[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY BREATH FUCKING STINKS Is there some secret to white teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1207.gif (32KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.gif
32KB, 380x380px
MY BREATH FUCKING STINKS
Is there some secret to white teeth
& good breath?
>floss
>mouthwash twice a day
>brush 3 times a day, 4 minutes each
>clean tongue too

However, I do drink coffee without cream/sugar & follow mostly a paleo diet - could that be it?
>>
>>18455966
I'll also add I do chew gum as well, and I still feel like my mouth stink after a minute. Fuck
>>
Yes. Bad breath doesn't come only from you mouth, but from your stomach too. Get a better diet.
>>
>>18455974
What do you recommend?
I do eat my veggies, my meats, and fruits but avoid dairy/any refined carbs like bread/rice
>>
>>18455966
I don't know if this work don't do it unless you want to but you should maybe purge yourself.
>>
>>18455966
Not sure qbout the diet, but another posibility is a dental problem, like a rotting tooth.
>>
>>18455990
In my experience meat and proteins as a whole are the worse. Gotta remember that shit rots in your stomach and rotten protein is rots to a foul smell. Strong tasted veggies like onions and garlic are obvious no-nos.

Apparently your worse is the coffee, it leaves a nasty bad breath to my mouth and coming from my stomach too.
>>
Sleep with your mouth open at night? That's what it was for me. I used dry mouth toothpaste and my bad breath went away
>>
Try drinking more water
>>
>>18456037
if something is staying in your stomach so long that it rots then you have bigger problems than bad breath.
>>
Is there a way to not have bad breath in the morning or is that inevitable?
>>18455990
You're supposed to eat all that stuff though
>>
>>18455966
Use antibacterial (not antiseptic like listerine) mouthwash for a week or so, prescribed by a dentist or doc.
>>
Poke your tonsils. If your finger smells bad as fuck you have tonsil stones. If you got em gently put pressure on your tonsils to squeeze them out.
>>
>>18455966
Quick fix: https://www.therabreath.com/kits/fresh-breath-experience/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw4cLKBRCZmNTvyovvj-4BEiQAl_sgQpVIuaBA4YLCzN59TO2e9m6FQC7FVxhLbr6R_PXstYkaAkfX8P8HAQ
>>
>>18455966
I had the same problem
The answer?
Mouth wash, lots and lots of mouth wash
>>
>>18456532

THIS and diet. Don't smoke and drink less if you do.
>>
>>18455966
Maybe it's something in your throat. If it really bothers you so much (and others around you) you should go and let it checked out by a doctor
>>
Stop fapping so much
>>
>>18455966
Yeah, your stomach. Get flo-tree or lateral flora and a bracing enima.
>>
File: 1437682011513.jpg (25KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
1437682011513.jpg
25KB, 489x489px
>Fix your diet
>brush your tongue
>brush your tongue again
>dude, I'm serious. You really gotta scrub that fucker

Teeth color is more linked to your genes (unless you drink coffee all day like I do). If they're not naturally white, just be glad they're normal colored.

White teeth is hollywood shit. Teeth don't *need* to be white, they need to be *clean*

Have you considered visiting a doctor? Sounds like you might have Chronic Halitosis. They could prescribe you with prescription strength toothpaste (not sure if that's real, but if prescription deoderant exists I dont see why prescription toothpaste wouldn't)
>>
>>18455966
saliva gland issue
Eat 3 lemons and a hot pepper then punch yourself directly below your chin. also water.
>>
Could be halitosis. Therabreath or whatever is a mouthwash specifically made for you stinkers
>>
>>18455966
coffee does def give bad breath friendo. carry some gum with you and pop some after your coffee. good to go!
>>
File: Tongue_Scraper.jpg (3KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Tongue_Scraper.jpg
3KB, 220x165px
Get one of these for your tongue if brushing it isn't enough.
>>
>>18455966
Check your tonsils for tonsil stones. They give you bad breath no matter how much you brush and mouthwash.
>>
could be sinus issues too, the drainage makes a stink.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.