[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded girl likes me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Peterlain.png (317KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Peterlain.png
317KB, 720x480px
I'm a 19-year-old kissless virgin and have been single for years; rejected by everyone I ask out. Recently, a girl from school who I haven't seen in years started messaging me and shows interest in dating me. She's attractive and seems nice enough, but there's a problem. She's retarded. Not just sorta dumb, but full on tardmode. She types in very short blunt words, constantly misspells everything, never says anything deep or meaningful, etc. I honestly can't imagine myself doing anything long-term with somebody like her, and I don't really like the idea of having my first time with a girl I'm not emotionally invested in, but she is pretty hot and she might be the only chance I ever get at sex. We're going to be meeting next Saturday. What do?
>>
>>18455760
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHHA

fuck, this post made my day

I don;t know dude, how do you avoid feeling like a sexual predator taking advantage of a disabled person.

Also, when people find out, it will take a decade to live it down.

What if you knock her up, then you have retarded babies!!!!

AHAHAH

not worth it
>>
>>18455760

> I'm a 19-year-old kissless virgin and have been single for years;

> rejected by everyone I ask out.

> She's attractive and seems nice.

> She's retarded.

> She types in very short blunt words, constantly misspells everything, never says anything deep or meaningful, etc.

> but she is pretty hot and she might be the only chance I ever get at sex.

You suck as a human being man, you are rejected multiple times and someone you find hot ask you on a date and your fucking anxiety kicked in because is hot and retarded.

I'm just gonna sit here in the corner probably die laughing while looking at your post.

Hey special snowflake, hot or retard make up your mind ? she might be stressed or something or maybe truly have some disability.

I honestly believe you are dumb fucking ungly anyways or get hit by a car before Saturday.
>>
>>18455765
I think he just meant she's REAAAAALLLLYYY stupid. Not literally retarded. (At least I hope)

Anyways, if you are a kissless virgin, you should get some experience even if you're not THAT attracted.
Best case scenario - You get her to read books and she finally gets a bit... Less stupid.
Mid case - You get sum but shortly after the relationship will probably fail. But at least you got sum experience.
Worst case(s) - She'll find you dull if you act too smart and it'll fuck your chances. Or you'll reject her and won't gain anything.
>>
>>18455834
In that case...
go for it, maybe shes fun and a nice person

otherwise...... if she is "full on tardmode" i.e. actually retarded... then kill yourself
>>
I've been in the same situation OP. It really all comes down to how retarded she is. If she's just really stupid, but otherwise a functional adult, go for it. If she's actually diagnosed as intellectually disabled, that's a little more of a moral issue. You have to figure out first, is she legally competent to consent? Has she had sex before? Is she open to casual sex, or is she expecting a relationship? I believe that people with disabilities are entitled to have all of the same experiences in life as anybody else, including sex and relationships. But they don't deserve to be taken advantage of. Just like in the non-disabled population, there are some that are sluts though and just want sex though too. In which case, they make great practice chicks.

All in all, you just have to figure out what kind of girl she is, and what she wants. If she's too retarded, don't do it or you could get it for rape.
>>
>>18455760
First, lets clarify.

Is she actually retarded, as in has a mental disability, or is she just mentally shallow and kind of stupid?
>>
You have no right to be picky if you're a kissless virgin. Not trying to be mean, I was one too at your age.

Right now you are falling behind your peers, and you need to get some practice.
>>
>>18455760
Just give her chance don't make her feel like shit. Give her a chance and if you don't like it break it off but if you liked it then continue it she is at least giving you a chance.
>>
>>18455760
she could just be dyslexic or have a learning disorder OP. Why not get to know her first as a friend or go on a few dates before you make your decision?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.