[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat got me a bird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498402900721438060684.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1498402900721438060684.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Need help now. My cat got me a bird. I stopped her from eating it but now I see the bird is really damaged. Do I kill it to stop him from suffering?
>>
File: 3.jpg (275KB, 800x1286px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
275KB, 800x1286px
>>18454946
You should not stop that cat from his/her nature happiness in the first place
give it back to your cat
>>
>>18454968
Shut the fuck up weirdo. He does this everyday. Today I catched him doing. You are not the one cleaning his mess after.
>>
File: 26.jpg (171KB, 728x1165px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
171KB, 728x1165px
>>18454973
I will cleaning everyday because i love my cat
you should understand your pet more than this
do not mess with the way of nature kid ;)
>>
>>18454977
The options are i kill it or i let it die. My cat is not an option. Learn some english also.
>>
Is it bleeding or acting strange?
If you really feel bad for it, if it's not bleeding or acting like its got brain damage, you might see if there's a wildlife rehabilitation center anywhere near you that you can take it. Looks like a fledgling though, so taking it from the mother can fuck it up for life.
If it is bleeding and acting weird, yeah, you might as well kill it as mercifully as you can. Or just let it go, let nature run it's course. If it's gonna die, might as well feed some other animal. Just keep your cat inside for a while so it doesn't make a mess for you personally, let someone else's cat deal with it if you're concerned about that.

I saved a bird from one of the billions of stray cats that roam my city, I heard scratching at the door and opened it up and the bird just fucking bolted inside, cat ran off. It was a little fledgling like that, wasn't injured though. Just couldn't fly yet and I had no idea where it;s nest was. Kept it overnight in a box, called a bird sanctuary but they were a 2 hour drive away. Said if it wasn't badly injured the best thing to do was to set it free in the morning, where at least in the light it has a better chance from predators.
>>
File: 1480302887475.jpg (59KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480302887475.jpg
59KB, 600x338px
>>18454981
Your cat is the best option
You will find problem like this again in the future surely. “The righteous know the needs of their animals, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.” —Proverbs 12:10
>>
>>18454990
His beak is broken and hanging ftom his face. Can't close his mouth. Also got an scar in his neck. But he is still begging for help and can move.
>>
>>18455007
Cut your bullshit. I dont want to fed my cat with a bird that for sure got infections.
>>
>>18455008
Yeah, mercifully kill it. Idk what the best thing to do is though, whatever will kill it immediately with no suffering. Drop a brick on it maybe? seems kinda brutal for me but I think that would kill it pretty fast.
>>
Dear God this thread is full of edgy kiddos
>>
>>18455008
>beak is broken and hanging from his face
Sounds fucked up beyond repair, unless you called in an expert vet. Go for the mercy kill option OP.
>>
>>18454946
Wring it's neck and show your cat who is the true alpha predator, rip off a legg and give it to the cat
You end it's suffering and earn the respect of your cat as well
>>
>>18454946
Birds are the natural prey of cats. Stop trying to interfere with nature you leftist faggot.
>>
>>18455233
>Leftist
haha
>>
>>18454946
Op is an autist lmao. He lets the bird suffer and leaves his cat hungry and unfulfilled
>>
>>18454946
I find it the circle of life. but if you want to put it out of its misery, id say curbstomp it or something, anything that is fast would do
>>
>>18455578
Done
>>
>>18454973
If you can clean your cats shit how can't you clean blood and bones I had to once clean a rotting dead bird cause my dog killed it but didn't eat it he did this like 5 times.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.