/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6983.jpg (239KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6983.jpg
239KB, 640x797px
So I like this girl but I thought no she likes some other guy that sorta hates me, I told her I liked her then I moved on from her and now I like her again, it would be weird to tell her I like her again after she stated that she does not like me like that. What do I do.
>>
>>18454382
You don't really provide detailed story in your post.
Was she your friend in same social circle?
Was she just some face you barely interact with in daily basis?

But come on, you should've been moved on to someone else. No point in telling her what you feel on her again if the first time she's rejected you like that.
>>
She didn't ask her out so she didn't exactly reject me, me and her just hung out today so I see her sometimes. I just really liked her
>>
chick will notice these things, especially if you already told her, if she is seeing you, even occasionally, shell know you like her again, and will either act on it, or choose not to, thats when you'll get the idea should you make further moves or not
>>
>>18454382
She has straight up told you she doesn't like you romantically. She doesn't like you romantically
>>
>>18454382
Just go with the flow dude. Too many people make it too serious too fast. If you really like her let her know and see what happens, of she doesnt want you what can you do? Just don't be a creepy fuck and keep badgering her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.