[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Wish I Was Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1249441520573.jpg (75KB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
1249441520573.jpg
75KB, 768x720px
I have major depression, severe social anxiety, Complex-PTSD, agoraphobia, tardive dyskinesia, and conversion disorder.

What that basically means for me is that every day I suffer from sadness, loss of interest in pretty much everything in life, I am VERY uncomfortable around people, I keep having repeated flashbacks to horrible events in my past, I am scared to go outside, and I don't talk. When I am put in social situations, my head twitches side to side involuntarily, my neck tenses up a lot, my left side of my mouth will grimace, and I hyperventilate.

About a week ago my mother called the cops on me because I text her that I want Physician Assisted Suicide. I don't live in a state where that's legal and I don't have a terminal illness where I'll die soon. The cops ended up having me sent to a mental hospital for the second time at the same place as last about 3 years ago (when I had my first suicide attempt).

I stayed there for 5 days. I refused taking medication and going to group sessions because I already did that in the past and it did nothing for me. I explained to the staff there that I've been through about 15 different medications and been with numerous doctors and therapists in the past 3 years and they still tried to push me to do the same thing I already tried.

They almost court ordered me to stay longer, but I agreed to get Electroconvulsive Therapy even though I've already been consulted about it and don't want it.

I just want to fall asleep forever, anons...
>>
>>18454533
It really makes me wonder why God puts people like you on Earth
>>
You need help, and sadly not many places and many people will be attentive enough to help you. But keep trying: if those therapies don't work for you, you need to keep searching for the right one. Try connecting to people, it can be an anonymous group since you have trouble with people; I know it should be hard, but once you get to know good friends, you'll feel a lot better.
>>
File: pains.jpg (14KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
pains.jpg
14KB, 280x180px
You have whole eternity to sleep, enjoy the pains while you can.
>>
>>18454594
>He doesn't know that existence is a never ending cycle of death and rebirth
>>
>>18454533
God this could have all been avoided if you mom and dad raised you right. Fucken hell.
>>
OP here.

I just got told that I'm going to start this procedure either this coming Wednesday or the following Monday.

I'm mandated to get this done. Either I have someone that is family/friend/other take me up to each session or I surrender my rights and the state will take me and control me to do whatever they say.

I have chosen to have the only person available to take me to each session... my psycho father who has done shit loads of drugs, cheated on my mother, didn't pay home bills, and tried to kill my mother and me in the past.

Here goes to incoming 4 weeks of this shit...
>>
>>18455891
>Here goes to incoming 4 weeks of this shit...
I can tell you right now that with that kind of attitude nothing will ever work. What pulls us through life is a carrot called hope.
>>
>>18454533

Well Anon, the way I see it, if you don't wanna die, there's two ways to go about it.

Let your feelings for your shitty parents fuel your desire to beat depression. It will be a lifelong endeavor, but, just think about their shitty faces when you make something out of your life.

Or two, volunteer for every experimental drug they have for your ailment. Worst case : you die, best case: you find a drug that works. Both helps other people with your issues.
>>
File: IMG_3002.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3002.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
Can I be your friend?
>>
Self diagnosed or actual?
>>
>>18454533
Ever found a pen buddy to chat up and stuff?
>>
>>18454533
How does one even get this many (clinically diagnosed?) disorders at once?

You seem perfectly normally expressive in writing.

>>18455891
So your relationship with your psycho father is better now?
>>
>>18455968
>volunteer for every experimental drug they have for your ailment.
The doctors have said they've exhausted pretty much all options for oral medication and that this ECT is a last resort.

>>18455999
Actual diagnosed on all except self diagnosed on agoraphobia.

>>18456008
I seldom message people on Discord about trivial stuff. If asked about what's wrong, I message about stuff mentioned above.

Sometimes I'll mention how I'm stuck inside my bedroom where I've hung blankets in front of the windows to create a dark room, how I sleep through the day time and sleep on average 10-12 hours a day, how I shower about once a week, and how I can't get food from the kitchen when I am hungry if there are people who can see me between my bedroom and the kitchen.

If there are people who can see me, I just don't eat until everyone leaves or there's just my mother left and she's asleep in her bedroom. So I eat about once a day.

>>18456041
>So your relationship with your psycho father is better now?
No. He somehow found out where my mom and I live and somehow found out my phone number.

He's been stalking the place and texting me since January of this year when it's been years since I've had any contact with him because my mom divorced and took me with her to an apartment to get away from him.

He texts me stuff like "I miss you. Can you send me picture or text? Forgive me of my shortcomings, I was wrong about a lot of things I say this in sincerity. God is in your room. Time for a change." And a voice message once saying "I'm on top of the world."

I don't want to be around or text with someone who is crazy and almost killed me in the past.

I feel like something bad is going to happen.
>>
Eat an Activia yoghurt. They're probiotic. Peach is my favourite
>>
>>18456079
>He texts me stuff like "I miss you. Can you send me picture or text? Forgive me of my shortcomings, I was wrong about a lot of things I say this in sincerity. God is in your room. Time for a change." And a voice message once saying "I'm on top of the world."
That doesn't sound very confidence-inspiring.

> I don't want to be around or text with someone who is crazy and almost killed me in the past.
Since you're doing it anyhow: I'll advise you to think a moment and then react clearly and honestly to his comments if you deal with him.

Maybe make it clear that re-approaching him even to this degree is not an easy thing for you to do. Even if he feels in tune with god or happy to see you or whatever, you still feel instinctively afraid.

Crazy people usually feel unspoken resentment etc. anyhow but the result of them deciding how to deal with them all on their own is usually worse than you talking straight with them. Hard as it may be.
>>
Seems like it's over for you boyo, I'm sorry. See you on the other side.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.