[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly girl is obsessed with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0025.jpg (62KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
62KB, 600x480px
She I get her pregnant and let her raise my kid alone?

She uglier than girl in this pic by a few points.

I would love the kid but I couldn't love her.
>>
Should*
>>
>>18454756
Depends, is this her OP?
>>
>>18454765
No
>>
File: 1462000611706.jpg (108KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1462000611706.jpg
108KB, 784x708px
>>18454756
listen buddy, you need to care for your genetics man. Dont set up your future progeny to have problems such are being an ugly weirdo. Also, kids need dads man. Be a decent human being and find a normal looking girl to romance and fuck without condoms.
>>
>>18454756
I don't know OP, I would cum deep inside pic related when she's fertile and knock her up if she wanted.

>She I get her pregnant and let her raise my kid alone?

No. That's a scumbag move, and the kid is likely to develop serious psychological problems without a guiding male influence in their lives.

Don't settle for anything less or you'll be unhappy, and using her is obviously off the table.
>>
>>18454801
Not all ugly people have ugly kids.
>>18454802
Having psych problems is not always a bad thing. Also most people get fucked up in the head regardless of how comfortable their life is.

I'm going to be honest this ugly whore makes me feel like a God by how she worships me. Shit is like a drug, improves your confidence and ability in every area.
>>
>>18454817
That doesn't mean you should intentionally and purposefully add to their problems. Just because you're insecure and have a low self esteem doesn't mean you should ruin someone's life because you can. Most people get confident by improving themselves, meeting new challenges, it would be so easy for you to fuck some ugly desperate low IQ skank and I highly encourage you do, but it's clearly not right to leave her with a kid to raise on her own. Pump her, dump her, but if you can't love her, leave her. But don't screw over your offspring.
>>
>>18454817

You have so much obvious contempt for this person as is, I would highly recommend not being in a relationship with them on that factor alone. For the sake of your kid you'd want to at least be with this person for 18 years, spending almost every waking day with them for numerous hours. So it better be with someone you can stand for that amount of time.

Google 'contempt in relationships'.
>>
>>18454845
So what I'm talking about spreading my genes.
>>
>>18454756

Post pic
>>
>>18455573
Get fucked you'll reverse image lookup.
>>
>>18455558
I think you're talking about spreading her jeans

heyoooo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.