[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop being controlled by the pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1441482041092.jpg (83KB, 560x682px) Image search: [Google]
1441482041092.jpg
83KB, 560x682px
Title says it all, background;

>Army ossifer
>Works exclusively with men (infuntry hurr)
>Men that are steel eyed, cold-blooded killers w/ multiple combat tours/missions
>Toasty-A1-pussy had these men alcohol dependent and crying at a corner somewhere in a fetal position

How do we prevent this from happening? I ask because its funny until it happens to you. Now I get that I dont want to be in a relationship while in the military, but this quiet desperation and loneliness had me catching feelings for bitches I aint supposed to.

I dont ever want to feel like this. Ever. Help.
>>
File: hnnggghightest.jpg (102KB, 733x905px) Image search: [Google]
hnnggghightest.jpg
102KB, 733x905px
>>18454689

BUMPing with story time:

>Had an RTO
>Strong kid that lifts, and is smart af, I guess not bad looking
>Was about to get out so he can go to college full time
>Had a local GF to occupy his time and to chill with
>GF somehow got knocked up
>They get married
>No more college, have to stay in so he can feed the family

We promoted him to CPL before sending his ass to Fort Carson after BLC. At least they still married.
>>
>>18454689
Go on /r9k/ Women Hate threads and realize they're right. It worked for me.
>>
I think you need to get yourself a quality waifu; please consult the anons in /a/ for further assistance.
>>
>>18454911

NOOOOO lol

>>18454904

Hating women would not get me more of them, anon. I do want to get laid.
>>
>>18454689
Imagine every girl as a Russian or Asian spy that what to infiltrate the military life to steal national secrets, fuck them good soldier, steal her motherland secrets before she steal ours.
>>
>>18454971
man i wish i was a fkn zillionaire like that idiot
>>
>>18454904
Hate threads are never right you fucking dumbass
>>
>>18454904
Nah, they just made me even more bitter. I like being bitter but not to the extreme where I cant get laid
>>
>>18455725
Oddly enough none of them look attractive to me. Too much caked on high sheen makeup and all the same damn body type. Every bitch is a copy with a different face.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 599x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 599x787px
>>18455725
But we are not, so we make do with what we have.

>>18455715
>I-I love her, what information does she need so her family could be saved from the kgb? I can contact higher and see if they can help the woman I love
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.