[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failing with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 14978246950390.jpg (473KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
14978246950390.jpg
473KB, 960x960px
Sorry for text. I am drunk.
Sitting here, crying on 4chan. Don't know what to do. My every relationship with women ended, like, I have a crush on someone, it slowly develops, I get blamed for being indecisive, "I like everything about you but you're indecisive", if I am decisive, I get "you listen to everything I say huh", we get into a fight, I get dropped, politely. I manage to attract women, at least I feel like so, as soon as everything is established, I fuck up everything. I have even heard some dating advice from my ex, I heard things "gosh i love you but if you are going to act like this you know i am going to drop you".

"You act like a boy"
"You know women will be pissed out or be scared"
"I am sure you act like boy around women, no women wants to be a mom"

I am tired of this shit. I just don't know how do I act. I can be friendly with women, I can flirt, but now, after all these fuck ups, as soon as everything advances further, I start to panic and my only reaction I have in my head is "fuck off whore don't ever bother me with your fucking expectations".

I don't know what to do. I don't even know what I want to hear, some sort of advice, I guess, otherwise I wouldn't be writing here.
>>
Give whores a taste of their own medicine, be more abusive
>>
>>18455576
1. grow up

2. don't date bitches.
>>
>>18455576
Why are you asking 4chan for advice?

That's like asking triple amputees for running advice.
>>
Stop caring so much about women, focus on yourself. Get good at something/get a job and they'll come to you. Don't let whores dictate your life.
>>
File: toplel.png (613KB, 767x573px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
613KB, 767x573px
>>18455641
I am already living that kind of lifestyle, with occasional drinking, like today. It became much better in the last two years. You know, women told they love me, women asked me on dates, I asked women on dates, I get attention. Everything is fine, until they start to get closer to me.

"I am not your mother and I don't want to teach you. Even if I give you advice, you still stick onto your behavior, just to leave everything as usual. I need a man. I love you and I want you, but I am tired of pointing on your disadvantages, I really doubt you need any relationship."
>>
It sounds like you have to be more manly.

Do you have any male friends you can emulate?
>>
File: 1495400745319.jpg (388KB, 1100x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1495400745319.jpg
388KB, 1100x1470px
>>18455697
Yes, I have plenty of them. Best friend, though, could be considered as a strong male figure as well. I also have had strong father figure in my life, he's workaholic, at the same time, he can be a leader and I probably inherited a lot. Yet, I remember my mother being abusive, I have got some sort of fear as soon as we are already in the relationship, I feel being exhausted by responsibility, feel overwhelmed, feel that I can't hold everything in control.
>>
File: UE2gjtghfvw.jpg (169KB, 650x922px) Image search: [Google]
UE2gjtghfvw.jpg
169KB, 650x922px
>>18455727
>>18455697
Also, one more fact. Women around me feel unwanted, as they have told, in spite of that fact that most of the time I desire them.
>>
>>18455576
Stop drinking and one question are you too nice or childish?
>>
File: 1494699401195.jpg (734KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494699401195.jpg
734KB, 2560x1600px
>>18455982
Can't say I am childish. I would really like to know what are the criteria of childish/infantile behavior, so I would apply it and take a healthy look at my own failure. If speaking about being nice, there was a case when I was apologetic all the time. Like, I receive a logical argument, trying to stick onto it and solve, but everything seem futile. Obsession over solving troubles in relationship got me to the point where I always wanted to cheat on my girlfriend. It would have never ever happened, I control myself, but I just want to run away from relationship as soon as conflict arises.

The thing is, those women I was attracted to had their very rational arguments, but I couldn't listen to them due of the fear I have been developing after failures. You know, if I encountered it, like, one time, I would not probably care, but this repeating pattern makes me feel inadequate, destroyed.
>>
>>18456044
That's childish don't run away from the problem face them even if they might hurt face it with confidence don't over think about the situation try to stay calm, no one said life is easy and it shouldn't, you have nothing to fear relationships are very difficult and very confusing and the pattern is repeating because you keep doing the same thing confront it have confidence in yourself you are the only one to break that pattern in your life then you'll truly have happiness.
>>
>>18456130
Thank you.

Mostly, I have always tried to resolve something even in friendships, we have always managed to find a compromise, with my friend, or so. I wanted to run away because my any attempt to solve felt for me as if I walking on eggshells, rather than having a constructive dialog, I felt significant pressure over it.
>>
>>18456140
My advice would be think about the situation, analyze the situation, figure out what the problem is, think of an answer if it seems as a bad idea change it to a different one keep doing this till you know what is the best solution and compromise with your significant other or try to talk about in a calm manner and don't expect thing to go differently or the same life is like dice you never know what number you'll get. I hope the best for you OP have faith my friend and stop drinking cause your only killing yourself in the end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.