[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be charming/flirtatious/etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

File: snuke.jpg (77KB, 600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
snuke.jpg
77KB, 600x1100px
i think i have a big problem in that whenever i get alone with a girl im pretty boring and unexciting. i just tend to talk to them about more personal things rather than the usual friendly stuff, but im never able to actually make that into something more

how do you become exciting in this way? what kind of things should i talk about, what should i do, even any canned lines, jokes etc. should i use? or even, any good books on this kind of topic? open to anything

picture not related
>>
1) Being chill low energy but confident is better than being a clown. Sometimes it's better to be able to stand silence, it makes you look confident if you do not overdo it.
It's better to show that you are good confident man, rather than good entertainer.
2) Jokes can be occasional when you really see a chance to shine, say it with cold face and ironic tone
3) compliment everything you want beside her looks, it would make you look creepy,
example: better to say you like her earring and touch her hair to get a better look
4) escalate with more touch like touching her arm or closing your ear when she talks
5) eventually go for a kiss but only when you feel 100% beast mode, even if she refuses you can be cool about it then, and if you are not sure, she will smell it before you get to her mouth

So far this works for me. Everyone has his own style.
>>
Also: Red Pill
>>
It does not matter what you talk about, it matters how you talk.
>>
>>18454939
1 - yes i think im too 'wired' when talking, i should slow down a bit. i do let silences happen when theyre appropriate
2 - yeah i have a very un-pc sense of humour so have to keep it under wraps for the most part. ill try and expand a bit
3 - thats a really good idea, ty
4 - how do you actually do this though? just reach over? seems weird. also what is 'closing your ear'

>>18454955
could you actually explain what you mean?
>>
>>18454974
Example:

I walk by her and occasionally touch arms "by accident"
Then we sit for a beer and i caress her hand with my finger while winking and saying witty shit
Touching her leg with mine
Changing place, sitting next to her
Arm around her shoulder manly man pose
Closing my ear to her face and nodding while she talks
Another witty comment
kiss
more kiss

mission accomplished
>>
>>18454980
hmm, yeah that sounds like it could work. i guess its the going from 'accidental' touching to pointed touching which is hard

how chad are you by the way?
>>
Notice if you are under tension when facing a girl. If you are under heavy tension first address this issue first.

You have to be able to give a good vibe. This is of out most importance. People are captivated to people of good vibe ( you don't have to be a clown). Basically you have to give positivity and happiness. Relationships are all built on give on and take so you gotta be able to offer value.. This cannot be done over night. Takes some time to build up.. at the correct stage of development your vibe will do the work for you and you don't have to work hard.
I watch shows like "who's line is it anyway" because the performers there are all about entertaining and "it's about how you say it and not what you say"
>>
>>18454994
Neckbeard among chads, chad among neckbeards. Sometimes I smash.

Looks are chad though, I work out, climb and do boxing.
>>
>>18454996
This. Radiate "chill" and "cool", avoid anything forced or trying hard, it's the biggest cockblocker.
>>
>>18454996
what do you mean by tension and how do i notice it?

ok how do you generate or radiate or build up or whatever a 'good vibe'? what does that entail? i would say at the moment i am pretty gregarious and funny, i am at the centre of a social group and people seem to be happy to see me. i guess i have a very friendly vibe but also one that is very sexless. i feel like a eunuch, with lots of attractive female friends none of which like me like that

>>18455006
> Looks are chad though

:/

have you ever seen your strat work with ugly people?
>>
>>18455023
Welp, nothing stops you from hitting the gym. And it helps a lot. Pretty much a game changer.
>>
>>18455023
You radiate "friendly" not "cool".

It's difference between caring if they like you and not giving a shit.

It's matter of mindset and your personal life of course, you just can't say "now I will be cool"

Do stuff to feel cool - work out, expand hobbies, social circles, take on challenges, learn new things, etc.
>>
>>18455038
i have been going to the gym for 15 months, and i wasnt fat to begin with. from my experience, and watching others, i think face matters much more

>>18455047
as above i do work out and have lots of social circles. i read often and am easily one of the most 'learned' or multifacted person i know, but that doesnt seem particularly cool. how do you become so antipathic towards everyone else?
>>
>>18455023

Ok if you are funny and etc already probably tension is not a problem..

