[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women just view guys as ATMs/sex toys after a certain age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1493572141315.jpg (128KB, 1101x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1493572141315.jpg
128KB, 1101x1234px
Do women just view guys as ATMs/sex toys after a certain age? All the women I talk to in my 20s now I'm married just total disinterest in me in a person. I mean they'll talk to me a lot at first but when I mention I'm married everything stops there. They won't even be friends.
>>
>>18454468
>after a certain age
>>
idk if you noticed but a lot of women are shallow c:
>>
>>18454468
such is dynamics of male female relationships, ways you see chick are not as same as ways chicks see dudes my man, only thing that changes with age is older women not being able to party as much cause of aging, younger girls on playing field, children and such
younger girls don't plan too much ahead, so they seek excitement
>>
Lol? So what? Guys do that a lot too, for example when a girl they were talking to says she has a boyfriend or isn't looking for a relationship. Not sure why you would think it's gender exclusive. Clearly people don't want to waste their time if they were looking for a romantic relationship and already have enough friends.
>>
>>18454468
You don't want female friends but possible bed mates. Don't kid yourself. I understand it feels good to be desired but you made a commitment to someone so your attention whoring days are over. And yes, men are attention whores too.
>>
>>18454478
I just want friends
>>
>>18454468
>Do women just view guys as ATMs/sex toys after a certain age?
That's kinda an overgeneralization, but it's also true that priorities shift as people reach certain age.

As for women disinterested on you after knew you're married, that's normal, they're making the boundaries or respecting your marriage.
It's possible for opposite sex to be friends, but tensions will built up over time and undeniably becomes a problem for both parties involved.
That's why people try to steer clear from friendship with opposite sex after marriage in general.
>>
>>18454468
If every girl was like this, there would be no cheaters and that would be very good world.

Also what do you think you are doing by talking to other girls when you are married? Looking for three some?
>>
>>18454468
They're interested in a relationship, you don't offer that, they don't want to keep it.
90% of guys stop talking to me after I mention I have a boyfriend.
>>
>>18454521
>Also what do you think you are doing by talking to other girls when you are married?

Do you guys really believe the things you're saying? It feels like I'm living in Saudi Arabia how uptight everyone is
>>
>>18454468
He's a thought. Have your wife introduce you to some women
>>
>>18454468
>male-female friendships
They don't work, honestly. I used to be 100% behind the the idea of heterosex friendships, but experience has taught me otherwise. They're nothing but the root of a possible romantic relationship, even if it's on a subconscious level. After one of them get into a relationship, they'll become just acquaintances within a few months unless the other person is entertaining thoughts of cheating.
>>
>>18454575
I don't like other guys much though so what am I meant to do?
>>
>>18454575
I've been best friends with a girl for 14 years. We're both attractive, we've both entertained several relationships, we still meet up once or twice a week to work out, we've never been physically intimate.

More anecdotes, I have another girl-friend whom I'm living with. She needed a place to stay after a break-up, I had a spare room. She moved in, and is the best roommate I've ever had. We used to fuck, but when one or both of us were seeing someone, the flirtation stopped mutually and easily. She's been seeing the same guy for over a year, I see her ever morning and night, and there is 0 sexual tension or animosity between us.

The point I'm getting at is that it's very easy and rewarding to entertain platonic friendships with women, when you're not trying to fuck them. And that's the thing, you guys KNOW that they can tell, right? The "men and women can't be friends" fallacy only seems true because one person isn't willing to admit that they are trying to get it in.
>>
>>18454662
these are women you already know anon, especially the one for 14 years but OP is married and wants to find him a female friend and not include his wife in the search.
>>
>>18454693
If I'm being honest, I just scrolled past and read your bit, which didn't really convey that. So, my bad.
>>
File: alzheimers.jpg (63KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
alzheimers.jpg
63KB, 750x1334px
>>18454468
Women view guys as animals.

Some animals are their prey(Guys who consistently come off as weak and display the need to prove themselves to women)

Some animals are hunters(Guys who are comfortable with doing what they want to do,know when to back off and having worth in or from other things that aren't her in specific)

And some animals just don't belong in their habitat(Guys who pester them for, try to drag things on or give them really bad attitude)

You probably fall into the first category OP if your problem is them seeing you as an ATM or sex toy. If you want female friends or even just another fucktoy be a hunter,not their prey nor a foreign entity in their habitat.
>>
>>18454477
How can you compare not wanting to be friends with someone you want to fuck to fucking someone only for financial gain?
>>
>>18454585
>i dont like other guys much

Stop hanging around boring dillweeds. Guys should be blowing the fuck out of girls for friendship potential. They go headfirst into things unlike girls who just paddle and stall
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.