[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrified of confrontation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (48KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 305x360px
I'm 19 years old and I've never had to deal with much confrontation. Never been "bullied" nor had to say anything to one. Just today I was at the gas station and I ran into this girl I am no longer friends with. My legs got shaky and I could barely talk. I am not sure why that happened. I'm not personally terrified of her, there is no trait about her that I fear, why am I afraid of confrontation and how do I fix this?
>>
>>18455886
You can never convince yourself that things are safe. Once you realize there's danger, there's really no going back, so instead of failing to make yourself less afraid, try to make yourself braver.

Start with confronting little dragons before you move onto the big ones. Find one small thing you've been afraid of dealing with, and tackle that.
>>
>>18455886
You can start by cutting your balls off you fucking ladyboy. Don't you know that we are superior to women? They are just one of our ribs walking and talking, they are designed to please us and be at man's service. If you can't be superior than just fucking rib, then you don't deserve to live anymore.
>>
>>18456217
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>18456217
Easy there edgy mcedgelord sounds like someone had bad mommy experiances
>>
File: 1484121531920.jpg (27KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
1484121531920.jpg
27KB, 456x352px
>>18455886put yourself into more social situations that will result in confrontation I.E. get a job
most part time jobs suck and you'll have your fair share of some assholes come in and try to start shit with you. I had 2 already this week.
I used be like you, the idea of confrontations made me nauseous with anxiety which made me feel like a pussy. Now I take it to the teeth and have even started snapping back at people. Its just one of those things you cant deal with unless you practice it
>>
File: 54656.jpg (28KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
54656.jpg
28KB, 500x233px
>>18455886

You're 19. A lot of people your age lack life experience in one area or another.

Its not something any of us can put into words. Learning how to deal with people is a muscle that has to be worked out. And the only way to do that is by, you guessed it, dealing with people.
>>
>>18455886
Join the Navy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.