[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started having sex with BF, turns out she is a sexoholic and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1920x1080px
Male anon here.

> Have a best friend who is QT
> Know each other for 3 years
> I left my GF. Couped with it etc.
> A month ago I told my BF that she is super sexy and that I'm open to be her fuck friend
> Unexpectedly she agrees. A couple of days later we have sex. I thought she liked it (came 4 time), later the same week we did the same with the same result
> Tells me she is a sexoholic and doesn't like it in herself

> After that she wants me to play (touch) with her, but no sex.
> Tells me that she prefers to now in advance if sex is an option fo the night
> I send one sexy SMS and she tels me that she doesn't want me to talk like that to her

> Did I mention that during that time she was trying to make her past love get back to her?
> And he dumped her for real last week.

We are talking with each other via SMS, didn't have a chance to talk in 2 weeks.

We will meet on Thursday. Anyone can have an Idea what that all means? I never knew anyone who is a sexoholic so I don't have an idea how It works.
>>
Fuck your retarded use of abbreviations. But to the point, she's emotionally dependant on others which she expresses through sex which she sees as validation. Wants to cut the nymphomaniac behaviour and settle down now that she's had enough of the cock carousel, but is obviously trying to keep her options open if she doesn't get her "love" back.
>>
>>18455172
I never thought about it this way.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.