[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: yoked.jpg (12KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
yoked.jpg
12KB, 274x300px
Like I know a couple black people who are nice but they still do things like:
>smoke weed and drink all the time
>listen to shitty rap music
>call women hoes
>talk about how they hate the police and republicans
>refuse to pay their parking tickets, pay rent late
>say shit like "white people, am I right?"

and these are the best examples of black people I have. All the mainstream black people are even worse and more degenerate. How can anyone not hold a grudge against blacks or does everyone dislike them but we just pretend not to all our lives?
>>
Everything except the last thing seems like shit white people would do, to be honest.
>>
>>18454028
I do know a couple white people who are that degenerate but they make up less than 1 percent of all the white people I know. I don't know any black people who don't do this shit
>>
>>18454028
Also, I'm not white
>>
>>18454024
I know plenty of black people who don't do any of these things. Maybe you should move out of the ghetto.
>>
You know there are more educated blacks than the ones you listed? Stop hanging around shitty people and open more doors
>>
>>18454024
I believe there is a saying that says, "Tell me who your friends are, and i'll tell you who you are". These people you know, may not be your friends but they are definitely people you know.
>>
File: 1494020284307.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1494020284307.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>>18454229
>These people you know, may not be your friends but they are definitely people you know.

Wow, so smart, be detective idiot
>>
>>18454073
>open more doors
Explain this retarded phrase please
>>
>>18454229
>These people you know, may not be your friends but they are definitely people you know.
>>
>>18454024
To break stereotypes you would have to personally start a friendship with everyone, in your case it would be with African Americans. The brain creates stereotypes based on your culture and what you feed your mind. The reason your brain creates stereotypes is to create "order" and prevent you from becoming overwhelmed.
>>
>>18454024
I think your problem is less with black people, and more with black americans.
>>
File: 1497893583808.jpg (207KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497893583808.jpg
207KB, 1024x896px
>>18454024
Familiarity breeds contempt.
You're not a racist for judging people based on their actions, by the way. You're making a judgement based on observable reality and people you actually know and can speak to. It's a shame that blacks make up disproportionate amounts of crime rates, and the immoral behavior surrounding it. Even some educated blacks you'd expect to be professional end up being open black supremacists and racists using "diversity" as a safety net if they play their cards right. Most just self-segregate.

Funny thing is, the people who morally grandstand by saying "hurr durr don't be a raycis, you bigot nahtsee white supremacist bible-thumping Christian white male raycis colonizer!" are the ones that live VERY VERY FUCKING FAR away from the actual problem. Go to a shitty part of Chicago, and you'll either see enough to realize what people are talking about, or be shot.

Side-note, watch Empire of Dust.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
Nothing wrong with being racist.

Especially sand niggers. They're all fucking scum.
>>
Because who the fuck cares

>Someone somewhere is doing something I don't like

Then don't think about it. If it's in your immediate area, remove yourself or do something about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.