[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitter towards woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I have a lot of things I guess I have to admit to myself. One of them being bitter feelings towards women. I try not to to be bitter but I am.

I am 27 now and have not experienced a relationship. I have tried and failed many times. Not failed because I am weird or a creep but failed because the women just didn't like me. What makes me most upset is how easy women have it in the dating department. It's hilariously easy for a woman to get dates. I get that life isn't fair but still. It is upsetting at the least.

I would actually be okay if I knew why these women didn't like me. Like "your eyes look like shit". I would be okay. But most women give me that answer of "it's not you, it's me".

Basically, what can I even do at this point? At this rate, the only women left in my age bracket will be obese single mothers who abuse drugs. Help me.
>>
>>18454859
>the only women left in my age bracket will be obese single mothers who abuse drugs
Criticising women for not being attracted to you, or dismissing you, and then doing the same to another demographic is pretty hypocritical man. If you want to live in a world where people are more compassionate and open minded re romance, start with the man in the mirror etc.

Moving on to why they don't like you, let's work it out.
>first post a pic
>what do you do/earn?
>how do you live?
>which country you in?
>where have you been looking for women?
>are you autistic/ other social/psychological issues?
>what do you do when you like a woman?
>what are your hobbies and interests?
>>
File: 54f215876530d.jpg (59KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
54f215876530d.jpg
59KB, 800x480px
>>18454859

I am in a similar boat as you, and I am roughly your age as well (26), but I may offer some perspective.

I mean it in an oddly empowering way when I say this, but in all honesty no one gives a shit and the world owes you nothing, nor would they be interested in delving into why you are the way your are. But keep your chin up because at least you can be certain of the outcome.

You care about this because in one way or another, you hold women highly in your value system, it could be because of loneliness, fear, rejection etc
Often times this fear of failure leads people to not try, and the subsequent failure just affirms their initial prejudices.

Here's my advice. Take everything at face value, you may not ever get people to like you, its a harsh truth, but that's okay... at least you have certainty at your side.

Do what everything you can do in life that makes you happy (this doesn't necessarily involve people btw) because the only person who really matters to you is yourself.

Bring your dog with you and travel your country if you can, because you can guarantee that you will never see the people you meet ever again, you'll find yourself open up to people little bit more than you normally would, and people may receive you more warmly (maybe more than you're normally accustomed)

If you don't think it will work, live your life as a recluse and hermit my dude. It isn't that bad if you can get a job as a park ranger or something, but as ling as you can wake up to greet the sunrise, feed your dog, have breakfast and let out a sigh of relief because you know deep down that you're happy.
>>
>>18454920
I won't post a pic but I can answer other questions.

I make about 40k a year.

I live in a studio apartment

I live in the USA

I have not really been looking for women because I just don't know where to meet them in a location that isn't weird.

I don't think I em autistic either. I do hate extremes though. I feel like logically I should have had a girlfriend by now but RNG seems to be my enemy.

I usually do nothing when I like a woman I am a total stranger to. If I know her, I might say a few words to get to know her more.

My hobbies include the gym, working on computers, video games, listening to heavy metal and playing the harmonica a bit.
>>
>>18454859
Because you're a weirdo. Why do you care for women so much? why do you want sex and romance so badly? Just stop caring. I swear if more men were truly apathetic about women like they think there would be less sex-obsessed retards online
>>
>>18455078
I care because I feel intimacy is a large part of being human. I am missing out on being human. Also, I have effectively been alone for nearly 2 decades. It's just grating man. I don't know why I want a woman to like me back.

I just want to experience loving a woman and her loving me back.
>>
>>18454859
>But most women give me that answer of "it's not you, it's me".

It's most definitely YOU. And YOU know it.

The reasons for it could be many and impossible to discern from a few posts on a message board. If I were to give any advice at all it would be to quit trying to get women altogether and focus on trying to fix the other problems in your life. Anything that bothers you and can realistically be fixed. So while you could change jobs/apartments or update your wardrobe you should completely disregard stuff that you have no control over, like how tall or attractive you are and assume other people don't care about it either. These things won't be a big issue anyway unless you make them one.
Other than that, get a social life, get GUY friends, go out during weekends if that's your thing.
>>
>>18455119
The reason why I never believe advice involving "ITS YOU" is because I have seen dudes FAR weirder than me with girlfriends. And I mean far weirder. I am talking open drug addicts, people with no internal censor and just blurt shit out. Borderline retards who don't think they are retarded.

