[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you not get jealous of other couples as a single guy ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ar136787883439076.jpg (95KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
ar136787883439076.jpg
95KB, 550x366px
The thing is that I'm actually trying to get a girlfriend and it isn't working out.

I posted a picture of myself here, a few days ago to get constructive criticism from you guys.

I might be ugly and I guess I need to improve myself more.

For example:

>I'm taking driving lessons, so I can't pick her up if I want to date her, I'll just need to catch a bus.

>I'm a beginner when it comes to playing guitar and weightlifting, I can't brag about these hobbies yet, to appear more cocky and macho.

>Still living with my parents and I help them pay the bills, she might get turned off due to the fact that I don't have my own place yet.

I just get pissed and jealous when I see couples have a good time while I'm actually trying to find my own girlfriend.

I can post that pic of me again, to get more advice and (constructive) criticism from you guys.
>>
How old are you OP? And yes, post the pic, I missed your previous thread.
>>
>>18455232
I'm 23 years old.

I can also post another (maybe even better) picture when I'm done working (after 7:00 pm).
>>
File: IMG-20170623-WA0006-1.jpg (305KB, 648x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170623-WA0006-1.jpg
305KB, 648x1054px
>>18455245
>I forgot to post the pic.
>>
File: 0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png (17KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png
17KB, 495x391px
>>18455247
>black
But hey, at least you arent fat.

Use your anger as energy to pursuing girls. Dont be dumb.
>>
>>18455247
Are you looking for a white girl to stick your BBC in?
>>
>>18455316
How to turn anger to energy to do something productive, and not cutting myself?
>>
>>18455320
Anger is easily channelled towards sport.

Dont try to pursue girls while angry, that would result in rape. Also >>18455327 thread is full of dating advices. CTRL+F is your tool of trade.
>>
>How can you not get jealous of other couples as a single guy ?
You are so ungrateful. Seriously.
>>
>>18455224
I haven't left my house in 4 years.
Work online.
Have a maiden that do the shopping and clean on the house.
>>
>>18455357
>left house in 4 years
Are you happy with your current life situation?
>>
Stop looking for a girlfriend. Stop.

That mindset is what I hear all the time on here from guys asking the same question.

Instead, focus on getting dates.

Girls don't consider asking to be exclusive with a guy until after 1-3 months of going out and having sex. If you are constantly giving off the vibe that you want a serious relationship you will never get a girlfriend in 2017. Girls are very specific with who they decide to date after High School because their time is so much more valuable. A girl you're going out and having dates with will most likely be seeing a few other guys until she develops strong feelings for you and decides to be exclusive. This is the reality of modern dating, and you should be seeing multiple other girls while courting a girl you really like.

After 1-3 months of dates and sex she will ask to be exclusive with you. She'll say something like What are we, are you seeing anybody else, do you consider me your girlfriend? Then it's your choice to decide if you want to say yes.

>Meet cute girl
>Flirt, confirm attraction
>Ask her out on a date
>Have fun on the date, get her laughing and feeling good
>Either kiss her, finger her, or fuck her after the date. Kiss is minimum and required. Not kissing a girl after a first date increases likelihood of her losing interest by 50+%.
>After the first date wait to hear from her, don't text her for at least 4-7 days. If you do hear from her then that's your signal to say "I had a great time too, we should get together again soon what's your schedule like next week" or something. NO CHIT CHAT. PHONE IS FOR SETTING DATES NOT CHIT CHAT.
>Set the definite date and repeat the process.
>After about 1 month you'll be hanging out everyday and she'll fall in love with you by 3 months. And there, you got a gf

This process is less stressful if you don't limit yourself to one girl at a time, that will only drive you crazy.
>>
>>18455371
Yeah, cool. But what if girls don't want to meet?
>>
>>18455378

You move on?
>>
>>18455342
I forgot pic.
>>
>>18455398
And?
>>
>>18455371
what do i do if i cant get one girl to notice me, let alone multiple?
>>
>>18455443

Notice you? You should be noticing them.

Girls notice you, but it's up to you to make the moves. When you see a cute girl make eye contact and smile at her. Don't break eye contact first. After that connection forms, go up to her and say something money like "you have a great smile, what's your name?"

Try harder, care less.
>>
>>18455342
Why should a guy show gratitude for being single ?

Seriously, what is there to be grateful about when it comes being single ?

I'm honestly not looking for "the one", I'm just putting effort/looking for companionship and sex.
>>
>>18455224
Focus on yourself get your life straightened out first like your job, working out and planning on getting your car then focus on girls. But that's for now and the whole jealous thing try to think of all the negative shit of having a relationship like not having me time or privacy not being able to go out like at 9 or some shit point is feel pity for people who have relationships cause they now have restraints.
>>
>>18455371
I never understood the no chichat thing

I've gotten 5 girls to ask me out literally by spending a good amount of time texting each other. Your way works for girls who give it up easily but quality girls don't go for that shit bro.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.