[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haemorrhoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>get haemorrhoid
>seems to heal by itself after 2-3 weeks
>get a new haemorrhoid a few days after the old one heals
What do? I've been consciously trying not to push too hard when shitting. Are the creams you can get worthwhile?
>>
Have a doctor rubber band the thing
>>
Start taking Metamucil. Every day. It will soften your shit and let it pass painlessly.

I would still see a doctor about them anyway though.
>>
>>18454291
This. Luckily the one I had went away but it was so awful I researched everything I could do to get rid of it if it ever came back. This seems to be the sure fire, quickest route.
>>
Must have shat out a gallon of blood two days ago.. stop farting, or sitting down for crazy periods of time.
>>
Are you positive they're hemorrhoids, first off?
I just ask because I get fissures a lot, which for the longest time I thought were hemorrhoids. Hard to treat when you're treating the wrong issue.

Anyway, diet can play a big role in these things as well. Also do you shit regularly?
With my current diet, I'm a twice a week shitter, which isn't good for the ole colon health. When I had a better diet and shit daily, it was much better.
>>
>>18454815
How do you tell the difference?
>>
>>18454819
It can be very difficult to tell, especially if you have internal hemorrhoids. Typically, you need to see a doctor to tell you. If this is a chronic issue for you, it would probably be worth it to get checked out so again, you know you're treating the right thing.
People say that fissures are more painful. Mine feel like I'm shitting glass personally, but internal hems might feel like that too, idk.
If you do not have a physical lump you can feel or see externally, theres a higher chance of it being a fissure, so you might ask a doctor about it. If you do have a physical lump you can see or feel then it's def hems so you can continue on with treatments for that.
Here's a couple links:
http://www.crhsystem.com/difference-between-anal-fissures-hemorrhoids/
https://www.adlermicromed.com/anal-fissures-vs-hemorrhoids/

>TL;DR though
See your doctor if this is a frequent issue, it'll be worth the copay. Or at the very least if you're like many people and are too broke to see a doctor unless it's serious, remember to bring it up the next time you go in for any other reason, like a regular check up, even if you aren't currently having the issue. Still could probably help, and you're knocking it out when youre already paying anyway.

That's what I did lol. Had to power through until my yearly gynecologist appointment and while she was down there I asked about the pain I had pooping. Took a peek at my pooper and was like "Yup, that's not hemorrhoids. Your cream isn't doing much for the fissures"
>>
I had a gay friend tell me he drinks cayenne pepper mixed with hot water and lemon to make it easier to drink. If you Google it there's a ton of alt. Medicine sites touting it as well. Personally I think it helped me when I had the occasional butt problem but I don't take it in the ass on the regular. If it's really bad then you should see a doctor and you probably need more fiber in your diet (most people so)
>>
Oh also you may want to try getting a squatty potty. You can order online or get it in a retail store like target.
>>
>>18454626
>>18454626
>>18454626
THIS
>>
>>18454232
are you pooping really hard?

like I mean really really going for it?

You gotta relax dude, don't force it.
Improve your diet with a focus on good BMs.

Also, get more cardio and do more core exercises. Hemorrhoids are veins, so improving your cardiovascular health in general and in that area will significantly reduce their impact and occurrence.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.