[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

intense anger and sadness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2787.jpg (62KB, 570x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2787.jpg
62KB, 570x352px
i'm usually pretty good about managing my anger and emotions, but lately my mind has taken everything to extremes

example, if someone says something mean to me over the internet or irl, my first thought is "welp, i'm gonna shoot myself or them" and feel intense intense anger and complete loss of being able to control my emotions

just now i saw a snapchat story of my ex having fun with his friends and felt intense dread, anger, and jealousy to the point where suicide was an intense fleeting thought in my mind

i feel as if something seriously crossed me i would lose my shit and take out a shitload of people or myself. i often fantasize about shooting up my college campus and then an hero when these emotions become too strong

why the fuck am i feeling all these intense emotions that i can't rationally calm down? i'm always so rational and this shit can't be stopped for anything.

i've been diagnosed with depression/anxiety blah blah but i didn't think that irrational anger came with that package since i've had it for 5 years and never had this. it's making me feel like a danger to myself and the fact that i don't know how to control it scares me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498286978773.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498286978773.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
>>18453913
If I were next to you OK. I'd put my arm around and we'd watch Tommy Boy or maybe Emperor's New Groove.

I can't help you at this minute, but if this thread stays active for about 24 hours after this response, I'll help you.
>>
Most likely an internal issue that arose when you were a child. In the most caring way possible, I suggest you seek professional help. From what your saying, a big feeding factor that keeps this persisting is that you don't have an outlet. Although you no having an outlet wouldn't automatically mean that's the reason this is happening to you, it definitely creates a recurring cycle where an event happens, you get emotional and don't know what to do but have no outlet so you internalize your feelings, you probably do something that gets rid of it eventually yet doesn't solve the real problem and then you wait for the next event.

My point being that there is a reason you feel this way and honesty with yourself and your past is the only way to correct it.
>>
>>18453988
where do you live anon
>>
That's called adjustment disorder my son, keep at therapy, fuck the meds
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.