I am not saying I don't have minor issues(my wardrobe is really basic) but don't ever tell me it's entirely my issue because I have seen people with way fucking more issues with girlfriends who could be nuts but don't seem nuts.

My point is, you are making the problem black and white when it's really fucking not.
>>
>>18454920
>start with the man in the mirror

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

*fart*
>>
>>18455128

Have you considered that you might have no idea what makes a woman attracted to man? Women will put up with a lot of shit for a guy but there are major turn-offs that could make even the most intelligent, physically attractive and affluent guy insufferable.
>>
>>18455137
Could you elaborate on these insufferable qualities?
>>
>>18455128
Dude, you probably are a boring low-t fuck.

Find a boring girl.

Those "crazy" people you speak of? They have personality, charisma, etc, while you are a cardboard cutout.
>>
>>18455143

Being needy, acting cocky & alpha when you're secretly weak and insecure, lying to them, acting overly romantic at the start of a relationship, acting like you own them, not sticking to what you say/promise, allowing her to treat you like a doormat and so on.
>>
>>18454859
Are you trying to date? What are your standards? Is there something majorly wrong about you that you aren't telling us?
>>
>>18455161
I am trying to date when I can. My standards are basic.

No women with children(I am really shaken by children and deeply bothered by them)

No obese women. I don't like obesity. I don't mind women who are heavier but there is a line between heavy setvabd obesity.

No crazy vegetarians. I don't mind regular vegetarians but the second a vegetarian gives me shit for eating meat... it's over.

No unemployed women. I don't mind women who are unemployed but looking. I don't like perpetually unemployed women.

Are my standards too high? I think my biggest problem is that I just don't have a vector to meet women through.
>>
>>18455189
How are you trying to meet women?
>>
>>18455128
Sounds like you're a narcissistic beta. Elliot Roger didn't have trouble getting women because of how he looks, it was because of his attitude.

Same goes for you, and you perpetuate it by letting each failed attempt make you more bitter. It sucks but you need to get over that to actually be a likable person.

>>18455189
Make up your mind, do you not have a way to meet women or do they just not like you? You should seriously try stuff like Tinder and learn how to make girls like you, be interesting etcetera. That's probably the first step.
>>
>>18455189
Man I think you need to go out in the real world.
You dont just set "standarts" for a girl, because no matter what, it might not work out when you are with her.
Chemistry in real talk decides everything really.
>>
>>18455205
I have been on OkCupid for 5 years. No dates.
>>
>>18455118
You know what it's human? War, go and enlist the army you will never feel human until you take someone else life.
>>
You're holding women responsible for your inability to attract and keep a partner. It's not their fault you're undesirable, it's you, and it isn't their responsibility to guide you through why you're not desirable.

I know it's frustrating and it would be much easier to receive detailed feedback from everybody who turns you down, but that isn't how life works.

If you are bitter towards women then they will pick up on this and it will definitely go against you. I've known men in the past who feel like they're entitled to an attractive, intelligent, untouched woman, and it's blatantly obvious that they have this entitlement because of how they approach and speak to the women they're interested in. It's a huge turn off. Perhaps if you're identifying your bitterness towards women, it's enough of an issue to be a large part of your persona, which won't be helping when it comes to attracting somebody.

We're all here trying to get through life, regardless of our gender. Yes, women do have advantages when it comes to the dating game but there are also disadvantages too. If you cannot gauge the interest of a woman long enough to develop a relationship then chances are the problem falls with you.

Try and work out what your negative traits are and work on improving them. If women still don't respond, then you can assume they're all bitches who are out to get you.

