[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BPD or just tendencies that can be worked through?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 160px-Oak_anime.png (33KB, 160x267px) Image search: [Google]
160px-Oak_anime.png
33KB, 160x267px
I have often been told that I posses great empathetic abilities, I am good at caring for others. It's true that I'm sensitive and that I will worry about those I love, that I am considerate enough to get them thoughtful gifts, support them and offer good advice.

However, I have moments in which I can be cold, cruel and manipulative, for no real reason.

Examples;

I have a pet that I take adequate care of. There have been 4 or 5 instances in which I like to scare it, by throwing things at it, chasing it, threatening it, pushing it about. Nothing that would cause long-term damage but enough to make me feel in control.

I sometimes manipulate people just to see how it feels. Not for any kind of gain, in fact when people do things for me I am often overcome with gratitude, even guilt. But sometimes I like to emotionally manipulate, especially people who have romantic feelings for me, I like to play games.

When I was young I think I psychologically abused some of my partners, I would push them to the very edge just to see that I could, after making them dependent on me. One person I had a LDR with called me sociopathic.

I've endured trauma, however I have no problem inventing stories or exaggerating things that happened. I do not do this with people I consider close friends or family, I like to think this is because I don't want to betray them as opposed to fear of being caught out as a liar.

I had very little respect for my parents growing up and their attitude to me was similar. In fact I even stole things from their room, including sex toys, which I now feel ashamed of because I was caught. There was never a conversation about it.

My parents often talk of how I was awful then and I'm lovely now.
>>
Other behaviours I exhibited in youth that I no longer have:

>sexual perversion
>theft
>scaring animals, but not hurting them considerably
>extreme anger
>self harm
>substance abuse
>anxiety issues, especially social
>teasing older men into wanting to have sex with me
>hurting men who cared for me because I enjoyed the power
>lying about being sexually abused in the past
>lying about pregancy
>clinginess

The thing is, people thought that I was always getting caught when I did something wrong as I was very good at making it seem as if it was a one off. The reality is I did a lot of terrible things that I hid or manipulated my way out of.

I think that I may have BPD tendencies, which is the last thing I want to be. Logically I disagree with most of my actions and I am always making an effort to evolve and do the right thing but in reality often I'm slipping up.

People often tell me I am very sweet and lovely, a good person. If only they knew what I really am capable of.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.