You have to realise this world works on marketing lol

"Everyone likes to buy, but no one likes to be sold"

You have to express your sexual drive but only in subtle ways.. as an anon above said things like commenting on ear rings and etc are very powerful.
The girl has to feel you want her but she needs to feel the freedom to chose.. This is a very subtle tug of war.. you can add I sex jokes and etc.. use suggestive words such as "us" etc etc.
You should never show a girl all your cards.. you need to build up a bit of mystique.. When you say your ear rings are nice.. she has to keep guessing does he like me.. the moment she knows you are desperate.. game over all attraction is lost.. unless this chic is ugly of course lol..
You need to realise if you don't fire the gun.. the bullet won't come out.. so start somewhere..
>>
>>18455060
Not antipathic, you should still be polite and positive, just not "friendly".

It's so difficult to explain. You will get it once you get there.
>>
>>18455062
ok i sort of understand what youre saying, i have to drag them along a bit to create interest and excitement. sounds very tricky, do you have any other tips or things to say? i will absolutely use the earring thing if it comes up

>>18455070
could you please have a go? that doesnt really make sense so its hard to think about how i would get towards that
>>
>>18455062
Yeah, like he said. Friendly is "good boy", he won't risk expressing his manhood.

Feel that you are entitled to express it, if she refuses, it's ok, you're just a man, it's normal.

I hit on my coworker who is in relationship, I did it openly publicly and arrogantly.
She hated me for 2 days, then she came back to hang out with me because I was cool with it and I was laughing it off while still being "positive" towards her shitting on me and giving me hateful stare.
It's good exercise. As long as you are not emotional about it, you are not a creep, and even If you are creepy, you are cool creep.
>>
>>18454939
Underrated post
Being quiet and comfortable with silence will make her desperate to get to know you
Don't get too excite about anything.
>>
>>18455103
But had I pussied out in any moment during that and showed insecurity, this would just fuel her fire even more and she would not hang out with me anymore.
So danger is always unavoidable.
>>
You just have to be cool with the fact that some girls and guys will hate you for being who you are and expressing your desires. That's just how society puts betas in their place.

Get haters gonn hate approach and do your thing.
>>
>>18455103
yeah that sounds pretty sociopathic but i guess if thats what girls want. kind of sad in a way

like i wouldnt want to hit on someone in a relationship just because i would feel bad about making them have to react to that

>>18455127
mmm that kind of goes with the above but yeah. how do you deal when people blow up at you for that?
>>
>>18455146

I wouldn't fuck her, (I think so, at least).

I did it for fun, I knew she will be 100% angry with me. It's important to be able to let women be angry at you, it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>18455156
for what purpose then?
>>
>>18455166
Risk, fun, like I said.
I was even expecting a fight with her bf, but got disappointed.

People sill hang out with me like nothing happened since I shrugged it off, but had I started acting apologetic or god forbid, apologize, I'd land at the bottom.

You get the thing?
>>
>>18455171
not really, that sounds like a very negative thing to do. were you the guy talking about being positive earlier? even if not, just seems like youre causing trouble for no reason
>>
>>18454939
What's beast mode?
>>
>>18455171
This guy is an asshole, but he is 100% right.
>>
>>18455174
That's what they say to me.

But that's just who I am.You can't be good and "yourself" all the time.
>>
>>18455176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vvuLAl99ec
>>
>>18455180
are you telling me 'bad boys' arent a meme? wtf thats annoying
>>
>>18455191

I'm not trying to be edgy or bad toward others. The only person that was risking being hurt was me, and I was chill and positive towards everyone shaming me. And you say not being polite is evil? It's not.

You can see I'm helping guys on imageboard, I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>18455086
Yes.. If you don't ask for it, you will not get it.. If she feels you are not into sex, neither will she show her desires.. she will think you are just not man enough.. People want their buttons pushed..

and thing is if you are trying this in a closed circle you have to be more careful and rearrange your projected personality slowly, otherwise you will face trouble.. it's like that anon said above about asking a girl with by out.. if you are known to have been doing something at a pattern it will be accepted than at the point of it's inception.. so be careful..

and dont wait for ear rings to come up! Say it regardless in a way it does stir some emotions.. girls already know we are on the prowl.. it's not about the ear rings it's about showing passion..

