[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: I think somebody wants to kill me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: face.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
Hey /adv/ so I fucked up by giving the impression that I fucked up without actually fucking up and there's now a guy who either wants to beat me to a pulp or literally kill me because he thinks I was either trying to or successfully fucking his wife

let's backtrack

>roughly the age of 20
>in all modesty, am known by everybody as being "incredibly nice" and "approachable"
>friendly to everyone pretty unconditionally
>well liked everywhere I go
>have been dating a girl for about three years now
>she has male friends she occasionally goes out with, I have female friends I occasionally go out with
>we always inform the other and never make accusations of any kind
>I have never cheated on her, and I suspect the same of her
>mutual trust
cont.
>>
>>18454353
Let's talk more about this Guy
>>
>>18454353

>would hang out with girls one on one on a regular basis
>generally speaking I either knew their boyfriends or I was already hanging out with these girls prior to the two dating and never had any altercation over it
>I work at a very busy gas station where two highways intersect one another
>so does jane the co-worker, our day manager
>jane is more or less married as she has a kid with a man she has lived with for about a year, mid-twenties
>her and I get to be close as far as work friends goes
>take out trash, hang out during her smoke breaks everyday, take on team tasks together, buddies, pals
>friendship advances
>eventually she begins telling me more personal details of her life as I do of mine
>ie, she is adopted, comes from an abusive childhood, gets beat by her husband, sells drugs on the side to get by
>ie, my brother has cancer, my girlfriend is undocumented and I am considering marrying her for legal benefits on her part, I am slowly becoming deaf from tinnitus
>we split a pizza every tuesday, things to this effect
>she regularly suggests myself and a likable female clerk go out after work and smoke together or eat
>I have a personal fear of doing drugs of any kind and have abstained from doing so forever, so I say eating sounds better
>regularly gets put off
>fast-forward
>she has long told me she wants to leave her husband due to the beatings, and constantly flip-flops between hating him and loving him and speaking very warmly of him
>agree with her whatever mood she is in
cont.
>>
>>18454380
In this case She would have to file a report with the Police, as for You, Be careful and if things start to get scary contact the Police.
>>
>>18454353

>always in person and at work. nothing outside of our workplace and nothing through messages or anything recorded
>she goes on a streak where she loves him and everything is great
>he drops off pizza for her one day after we'd already ordered one, they speak to eachother very warmly, lovey dovey, thanks babe, blah blah
>he is off to a long work trip the next day
>will not return for a week
>later that night he is arrested for unpaid tickets, had a warrant out for him
>whole gig is ruined, they were in need of the money coming from that work trip, manager goes into deep stress and depression
>try to be comforting, tell her things will get better, let her blow off steam to me, etc
>she talks about how husband was her only friend and she just sits in an empty, unfurnished apartment all day when she gets home and smokes and cries
>regularly says downers about going home and crying herself to sleep and worrying for her husband etc
>decide I will be a good work friend
>begin messaging her and inquiring about the situation periodically
>gossip about coworkers, be funny, crack jokes, talk shit
>in the midst of all this she is moved to another gas station on the other side of town
>I assure her this doesn't mark the end of us being friends and that I will talk to her outside of work
>suggest we eat soon to mark so as to fulfill the promise
cont.
>>
>>18454353

>decide next week we will eat at an IHOP or order a pizza just as old times
>it is settled
>some time passes
>realize what I am doing
>a married man is sitting in jail while his wife is planning lunch with a man he doesn't know outside of his knowledge
>realize this does not look like eating a pizza and pals from a distance
>decide I'll put this off one last time or two before husband is out of jail so it doesn't look as shady, perhaps come over while he is home out of respect
>am called in to work the day of our lunch
>go so as to avoid lunch
>ignore texts from jane
>respond later that night with message apologizing saying I had to stay late and couldnt make it but next time for sure yada yada yada
>some time passes again
>get a phone call today
>"hey anon
>husband got out of jail and went through my phone and accused us of having an affair
>we got into a huge fight over it and I finally used this as the push to leave him
>he is not happy with you
>please block him on facebook and dont answer your phone if xxx xxxx calls you
>I am just giving you a heads up while he is still somewhat calm
>be careful gotta go k thnx bye"
>mfw my friendliness was reasonably taken as me making sexual advances
>mfw my invitation to IHOP was the killing blow to a couple's marriage
>mfw this guy delivered her that pizza so he knows I work here
>mfw this guy is still under the impression I was fucking his wife and has declared me on his hit list, is a huge gun fanatic fresh out of jail with me and her on his mind and easily has 50 pounds on me
>mfw no flirting of any kind in the messages exchanged, consisted almost entirely of gossip and "how are you"s
>mfw not sure if I should talk to her about this or never speak to her again or demand she set the record straight or what
>>
>>18454359
I know little of him. He's a guy of my build (slender, lean) with about 30-40 pounds on me. Apparently has known her since childhood, beats her sober as he does not drink, and has had an iffy relationship with her forever. The most I've ever said to him is "hey how ya doin" "are you looking for jane?" and "excuse me". My image of him is completely formed by her extreme positives and extreme negatives she tells me about him
>>18454402
I was not going to intervene, had no intention to and never did. I advised her to leave him if he was really abusive or call the police herself or confront him about it when the mood was right. It was something I watched from a distance and just sympathized with her for very deeply
>>
>>18454455
Your mistake was texting with Her.
Her mistake, was being completely oblivious and keeping all of Her records on Her cell phone.

Seeing that He has a history of violence You should definitely keep His threats very serious. From what You have said, talking to Him one on one would be a bad idea. If possible move to a different place and Never do something like that again.Stay extremely vigilant and do not put Yourself in any dangerous situation. If You happen to have a bad encounter with Him, do not hesitate to call the Police.
>>
>>18454474

For what it is worth she initiated the texting and I didn't think much of it until days before we planned on meeting, upon which I postponed things until he would be released, then ask again. My girlfriend knew I was going to meet up with her. I truthfully didn't expect anything bad to arise from this and saw no fault with what I was doing. But yeah, I don't disagree with anything you're saying
>>
>>18454498
I hope You don't have any bad encounters. My advice would be for You to stop talking to this Woman. She clearly has some issues and only She has the power to put Him away at the moment. I understand Your initial concerns for Her but ultimately She will make Her own decisions.
>>
>>18454511

This is a pretty solid end to her and I talking. I am that far. I just don't know if I should tell her to do anything about it or persuade her to rekindle things or make dead fucking sure she has him know we didn't do anything or what. I am concerned for my well being alone at this point
>>
>>18454511

Hey and I know this is silly, but I had a really vivid day dream out of the blue the night before this happened. It's part of the reason I am a little more on edge than I'd prefer. I was picking on a guitar and envisioned I was a famous musician on the news because he got shot and killed by a friend's boyfriend at her apartment while they were smoking weed together. I have felt a feeling of impending doom for two days now before all this happened. Nothing to do with anything. Just an extra detail I dont like
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.