[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roomate keeps bringing cats home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1347655310152.jpg (593KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1347655310152.jpg
593KB, 1408x1056px
My roommate brought home a stray kitten that he found at the farm he works at. He'd been talking about wanting a cat for a while and I didn't mind, and the cats since gotten comfortable so its all good.
He then brought home another one. That was pushing it a little but I thought it was OK since now the other one has a playmate when we're both at work for most of the afternoon. I made a comment at the time about how 2 cats was definitely enough, and he agreed. We're both 21 without heaps of money, so having two cats is already pushing it both financially and in terms of time expended looking after them.
Now he's brought home a third, despite my express wishes for him not too. The other cats have just started to really settle in and I just don't want to look after a third one, its just more food, more money, more time. I really don't understand why he's not happy with two and I've told him as much but he's already trying to think of a name for this thing.

Is he not respecting my decision? Am I being too uptight? What do?
>>
>>18454401
He's being abusive and You have to put a stop to it immediately. As roomates You both have to pass things by each other to keep a balance. If You just brought in a dog Your roomate probably wouldn't like it. Be upfront and tell Your roomate how You feel.
>>
>>18454401

if your roommate brings a 3rd one in the house kill the first one, bitch slap your roommate and say "there must be only two of them"

You need to talk with your roommate, before your house turns into one of those you see in newspapers one lady and 50 cats. One is nice, two is ok, three it's not ok. Eventually it will hurt you financially, because you have to buy x3 cat food and vet costs. This will not only exchaust you but it will hurt the pets too, less food, less weight, more diseases.
>>
>>18454423
>>18454450
Cheers guys, you're right. I'm gonna talk to him about it tomorrow
>>
Just make him pay for 2/3rds of the cost this isn't complicated.
>>
>>18454401
Lol if they're his pets let him pay for all their expenses, it is simple.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.