Women don't just turn down decent men though.
>>
>>18455072

>I make 40k a year but can't get a woman

Dude, something is definitely wrong with you. Most women will ignore your flaws for your money just don't be blunt about that fact and try to be a good person.
>>
File: lizardbeing.jpg (20KB, 178x245px) Image search: [Google]
lizardbeing.jpg
20KB, 178x245px
>>18455230
> disadvantages to being a woman in the west
>>
>>18455072

>wont post a picture

you are too ugly for the women you approach. case closed.
>>
>>18455234
40k isn't even that much. Is it?
>>
>>18455270
depends where you are, but its not much
>>
>>18455270
>>18455275

its not 'that much' but its more than enough for the average women to realize you are a safe person to date. 40k is kinda the baseline for living comfortably (depending on the area of course). you're by no means rich but a girl can date you and know that she wouldn't have to worry about where you'll be in ten years.
>>
>>18455221
Is killing people fun?
>>
>>18455270
50% of americans earn less than 30k
>>
Is okcupid even worth bothering with? I have been on it so long and no dates. What am I fuckibg up?
>>
>>18455340

you are probably just unattractive
>>
>>18455341
So what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18455352

improve self, aim lower, and realize that you're only ever going to have the occasional relationship here and there.
>>
>>18455358

How tall are you?
>>
>>18455365

why does that matter? 5'6"
>>
>>18455375

That's why.

When I read this thread, I said the reason was probably going to be your height because it was the one thing you didn't mention when you were talking about yourself.
>>
>>18455392

what? im not OP. im someone who advised OP.
>>
>>18455392

dude wtf I get laid just fine, you asked the wrong person that question
>>
>>18455395

Oh apologies, I assumed you were OP. Your height is irrelevant.
>>
>>18455404

well clearly not, if I can do fine at 5'6" then its not like OPs height its self will be an issue.
>>
>>18455358
> only ever going to have the occasional relationship here and there.

this is so sad wtf. how can anyone accept this
>>
>>18455413

You seem awfully focused on convincing strangers on the internet that you get laid.

I'm not saying you can't get laid if you're short, just that you won't usually be first choice to most women. If OP is a short, bitter guy, women are hardly going to be queuing up to date him.
>>
>>18455444
Manlets are people to bro
>>
>>18455477
This is many women yes, but not all women.....

I feel sorry for you if this has been your only experience
>>
File: 1494734847933.png (320KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494734847933.png
320KB, 477x480px
>>18455444

>anyone who disagrees with me is 'too focused' on not accepting my word as law.
>>
>>18455486
>#NOTALLWOMEN
You're honest to god stupid as shit
>>
>>18455270
>>18455275
>>18455285

You people don't know what you're talking about at all. Most jobs these days you get 20k a year if you're lucky.

You legitimately remind me of Mitt Romney, who on the campaign trail was saying shit like average American makes 70k a year.
>>
>>18455523

'not much' and 'the average' are two different things. 40 k isnt 'that much', but like i said its a very comfortable lifestyle and a baseline that women will be attracted to.
>>
>>18455526

>not that much

It's relative. A million dollars isn't "that much" anymore either, but if I was making 40k a year I'd personally be the happiest mother fucker on the planet at the moment, my job sucks and I can't do anything about it because no money for trade school.

It's what it is, but don't act like it isn't relative.
>>
>>18455563

>Don't act like it isn't relative

I wasn't. we are not required to predicate every sentence with 'btw this is relative' when talking about a subject. my post was literally about how 40k was more than enough to attract women.
>>
>>18455575

True. Sorry anon. I'm just pissed off that I can't do anything about my situation. Disregard my post.
>>
Is it weird to go to events specifically for single people? Do such events even exist?
>>
>>18455618

>is it weird to go to events specifically for single people

define 'weird'. regardless some people are bound to give you shit for it.

>do such events even exist?

of course they do dont play dumb. they are becoming less and less common though as dating apps have made that aspect seemingly easier.
>>
>>18455072
I have not really been looking for women because I just don't know where to meet them in a location that isn't weird.
This is where you're going wrong me old empire.
>>
>>18455627
Hmmm I see. Dating apps are aids though. It gives women too much power and it makes average dudes feel like shit. It's like pulling teeth trying to get a response but then realizing these women are drowning in messages.
>>
>>18455635

thats why i said 'seemingly' easier. the concept is more convenient, but ultimately even women have their issue with it. its hard to develop chemistry through texts so girls (and really guys too) just go for who is objectively the best.
>>
If you keep letting the words of women dictate how you feel about yourself they will always be above you. Don't try to LARP as someone who you're not because they'll be able to tell that shit isn't genuine. Just fucking embrace your life, and get the failures out of your head man.
>>
>>18455502
You must be such a sad lonely person.

kill yourself? death will love and embrace you, fill that void for ya.
>>
Are you nice to girls?
Are you persistent?
>>
>>18455684
Actually doing pretty well. Considering your response, you're clearly a whore who doesn't like getting called on her shit
>>
>>18455292
No, of course not. But when you become a tool for the army that's your mindset.
>>
>>18455262
This x10

What disadvantages can a woman even have in the dating/social world ?

