[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-girlfiend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498277453648m.jpg (74KB, 597x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498277453648m.jpg
74KB, 597x1024px
Hey

So my ex high school gf from 7 years back added me on Facebook. I accepted the request. I was just wondering what she might be thinking? Is this a sign she wants me, or is this something else?

I'd really like to get with her again, I'm pretty lonely, and we had a great sex life.. she's a very passionate person, and I need that in my life.

Advice is appreciated!
>>
>>18454246
No. All she did was add you as a friend. She probably thinks enough time has elapsed for it not to be weird. Apparently, she was wrong.
>>
>>18454246
Bump
>>
>>18454255
Why would she care? Surely there would be more to it
>>
>>18454255
For what it was worth, we were really fucking close. Almost got married. Relationship fell apart because of trust issues and long distance.
>>
>>18454246
she wants the D and maybe more.

go for it OP, what have you got to lose?
>>
>>18454280
You can think deep into it, even initiate a conversation with her. But there's a pretty good chance she's completely past it and decided to add you as someone she can follow through your posts since you used to know each other. I wouldn't get to hung up on it. There's plenty of other women and it's always better to look forward. Especially with someone from 7 years ago.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.