[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what natural herbs, plants or whatev can i take to prevent me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: anger.jpg (8KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
8KB, 216x300px
what natural herbs, plants or whatev can i take to prevent me from anger or irritation?

an anon in /adv/ suggested st. john's wort for my depression and it's working. thank you, anon, if you're reading this.

i still feel twinges of depression and i still sometimes want to dig a hole and crawl in it and just die but, with the st. john's wort, they don't last long anymore.

the st. john's wort doesn't prevent my anger issues. sometimes i feel anger so strong my hands are actually shaking.
>>
Use catnip, it has relaxing propeties and is minty
>>
Mdma
>>
>>18454365
Try mindfulness meditation
>>
Its better to release your anger than try to suppress it. I suggest a punching bag. Whenever you feel the rage build up just wail on it for a while and then have a nice peppermint tea afterwards.

Also try meditation. There are some good guided meditation videos on youtube. Just search Yongey Rinpoche
>>
>>18454396
>>18454390

thank you. but i'm after preventing anger from happening because once i feel the anger there's a domino effect on me that leads to anxiety and depression after the anger is gone. even if the anger is only a few seconds in duration i always feel anxiety and depression afterwards. the st. john's wort lessens the effect but does not erase it completely.
>>
>>18454426
Are you getting angry for specific things or are you just angry in general and you don't know why?

Either way meditation really will help. There is truth behind all that inner peace stuff.
>>
>>18454365
cannabis indica works well for me
>>
>>18454426
>the st. john's wort lessens the effect but does not erase it completely

i mean, the anxiety and depression is no longer as crippling and as long in duration (days) after i started taking st. john's wort.
>>
>>18454378
Fuck off, MDMA has a terrible comedown that lasts between a few days and a month for some people. It makes emotional regulation far, far worse after it wears off. Worst advice in thread.

>>18454390
>>18454396
This is excellent advice. Meditation, if you actually do it, will get you to a place where you'll be able to subside your anger, and with time you won't get angry at all.

Anger comes from thoughts. Thoughts lead directly to emotions. There's no magical brain chemical, though Sam-E does help with emotional regulation to an extent it won't even touch your issue. Meditation is the only reasonable answer.
>>
>>18454433

specific things, like someone cuts in line. i want to prevent feeling anger even for a brief moment because i always feel anxiety and depression afterwards.
>>
>>18454444
quads dont lie senpai
>>18454458
I've been thru the same thing. I used to be consumed with rage towards my parents who beat, starved, strangled and abused me. Now I can speak to my mother, hug her even, and feel nothing but love for her despite the fact that she has literally no conscience and would kill me if it weren't illegal. This is powerful stuff.
>>
>>18454365
SAMe
Balances neurotransmitters
>>
mindful way through depression program (mp3 + pdf): http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
Weed.

You want a herbal remedy for your anger, its weed. Shit puts me right at 0 after one hit, it's prefect for a stressful day.
>>
>>18454590
Want to add that mediation is good advice, but if you need something more immediate, this at least has the chemical component.
>>
I was gonna suggest weed too but I'm not entirely sure that's what anon needs.

Yeah it does prevent you from building rage but that's only if you're already high, in >>18454458 example it wouldn't really help to smoke afterwards since the rage is already there.

Weed also does help with depression however it does not mix well with anxiety so you might want to be careful with that, weed and anxiety may cause paranoic episodes.

Maybe try smoking a little when you have easy stuff to do (my skill to do anything from basic math to playing vidya to even properly form sentences takes a hit when I'm high), maybe when you're doing laundry or house chores. Honestly this whole thread seems like a "suggest me to smoke weed" bait which is kind of suspicious.
>>
>>18454609
I think all the advice is pretty good so far.

I, too, have a volatile personality. Tiny slights have this insane snowball effect on you, and end up spiraling out of control. I was waiting at a stop sign, and some guy drove past and pointed at me, accusingly. I don't even know why, but man my blood started boiling. And obviously you can't pick a fight over something unreasonable like that. So then I'm angry for an hour at least, and then I get depressed over the absurdity of it all. I feel like I can't control my emotions, even though anger is pretty much the only thing I feel, and even though I behaved appropriately.

So yeah, OP, if this sounds familiar, just smoke weed and start meditating.
>>
>>18454637

your second paragraph describes exactly what i experience. it's a little comforting to know i'm not the only one.

but weed is illegal here and life is already so problematic i don't want to go looking for more problems.
>>
>>18454710
I live in New Hampshire. I can legally go buy a gun, tuck it in my pants, and go about my day, but if I get stopped with weed I get crucified.
It's worth it, my man. Just be low key and you'll be fine. Cops don't even care up here if you are only carrying a little.

There are a lot of negative things that weed does for me, but the saving grace is anger management. One puff, and all my anger melts away. I'm probably insufferable to other people without it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.