[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2568294070.jpg (116KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
2568294070.jpg
116KB, 630x419px
Hello. My name is Vladimir and this is my first time using this website.. for a good reason. I am from the Czech Republic (Europe) and I am 17 years old. My best friend has gone missing from social media and I don't know what to do... Her name is Jesse Carly Taylor she was born on July 22nd 1997 and she is from Great Britain/England. I've known her for 4 months now and we've previously dated until we broke up a week later... we remained best friends until she went missing. I met her while playing gta 4 multiplayer on pc. We used to chat on Steam 24/7 until she went missing on June 22nd 2017. She has now been offline on Steam for 3 days. I know this may seem like a petty reason to be worried about, but she would never leave me for more than a day without telling me, I tried to message her on her Snapchat account but no response whatsoever. She lives with her female roomate in a small house, while shes studying at her college for media studies. Her house has been previously broken into by a group of men which were then arrested, I stayed with her through the whole process, telling her to lock herself in the bathroom and call the police when her power cut off and she heard noises downstairs in her house, now there is a man wanted in her town in connection to burglary, I do not know if its the same guy that broke into her house last time but I'm fearing it could be.. that happened in February 2017. She was also threatened to be raped by a boy at her college for fighting his girlfriend, the boy was then kicked out of the college and then maybe arrested after he attacked her the next day at her college, I am fearing he could find out where she lives and might want to take revenge, that happened in April 2017. Her mother was diagnosed with lung cancer 2 months ago, the doctors failed to operate on her/remove the cancer cells etc, about 3 weeks ago doctors told her her mother has 6 months to live, they released her mother home 1 week ago, Iam telling you this because...
>>
this may be the only reason why shes gone missing, she told me if her mother passes away she will be gone for a few months.. however I do not see that happening since they released her mother just a week ago. I tried contacting the police in her town but nobody will help me. I know something is going on to her.. the last thing she said to me on Steam was "Gimme a minute Ill brb".. then she came back but didnt say anything for 1 minute.. then she went away on her profile for the whole night which is weird because normally her phone goes off if she falls asleep. Her phone also went off at 9am which is not normal since it normally goes off at 10am when she goes to college. That happened on friday. I dont know what to do.. Ive just been crying my eyes out begging god that nothing happened to her. I dont know what to do... (that picture is the only one I have of her)
>>
She's either dead, or ignoring you. Either way, stop being a bitch and let her be.
>>
Dont worry dude!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.