[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stay in a relationship I the hopes that one day she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ffffffffffffffffffff.png (2KB, 407x82px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffffffffffff.png
2KB, 407x82px
Should I stay in a relationship I the hopes that one day she won't want us see other people on the side?

>They live miles away
>They're in love with their bestfriend
>they want to get a beast implants
>I love them to death
>>
>>18454993
>they
who's they
>>
>>18455213
gf
>>
>>18454993

OP, you need to understand that right now you're being played and "saved for later". You're a human being and don't deserve to be treated like a dessert to be saved after the main course.

Tell her that she isn't worth it and that you're better off finding someone that actually values and loves you. I was in the same situation, and eventually came to regret it. Don't be me. Just tell her to fuck off and that she's a shitty person for doing this.
>>
>>18454993
If you don't raise your standards you'll always be hanging around with shit people.
>>
>in a relationship I the hopes
>They
>beast implants
>>
>>18454993
>beast implants

sounds like you could do with some of those too, cuck
>>
>>18455244
hmmmmmmmmm I rather be dessert then nothing desu
>>18455250
not a shit person
>>18455268
I'm drunk lol
>>18455272
you think I'm being a little bitch because im whining about this ?
>>
>>18455281
>>18455281

So without this girl youre nothing?

Right. Well enjoy being this womans bitch then. Dont come here for advice, cuck.
>>
>>18455281
You are undervaluing yourself

if you contiune to do this she also will and so will the next one.

And, sometimes people need to go have more life experiences to get it out of their system and realize what they want. Your GF isn't going to stop wanting to fuck others, and she probably will eventually.

I want to fuck most women I see, but i'm not going to because I love my gf, but i also have had enough experiences to know the better choice. If I was inexperienced I would not know better.
>>
If you can honestly tell yourself you don't deserve better treatment than that then stay. If you have a spine tho I suggest not being a bitch's bitch.
>>
>>18455721
I get treated really well though and she really seems to be honest about telling me when she hooks up with other people and I've only been told white lies.
>>
File: 1494705447997.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494705447997.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>18456449

re-read your post please
>>
File: cuckpride.png (83KB, 253x272px) Image search: [Google]
cuckpride.png
83KB, 253x272px
>>18456449
Wow. I can actually call you a cuck without memeing. Well played mate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.