[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an unattainable dream. How do I get rid of it? I spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1497955573703.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497955573703.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
I have an unattainable dream. How do I get rid of it?

I spend a lot of time wondering how I could bring it to fruition but I come up empty. It's one in a million.
>>
What's your dream?

start off with baby steps and see how things progress.
>>
File: 1493336616032.jpg (106KB, 862x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493336616032.jpg
106KB, 862x854px
>>18455447
I want to marry someone famous. It's a stupid dream, this I know. But it's what keeps me going.

It seems impossible.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>18455552
your dream is you want to marry Emma Watson and this is making you depressed?

lol, grow the fuck up and join reality
>>
>>18455661
I'm not depressed, just vaguely unhappy. It doesn't have to be her. Any household name would do.

I told you it was stupid. I always get btfo for having this stupid dream.
>>
>>18455680
Sounds like a fucking stupid dream to even have in the first place. Ground yourself in reality and enjoy the life you were given. Or off yourself so that the limited resources of this planet aren't expended on someone this utterly useless.
>>
>>18455680
Why do you want this?
This is celebritism at its worst.
What you know of these people is just a lie, it's just image made by them and by media.
They are people, with just as many shitty fucked up problems and flaws as normal people.

This is so unrealistic that even if you attained it the joy would be fleeting because your dream is an illusion (no pun intended) and that person will never be what you wanted in the first place.
>>
>>18455703
I want it for selfish reasons. The happiness would not be fleeting, I'd have an actual accomplishment to look back to.

I haven't really the faintest clue what her life is like, outside of hiding books in metropolitan areas so you've got me there. Surely their Twitter gives me a small glimpse into their life, no?
>>
>>18455744
You want a trophy wife, one with status, so you can feel proud that you accomplished it?

I feel sorry for whatever women you actually get because you are a self centered fuck.

Fuck your dreams, fuck your ego, and fuck you
>>
Marrying someone entirely based on fame seems a little whore-ish, don't ya think? If you want one of those people you either have to be a 12/10 or a multi-millionaire. Good Luck.
>>
>>18455755
You're probably right, I'd make her miserable.

>>18455759
I'm a three or a four and I'm broke most of the time. Told you it was unattainable.
>>
>>18455680
Anon, everyone has stupid dreams. Just don't take them too seriously
>>
i mean do you even live in los angeles?
>>
>>18455857
She lives in London, anon. And no, I live in Michigan.
>>
>>18455887

>she

sure, but OP specifically said any 'house hold name' would do and the majority of them live in los angeles. the chance of you meeting an active celebrity in michigan is .00002% across 60 years
>>
>>18455892
Moving to LA is not currently an option
>>
>>18455680
Either
>A. Realize that its never gonna fucking happen
>B. Attempt to bring it into fruition by doing something constructive

For example, don't attempt to become a fucking actor, because when you inevitably fail, you'll be left completely fucked.

Do, perhaps, work on your appearance, as well as attempt to become a politician or and ultra-successful investment banker or whatever, and move to California. These are vaguely attainable goals if you put effort into them that could, perhaps, lead to marrying someone famous.

Then, when you inevitably fail to do so, you'll at least be somewhat successful/attractive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.