[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

polyamory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498417303177.gif (1MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1498417303177.gif
1MB, 540x303px
>know two other boys who are both heavenly, twice in a lifetime
>the dorky kinky nerds I thought id fucking die before finding
>ive pitched poly to them both and they were both okay

Okay... so anything I should know about getting this to work? Has anybody done this before?
>>
Both will never see you as a legit girlfriend and will also only use you for sex.
Men never share their girl, unless they don't see it as a real relationship to begin with.
>>
>>18455692
Poly is a total meme but good luck OP.
>>
>>18455692
been there

this is a messy fucked up world you are entering. Everyone has a different definition of poly, different expectations, and different boundaries. You need to be aware of that before you move forward... otherwise you are going to get emotionally ruined.

Communication is key, which is extra difficult the more people you add. This is unlikely to last, but could be a really awesome unique life experience.

Tread with caution.
>>
>>18455711
Were all boys
>>
>>18455692
>>18455742
If that's the case why not just have a 3way relationship. Make sure every one is satisfied...

Not really sure how it works for guys and I was 16 when I had a poly relationship with 2 other girls that the main girl initiated which didn't last because i didn't care about the third girl.
>>
Chicken some river on the dhdienshsksbssbsjshl he's haha no joke I have to be back to and Chuck and rubber on the bellend. She be right mate. Just fuckin stay safe live. Your a sweet gal don't get infected yer for Ur dad's number just take it easy love
>>
>>18455692
>>18455714
What this poster said.

Of the poly relationships I've seen (which I live in a highly libfag city, so I've encountered at least 25 or so, and have even been asked to be in two) the break down of members went like this:

>A: 5% of members seemed 100% ok with it, and I actually believed poly was their ideal relationship structure
>B: About 40% were led in by someone significantly more attractive than they were, or somebody they were in love with, and would be unable to date them otherwise unless they conformed. Generally this amounted to a girl in group A, C, or D who led a bunch of weak-willed men into doing so, though I have seen the reverse as well
>C. About 30% of members were people who fell for the meme, and gritted their teeth through the whole thing in an effort to show how progressive they were
>D. About 25% of members were people who wanted to continue slutting it up, while under the guise of a relationship.

Of course, the vast majority of these people thought they were in group A., but you could tell they were lying to themselves. You could see the anguish in their eyes when their partner was with somebody else.

I remember one instance were this one girl (D) in a poly relationship with a guy (B) was overwhelmingly the person who stepped out, and the one time the guy did it, she began acting all bitchy and jealous.

TL;DR If you actually found two guys in group A, and you are, in fact, in group A, good for you guys, have fun. If any one of you isn't, then your about to enter a whole lot of shit.
>>
>>18456608
Church post.
>>
>>18455692
I'd rather date a girl who isn't behaving like a slutty weeb and calling it a relationship. I have no problem with casual sex (or you having it), but I would never call that traditional love or a "relationship." That's like calling desert a whole meal just to feel like more is being accomplished than it actually is. The traditional concept of love and "relationships" is outside of concepts like polyamorous love. I would argue that love for a friend or a family member or even a pet surpasses love I would have for some girl I'm non-committedly banging, but then again I'm not French or anything.

What I'm saying is that it's just sex and infatuation. It's not love in the sense most people mean.
>>
>>18456630
Thanks. Honestly, I'm kind of wondering when the meme will die out. Good for people who can do it, but going on a few dates with a girl and then finding out she's just looking for members to add to her harem has started to get old.

I'm starting to consider moving to another city.
>>
>>18456660

>girl just looking to add to her harem

It's quite funny when you call them out on it too. These cunts are selfish and treat people like objects they can collect. Goes for the men that do it to girls too.

>b-but I meet all of my partner's emotional and physical needs!!

That's what they might tell you but they're probably just putting up with shit to be with you, and you're know it just as much as they do.

You should probably move to another city, but then again you sound like a sane individual so maybe you being there is a good thing. We need more sane people in this world anon.
>>
I have never met a poly person that is someone I would consider stable and worth being in any type of relationship with, not even a friend.
>>
>>18456689

I did, once. But a couple months later she left the poly relationship and got with a chad. I don't know what happened to the rest of them, but good for her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.