Good luck anon, if you are already funny as you say.. you don't have too much of hard work to go.. it's just the icing.. god speed!
>>
>>18455198
well you put the girl in an uncomfortable position and disrespected her boyfriend. i wouldnt call that within the realms of general politeness

>>18455202
ok that makes a bit more sense. i didnt mean waiting for things to come up i just mean like what are other good things to compliment (if not their looks)? clothes? voice? i dunno whats a landmine and what isnt

desu ive always found being funny doesnt matter. ive been a very funny person my whole existence and its never lead to anything
>>
>>18455217
Note that her bf is heavier than me and not a better person. I hang out with this kind of people, they can take it.
I don't bully, I just like to fire things up.
>>
>>18455241
ok well i dont think that will go down well with the people i know. will probably just get me exiled
>>
still looking for some advice
>>
Asshole anon back, I was out getting fucked up with my friends. Ask away.,
I block 4 chang in 40 mins like I always do, so last chance.
>>
>>18454921

The trick is giving no fucks, anon. Who the fuck cares how they fell. When people know you don't give a fuck about their opinion about you, then they really want you to give a fuck about them and will try to get with you/be around you.

Just don't be an asshole about it, and bam, instant charm.
>>
>>18455945
how do you still have friends if youre a dick to everyone
>>
>>18455951
Because I'm evil, but I'm true open and authentic.
They know what expect of me.

I'm still better than some whiny losers trying to make "friends" by being nice.
>>
>>18455180
>you can't be "good" and yourself at the same time

fucking wisdom right here everyone
>>
>>18455960
earlier you said you werent 'evil' or 'bad' or whatever

so the trick is really just to be antipathic to people?
>>
>>18455960
Anon isn't actually evil, anon found the "no fucks" mentality in life. It's actually the only one that really works.

You get to choose the people who you actually give a fuck about. Make them earn it, and they'll find value in you.
>>
>>18455975

Now I'm drunk so I may mix things up. I told them everything I was telling here and they agreed with me.

But they are assholes too. I still love them, that's just another level of socialization.
>>
>>18455977
>>18455980
ok fine, where can i buy sociopath drugs? can you do something like in a clockwork orange and drill it into your brain after the fact?
>>
>>18455986

I was nice until I got used and crushed by an asshole chick.

Now I'm one of them.

You need to suffer and get exposed, nothing will change you until you feel the burn.

Now I'm dating a nice virgin girl I've seduced and already collecting sluts to fuck on side.

Holy shit I need a therapist. And I'm drunk..

Not really. It's fun.
>>
>>18455986
I'm not a sociopath, Anon. I just don't give a fuck about people that haven't earned it from me.

I'm just super-real about my Dunbar's Number. I only got so many fucks to give, you want me to give a fuck about you, you gotta earn it.

Don't give away your fucks, that means your fucks aren't worth anything.
>>
>>18456005
well i hope i either become you or shoot you chad

>>18456007
i guess. i was just raised to be respectful and conscientious of others. obviously thats a mistake
>>
>>18456019

I'm not chad, I'm a sociopath, but people still admire me despite knowing that. These are true friends.

Be true to yourself, even if you are evil.

Evil is fun.
>>
>>18456019

Being respectful isn't giving a fuck about people man. I'll hold open doors for people, I'll be polite when we chat, but that doesn't mean I give a fuck about what you think. Especially about me and mine.

Humans can only *really* give a fuck about around 120 people. That's why we end up categorizing people by race, gender, political labels, etc. We can take that label, and place it up there in our Dunbar number.

If I only have 120 slots, you gotta earn one of those slots. I only have one life to live, and I'm not gonna waste a goddamn second on someone who hasn't earned it.

That's the mentality you need to have if you wanna be charming. It's mostly having the sense that you're an important person to at least yourself.
>>
>>18456032
well i just did the dark triad test and im not so thats me fucked

>>18456033
yeah one of my degrees is in psychology i know what the dunbar number is

theres a difference between being sparing with a limited set of emotional connections and being completely unemphatic
>>
It's time. I'm blocking procrastination shit until another weekend.

You don't have to agree with me, you should not be like me. But learn something from it.

Cheers.
>>
>>18456043
Empathy is simply understanding others. Empathy doesn't require caring about them. I'm actually quite empathetic. I can understand why people are sad when they are sad, I can see their underlying problems. I am not a superhero though, I'm not a Jesus.

Actually *caring* about everyone's problems seems like going quite a bit farther than simply being empathetic. If you give a piece of you to everyone, no one's going to feel special. If you want people to like you, you gotta make the pieces you impart to people special.

If you feel everyone is special to you, no one's gonna feel any value in that.
>>
>>18455047
How do I find new hobbies and what are the best things I should learn
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.