Literally all men who aren't gay are competing against each other on a daily basis just for pussy.

I'm just here to say the truth.
>>
>>18455078
Are you a woman? if yes then shut the fuck up.

Are you a man? If so, have you ever had sex? The only people I see spout this "sex isnt all that" bullshit are women and beta virgins trying to convince themselves they dont want pussy. Sex has whatever importance you give it yes, but you cant bullshit me and deny that sex isnt a major driving force in our society. Almost everything we do is for sex if we back it up far enough. The shit we say, wear, do, eat, live for. Its all for our pleasure and to gain more pleasure in the form of validation and sex and validation are damn near brother and sister. If you didnt want to validate yourself then you'd wouldnt give a rats ass if you slept in garbage every night. Ask a person what would they rather be doing right now and about a 3rd will say some form of sexual action
>>
>>18455761

Say for example, I have a long term relationship in which I have a child with my husband. He leaves me, I am left with the child. I am now seen as a "single mother" who is essentially damaged goods. OP mentioned it himself, it's a huge turn off and something that single men with children don't have to deal with.

We're also judged far more seriously on our looks and less on our abilities. If you're an ugly guy but you have a good job, women will chase you. If you're an ugly woman, you tend to be the last choice regardless of how successful you are. If you're not attractive as a woman, you're always considered bottom of the pile. Yes, ugly women still get fucked, but it's very rarely by an attractive and successful man, and they're generally used as a pump and dump.

If we're too confident, that's off-putting for many men. If you're not independent then that puts some men off, but if you're successful then this can also be off putting.

I'm under no illusion that women have life much easier when it comes to the approach, as it's expected of men to make the effort. However, it certainly isn't easy being a female. If you're attractive then yes, it's 10/10 easy mode, but if you're not then it can be just as difficult.
>>
>>18455230
You guys really need to stop with this "women are pure" meta shit. I understand OP probably needs to work on himself, as do we all. But to say he cant get a woman because of it just makes you sound like a dipshit. Chances are most of these woman are just as clueless and idiotic along with the dipshits they date. I fail to believe that every woman OP tried to go after and failed was because of him. Women are ppl too guys, remember that when you're looking up their skirts. They can be just as stupid, vain, shallow, as men can.
>>
>>18455761
exactly this, cunts in the west literally have a full platter every single day of new and fresh food. Men are left with day old fast food that you have to reheat. When the playing field is even, then I'll believe this "women have it harder" horse shit.
>>
>>18454859
You can still get a 22 year old when your 40 but at that point she'll just want you for your money. Second choice, hang out with chicks around your age lock on to one try to talk to don't make yourself look creepy try to stay calm and try to make everyday chat, chicks love to talk about their shit to other people try to open conversation like how's your day going or what do you do for a living she'll eventually tell you something that seems important don't prod at her ask her don't demand she'll run away if you do, and continue the conversation with her and see if she'll do but also don't play with their emotions they'll tell their friends and that will ruin any sort of luck with her and her friends just keep that in mind and stay confident try and avoid any awkward situations like asking questions too personal or making yourself look like a fool.
>>
>>18455788
if youre husband leaves you he has to give you a massive amount of money forever. your existence is guaranteed by the government

as you say, guys chase you for nothing you do. you just sit and wait, sometimes it takes longer if youre lucky but it still happens regularly, and absolutely far more than ugly men get relationships. you can even actually DO SOMETHING (which guys have to any) to increase your chances

there are far more 'unacceptable' traits for guys

> just as difficult

no no no, its like this:

- chads
- staceys
-
- janes
-
-
- james
- ugly girls
-
- ugly guys
- animals

all women in the west have life easier IN GENERAL, but especially when it comes to romance
>>
>>18455820

Are you talking about dating, or are you talking about gender advantages in general? Because it seems like you're pulling in a lot of different issues (and I would never argue that women don't have a huge advantage when it comes to child custody).

