/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I stuck looking for shitty little jobs for the rest of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Total-War-ATTILA-Battle-Guide.jpg (115KB, 1104x639px) Image search: [Google]
Total-War-ATTILA-Battle-Guide.jpg
115KB, 1104x639px
Am I stuck looking for shitty little jobs for the rest of my life because I don't want to go to university?
>>
Probably.
>>
Go to a trade school become an electrician or welder or some shit
>>
Not necessarily. It'll be harder to land a better job though. Not impossible, but definitely harder.
>>
>>18453925
no, you're only stuck looking for shitty little jobs if you become a felon or you have absolutely no ambition. There are so many fields that you can work your way up in. Law enforcement has not only the officers you see on the street but support staff like dispatchers, correctional officers, clerks, IT workers, janitors, vehicle maintenance people, etc etc. nearly every agency and business has similar positions.
>>
>>18453925
No. University is not the be-all, end-all of job advancement. College degrees are the new high school diploma in that they don't actually guarantee you anything.

Go to a trade school and pick something up that people these days don't want to do. Charge a metric fuckton for it. You know who makes good money? Locksmiths. Plumbers. Electricians. They do things that others aren't skilled enough to know how to do on their own.

Case in point, I used to date someone in property management. She says that tenant lockouts would always be billed directly to the tenant, and locksmiths would command $500+ just to come out after-hours and unlock your door, even if it took them a few minutes with simple tools.
>>
It really doesn't matter if you go to school or not. You just need social skills and the ability to network. The real world is run purely on nepotism.
>>
>>18454188
This so much. Networking. Also, learning a trade isn't a bad idea at all. Lots of companies actually like to hire people without experience because they can teach them how to do shit the "right" way. Some even pay for their employees education.

I worked as a direct salesman this whole year(just quit last week), and some of my coworkers didn't even finish high school, yet they made more money than the average joe.
Personally, i dropped out of college a few years ago, and never plan on finishing the thing, as i find it unnecessary honestly. You will probably never be a doctor or a lawyer or any of that, but you can still be successfull as fuck without that silly piece of paper
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.