[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1493308153634m.jpg (78KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493308153634m.jpg
78KB, 1024x697px
guy who just lost his virginity here. Is it dangerous of my pens bends when thrusting during sex?
I only got 2 1/2 to 3 inches inside my girlfriend because penis bent at the lower part
>>
She might not have been wet enough, if theres alot of friction idt its good to thrust too hard.
>>
Was your erection completely hard?
>>
>>18455374
>>18455333
my penis has a downward curve. I had to compensate for lack of life by getting her super wet, putting cocoa butter lotion on me, and using a bit of water. when I did go in with a Condom it was ore lubricated.
I mean at least I had sex, finally (sigh of relief)
>>
>>18455326
TF are u onnabbout mate
Show us yer bellend and see how twisted it is
Chicks can shove all kinna shit up her vagina shellberite just give it a good ol bit of lube and some enthusiasm and check how she doin
If Ur dick is fuckin right angle fuckin curved I reckon it's be a fuckin laugh innit
Don't worry cuz just keep oughin her shellberitemate
>>
>>18456546
is this supposed to be an accent?
>>
As long as it didn't hurt than you didn't do any damage. The penis can take a lot of punishment but next time make sure she is wet and things will go more smoothly.
>>
>>18458344
mine kinda did hurt. it made my sex kinda weird, especially since I only got a 1/3 of my member in
>>
one last bump
>>
>>18455326

Are you going to ask about this every single day?
>>
>>18455326
Just don't missionary. Same problem with me my penis would bend every time. Just try other positions and you'll be fine
>>
>>18460279
every day? no, that'd be a dick move. I was asking since I know my dick isn't supposed to be bending during penetratuon. I was also partially worried that since I didn't go balls deep and really only a half or a third of the way inside that some autist would say I didn't really have sex. maybe I'm dumb for worrying since what I did is still the textbook definition of sex
>>18460462
you're right I should try out more. ironically despite my dick bending downwards significantly, missionary was the only one that worked for me so far (in this case I had her lay down with her legs bent back on the edge of my bed and I penetrated while standing. after going to the part of my dick where the circumcision scar ends (a third of my dick, about 2.75 to 3 inches. I'm 6.75 ) that is when the bending started to happen. maybe I was thrusting too hard where the base of it was normal and caused the bent part to bend further in retaliation
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kTr3bEwQ9F
>>
>>18460715
It sounds like they might have fucked up your circumcision and the scar tissue has pulled your dick in a weird direction. If the skin is tight stretching your dick might help to loosen the skin, or you might need surgery. Another thing you could try is during sex hold the base of your penis and change the angle until you find the easiest one to slide in, idk, it's a weird problem.
>>
>>18460771
I got it from an injury from making out with my girlfriend as a teen. I loved feeling her sit on my crotch and we got too hype each time we did it, so time after time it made me hurt but I was too afraid to address it. I didnt help it by jerking off in a wat that i put pressure duwn on my penis ti relpocate the feeling of her sutting on me. it's my fault for being a pussy.
I meant the circumcision scar as a point of reference as to how far I went. I should've said a couple inches past the glans of my penis
>>18460768
VIDEOGAMEDUNKEY IS THAT YOU??? if it is that'd be so cool. I feel sorry for that guy with the circkscrew dick. I do need to see a doctor but I'm glad that I did manage to have sexual intercourse in general. From what I hear online doggy style is good for down dicks. even though it didnt work for me he should've probably tried it
>>
>>18460768
wait but why the vocaroo
>>
>>18455326
If it seriously has a downward bend, an alternate position may work. Reverse cowgirl for instance. Or some other more interesting positions that other men may require uncomfortable um... folding... to achieve.

Get creative.

If it really is an issue there are things you can do, see a doctor if you think it's that severe.
>>
>>18460715
Hey bud. I have the same thing sorta, though my bend is different and due to something called Peyronies Disease. Just make sure to find the right position to you, make sure you're hard, and she's wet af when you're having sex.

Did you have your bend from birth? Or did it appear later in life? Because it COULD be Peyronies with the buckling. Even if it is, though, there's no need to worry. There's a lot of treatments in place, and curves, even Peyronie curves, rarely fuck with your sex like completely.
>>
>>18461162
I just need to make sure she does reverse cowgirl correctly without crushing my dick lmao
>>18461183
my bend appeared when I was 15-16. that's why I feel so ashamed, I could've stayed normal . or maybe I should try missionary with both of us laying on the bed. either way I'm just glad I was able to lose my virginity and at least go a third of my dick length in
>>
>>18460768
Kek
>>
>>18455326
Vaginas are STRETCHY AF bruh. They can push an entire baby through that shit, your dick ain't gonna break anything.
>>
>>18460768
lol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.