My husband wouldn't have to give me anything, especially if he didn't work. He would have to support his child, which is perfectly acceptable, seeing as it is his child.

I didn't say guys chase women for nothing. Their worth is considered to be their looks. Women simply aren't judged on their abilities, their skills, interests or anything else. We're taught from a young age that we need to look a certain way and this is then forced upon us as we grow up. If you don't fit this specific look, you will still be considered, but the process won't be as easy as somebody who is attractive.

Likewise, if you have a tall, handsome guy, it is highly likely he won't experience any issues finding somebody to fuck. It's nothing to do with gender, it's to do with your looks. The only issue is that men are judged on their achievements, and women aren't.

If life really is that easy for women, it's because men give them that power. They're the ones that reward attractiveness and not achievement.
>>
>What makes me most upset is how easy women have it in the dating department. It's hilariously easy for a woman to get dates.

It really isn't that hard to get a date for men though. You don't need to be a model or shit like that. Just be social and hit the gym
>>
>>18455851
Because women fuck these sorry ass dudes. Look at rappers. The women they fuck think they're the shit for banging some low IQ nigga whose gonna be broke next year. If women weren't so turned on by shiny things and actually looked at achievements and life plans instead of sizing up his whole family in that moment he decides to talk to her then things would run more smoothly. I know a girl whose dating a guy who doesnt even fucking drive and yet she drives him around everywhere. Perfectly good pussy that could be with someone of actual worth, but because she wanted to go for what made her wet the fastest, she ended up with this chump. Atleast when it comes to romance women have it easy because she can jump on a stagnant dude and love that shit, whereas a guy has to actually try to bust his ass and if he wants to leave a stagnant chick he's demonized.
>>
>>18455851
everything, dating included

custody, alimony, child support; all a foregone conclusion in your favour, even if theyre unsustainable

right, so did you do anything to look the way you are? no, you were born that way. maybe you have the 'self control' required to not be fat (its very hard to get fat). you do nothing but get things for it. you can do more (makeup, clothes, even outside achievements or hobbies etc.) to increase your chances, but this is optional

yes its a combination of fucking chad having the power differential and retard ugly girls getting baited by it. that picture of the 'before and after sexual revolution' thing is bang on; especially with tinder and shit girls are happy to wait to have their turn on chad, rather than just being with someone of similar attractiveness. which leaves them in empty non relationships of being pump and dumps and us ugly guys with absolutely nothing. women decide who they have sex with, thats the power men give them. so its your fault
>>
>>18455806
Anon speaks truth

The other extreme (and incorrect) view is that all women are shit.

The answer always lies in the middle.
>>
>>18455867

How's that anecdotal evidence working for you?

You're discussing the choices and actions of women and who they choose to date, not their difficulty in dating itself.

Women have a few things to consider when they're dating - whether they find somebody attractive and whether they can provide for them. If either their looks or their status is above average, the other can be sacrificed. It's natural for people to aim for the most attractive and successful person they can find.

The one disadvantage to this is, as I said earlier, women are rarely considered on their talent, ability or success. We are judged on what we look like. If you are not considered "conventionally attractive" then you will not be actively chased by men.

The women who aren't attractive are the ones who end up with the losers you're talking about in your post. The way a lot of posters here talk about women suggests that any 300lbs monster can waltz into any bar and pick up a 6ft3 gigachad and marry him. That just isn't how things work.

The women you idolise, the cute, gorgeous 10/10 women who hang out in bars looking absolutely perfect, will not struggle in the slightest to meet guys or date. However, that unattractive (or even just plain) girl in your college library who is quiet and studious probably won't get a look in and definitely won't be actively chased by men. Hence why so many of them are single well into their thirties (a lot of which we see on this site, actually).

