[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever I do, whatever I choose, I have this feeling that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 5252_282e.gif (1MB, 471x363px) Image search: [Google]
5252_282e.gif
1MB, 471x363px
Whatever I do, whatever I choose, I have this feeling that the thing I didn't is better and that I'm missing something.The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, they say and despite knowing somewhere deep down that it is not true, I can't feel happy or satisfied, and can't focus and try hard on the thing I picked.
Because of that, I'm a quitter, I've quit so many things already to look for something else I'm not sure what, I've quit schools, courses, jobs and hobbies to pursue other schools, jobs and hobbies that I'm equally dissatisfy with.
I realized that the problem is with me, not with the "things" that I myself, made the normal things around me to feel wrong or not good enough. But I don't know what to do.

Tomorrow I've got to give an answer to a company that agreed on hiring me. They don't really pay well, but it is small gamedev, so it seems fun. But I don't really want to move to another city, and go through all the trouble, when I'm sure I will last at most a year, where last couple months of said year will be counting down the days.
The only solution, but even I realize it is a solution of a madman, is to burn all the bridges behind me, so I can't really quit. Right now, every time I quit, I can go back to my family house with a shame baggage bigger every time, but it is a safe way out. Without it, I'll be forced to do what I don't like, but maybe eventually I'll find peace and some solace in myself.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.