[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginity and jealousy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: media1.newlookassets.com.jpg (21KB, 462x525px) Image search: [Google]
media1.newlookassets.com.jpg
21KB, 462x525px
My girlfriend lost her virginity right before we got together, and it's really eating me up inside. It was really random too.

Basically she met this guy in a park, who convinced her to go with him behind some bushes. There he hiked up her skirt and took her from behind.

It hurt her like hell, but since there were children nearby she had to keep quiet. After he had blown his load inside her, she had to sit down in the wet grass and pee. He watched, and after he fucked her one more time, before they were done.

How can I live with this knowledge? Both how easy she was and that I'll never be her first?
>>
There are two types of cucks

The ones that like that and it turns them on
And the ones that suffer with it and find every little detail from their partner's life to suffer about

Guess which one you are
My advice is simply get over it or break up because if you bottle it up it will end up ruining the relationship. Just stop being a pussy, what does it matter that you're not the first?
>>
>>18456192
I know how you feel I would hate to know if my girlfriend lost her virginity and it wasn't me who took it. The best thing to tell you is to either leave her or stay with her it's going to eat you from the inside out trust me man it's pain that will make you cry or you can suck it up and try to work pass it. I know that feeling when you imagine your girlfriend having sex with someone else don't judge her for it just tell her things aren't working out.
>>
>>18456206
That is not even what cuck means. Nice try though cunt.
>>
>Basically she met this guy in a park, who convinced her to go with him behind some bushes. There he hiked up her skirt and took her from behind.
Holy fuck what????
>>
>>18456192
>Basically she met this guy in a park, who convinced her to go with him behind some bushes. There he hiked up her skirt and took her from behind. It hurt her like hell, but since there were children nearby she had to keep quiet. After he had blown his load inside her, she had to sit down in the wet grass and pee. He watched, and after he fucked her one more time, before they were done.
that sounds pretty weird to me too. Whatver people are into is fine as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, but if your partner did it and it skeeves you out that much then it might be an indicator that you aren't a good match.
>>
>>18456192
In the off-chance you're serious: how does she feel about it? The way you describe it makes it sound like rape.
>>
>>18456192
Fuck her like she was shit, and dump her because of how slut she was.

>>18456206
Only the first one is a cuck, you are only a cuck if you reinforce her behavior by enjoying it.
>>
File: bait_music.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bait_music.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>18456192
I love posting in bait threads
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.