This is before you go into the shelf life of women. We're actively encouraged to find, date and marry a guy relatively early, otherwise our thirties hit and then we're considered even more worthless.
>>
>>18455897
> However, that unattractive (or even just plain) girl in your college library who is quiet and studious probably won't get a look in and definitely won't be actively chased by men

yes she does but she wants chad as well and shes happy to wait for her turn on the merry go round, hoping it will stick

i know this because i do try to go for those girls, thinking that ofc they will be more open but they arent. its happened to me 19 times this year so far. no, im not a fat neckbeard or a skinny fedoralord
>>
>>18455872

You're making a lot of assumptions there and also, holding me responsible for the actions of all women despite not knowing anything about me. You don't know if I'm one of the fortunate "attractive" ones, or someone who has struggled.

>women decide who they have sex with, thats the power men give them. so its your fault

But as I said, women are taught that their worth is based entirely on how they look, from a very early age. As far as they're led to believe, their entire worth is their body and who they choose to share that with. It's no surprise that women use their looks to try and control/benefit in relationships, as nothing else they can offer is really considered.

Similar to how guys will money will generally use that to attract young, more attractive women who would never consider them without the money, attractive women use sex to achieve security.
>>
>>18455909

Do you honestly believe that? That these average/less than average women are just out there for some huge dicked, tall, built, rich 10/10 chad chadderton, rather than just somebody to spend their life with, who they happen to find attractive as well?

I find that assumption really sad. I mean, I am female, I have several female friends, some of which are very attractive, and all of them are dating average guys who they find attractive but are nowhere near what society would consider to be "attractive". Again, purely anecdotal but I do believe most people (at least from where I'm from) date to find a life partner.

Perhaps it's different in other countries.
>>
>>18455911
>>18455926
you havent struggled like i have

right, and the problem is women want what they cant (all) have: chad. women used to be happy with someone like them, now they have so much access they can have some action with chad as well. this locks most guys out of the system. you can look it up anywhere; on okcupid for example they found that 80% of the women interact with only the top 20% of the men. so thats 80% of guys who get nothing

>Do you honestly believe that?

i know that that is true because ive seen it myself over and over. its not necessarily super chad they want, but just 'more'. regular people, and below arent good enough. using the above numbers, even above average men dont cut it. i run a lot of social events and i know a guy who goes there and picks up a girl every time. ive never even been able to once, after a whole year or so

theres nothing for people like me, and then the worst part is people like you come in and say the problem isnt real
>>
>>18455851
Men get judged by their appearance AND their accomplishments.
First from the moment you're born you have to roll a set of dice and hope you have the genetic potential to be 6+ feet tall with a masculine face or you're immediately excluded from the majority of women's dating pool.
If you're lucky enough there you then need to spend several hours a week in the gym doing intense workouts before your muscles gain the kind of size and definition that's required to meet the minimum requirements of a "hot" male body.
Then you need to get a good career that gives you high social status, a position of authority over other men, and lots of money. You need to work on your personality and be a smooth talker, always know how to pick up on any social queue, be funny confident and assertive and be an expert of a myriad of interesting topics to be able to hold a conversation in any situation.

Congratulations, you have reached the bare minimum requirements to be an attractive man. Now you've earned the privilege to start approaching women and spending all of your time, money and effort flattering her, entertaining her, and buying her gifts. With all that you finally might be able to convince her to have sex with you or enter a committed relationship. While having sex it will be your responsibility to make sure she is satisfied. While dating you will have to do all of the previously mentioned things even more.

Meanwhile as a woman, you have to
>Control your appetite and not be too fat.
Congratulations you're now attractive and get your pick of all the men who will do all the above stuff for you.
>>
>>18455340
Online dating is just a way for women to stroke their egos over all the men desperately trying to talk to them. They've rarely any intention of talk back.
>>
>>18455820
- chads
- staceys
-
- janes
-
-
- james
- ugly girls
- animals
-
-
-
- ugly guys
>>
>>18457445
- chads
- staceys
-
- janes
-
- ugly girls
- animals
-
- james
-
-
-
-
-
- ugly guys
>>
>>18457488
This one seems accurate.
>>
>>18454859
It's just the way world works.

By the sounds you just got unlucky in the genetic lottery, probably short and ugly. (average or worse)

Essentially you want to improve your appearance as much as you can and work on your game, read on how to pick up women.

Work on your appearance a bit which will make you feel good and hopefully raise your confidence to high enough levels to start picking up the lowest tier of women. You need you build your woman skills to compensate for your seeming lack of physical features if you want to have chance with real women.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.