[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this one girl I am absolutely in love with. She is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hNt1E2E.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
hNt1E2E.gif
2MB, 250x188px
I have this one girl I am absolutely in love with. She is not yet available, what should I do?

We are both the same age (27) and best friends since several years. Until I told her about my feelings she was in a long-term relationship (eight years) she was keeping up even though they had large problems. She feels the same about me.

Her breakup is not yet fully done, but it is final. She needs time afterwards until she is fully over it and I want to give her enough space for that. But we cannot be "more than friends" until then and it will take more months. I've waited for about three months now. They live together (but he sleeps on the couch) and almost no one knows about the breakup yet, they even still go out in the public together if they have to. The problem is that the ex has serious psychological problems and she wants to help him.

We had lots of date-like meetings in the last months after I told her. Nothing "more" ever happened, but she occasionally told me she "wasn't that happy for a long time as she is with me". Last night I kissed her (very briefly, but twice) and we had an intense hug that would have lead to sex if she didn't stop after her first moan and told me that she cannot do this in her situation.

She will not give in to my advances. She really is not mad about that last one on the other hand. Told me she only fantasizes about me for several months and didn't even have sex for a long time.

I am not a 100% sure that it actually ends in a relationship with her, because she won't give any promises (she would feel too pressured then) and even if it would take at the very least three to four more months, maybe even half a year or more.

The thing is that I feel very lonely and want someone in a relationship very badly. I am finally ready to have my first relationship (had long therapy for that) and I feel that I should not waste that time if this didn't work out. But if this works out it feels like she could be the love of my life.
>>
>>18455582
Bad news dude

If she is willing to fuck you while still in a relationship, she'll just do it to you later.

Also, dating a girl who has had no time to be alone means she will dump all of her shit from her last relationship on you

move on, she needs time. Give it 6 months, and maybe you'll find someone else anyways
>>
>>18455593
She is not really willing to fuck me. As I said: She stopped herself when I started something and would never do any advances by her own. I trust her fully with that, since I know her for many years.

So you say I should just drop it?
>>
>>18455616
>She is not really willing to fuck me.
So what's the point? If you were the rebound guy it would've happened already.
>>
Hint: he's not sleeping on the couch.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.