[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting someone at the wrong point in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

When I met her for the first time, we were fast friends. She seemed interested in exploring more, but I was in a bad place and sabotaged my chances. We stopped communicating well, and our friendship deteriorated to the point that she stopped being someone I wanted to talk to.

Six months later, she apologizes for how she "forgot who she was". We hang out, it's great, but there's this problem: she's unhappy with her relationship she started shortly before I stopped speaking to her. She has also recently learned that our exes were hooking up and she was curious about kinks I might have. This snowballs into mutual feelings, but she slams on the brakes to deal with her relationship. She begged me not to shut her out again. We take a step back, but we flirt and she hints at a future relationship.

She ended things with her boyfriend a week or so ago, but she says she doesn't want to rush into anything again. She wants to see me, but also wants to "wait and see". I pressed her to explain what she really meant or wanted; I was asking a friend to help me sort it out, but I just annoyed her instead. I tried to explain that I wasn't arguing her decision or demanding an explanation, and apologized for his it came across, but now she's ignoring my texts.

Do I just give this time, or is it just bad timing in our lives?
>>
Just walk away from her OP and stop contacting her. shes wasting your time and not respecting you which you aggrivated that fact by apologizing and demanding an explanation instead of a yes or no. You let her monkey branch, and this sort of behavior is likely why she got left for in the first place.

Just find someone else at this point and dont coddle or try to be reasonable with this behavior
>>
>>18455938
This person is right. If she wants a "wait and see" what she really wants is to use your psychological stability while she finds another guy. Find someone without so much baggage.
>>
While I think she might have legitimate reasons for her feelings, you're not obliged to deal with it at all, and keeping it up for long will only make you lose value to her.

Chase other tail while still keeping in touch with her. Don't waste time on "waiting", everyone should just do their shit, and if you get into a relationship with someone else, too bad for her, she took too long.

I get what you mean though, I can relate because I am dealing with a girl who hints on a future relationship with me, but lives in another city and don't want to "waste" time with a LDR since we're 30 and she's looking for emotional stability (aka marriage). It sucks, but the only option is chhasing other women while keeping in touch.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.