[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking for an opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1497697824643.jpg (95KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1497697824643.jpg
95KB, 605x605px
I'm a 20 years old male. I'm being in a relationsip for a bit more than 2 years. I've committed a lot in this relationship in terms of time and money. I'm friend with her parents and i usually stay for dinner.
Now i'm starting to think if she's the right girl for me.
We usually get along but sometimes she has some attitudes that make me wonder if i didn't waste time with her.
I often look at other girls and think "if only i wasn't engaged".
What can i do to understand what i really want?
>>
>>18455369

its a myth that love is some all encompassing power that prevents us from wanting other women. on the contrary history has proven the exact opposite and the only source we can find for this sort of information is childrens movies. Love is like going on a diet. You still want the fucking cake, but you choose to avoid the cake because you know in the end you will get something that you really want, that your hard work and your suffering is worth it for what she brings to you at the end of the day.

you don't get married because you no longer want other women. You get married because its worth suffering without those women to be with this one in particular.

what you are doing now is questioning if you didn't rush it. you were likely just getting along and thought this was the natural next step so asked her to marry you. It's normal to question whether or not this was a wise decision in the long term. its interesting that people expect us to get married so soon after meeting someone. when compared to our entire lives 2 years is rather weak. and we are living in a longer period of self discovery, and the idea of marriage being permanent is something that a lot of us don't agree with until we meet the 'right girl'.
>>
>>18455387
This is such a deep thing that i had to screencap it.
I'v may have rushed with this decision. We didn't even live togheter.
>>
File: 1341883182491.gif (2MB, 372x249px) Image search: [Google]
1341883182491.gif
2MB, 372x249px
>>18455387
>>
>>18455471

dafuq is that even supposed to mean.
>>
>>18455446

woof yeah, did you know that EVEN MORMONS make man and women share a bed for a couple of nights before they get married? they put a wood block between them so they wont sex, but they are expected to experience what it would be like to be married before making that commitment.

if mormons are doing fucking that then you should probably at least live with someone before deciding if you want to live with someone for the rest of your life.

>such a deep thing that i had to screencap it

ah schucks.
>>
OP it's for this exact reason why you shouldn't think about marriage or having found "the one" before you are 25. There is a lot of trying out and figuring yourself out to do until then. That also goes for your partner. She can get those thoughts too. And you don't want to be one of those couples who are like 21 and cheated on each other early in marriage. You know why that happens? Because you can't force this "I want to try this out, I want to fuck this person, I want to know how it would be like" phase to end earlier.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.