[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boyfriends ldr ex moved here to win him back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (118KB, 634x1058px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 634x1058px
Boyfriends LDR ex has decided to come here to our city in an effort to win him back, knowing he has a girlfriend. When he broke up she took it real bad and there was lots of spamming guilttripping and hateful messages until he after months decided that blocking her was the best thing to do.

Now she's decided to come here, allegedly for hersel but she sent him an email informing him about her incoming. He wants nothing to do with her but she refuses to leave us alone and feels like she deserves a shot at being with him.

How the fuck we get her to stop?
>>
put a restraining order on that crazy bitch.
>>
Threaten to report her for stalking; but get evidence first
>>
>>18453771
>>18453773
She hasn't threatened to come to our house but seeing as she moved here from a foreign country I wouldn't put it above her. I just want all this shit over and done with like jesus
>>
block her emails. block her texts. block her messenger whatevers. stop acknowledging. one sided interaction isn't interaction. simple as.
>>
>>18453769
arrange a threesome and learn to share your bf
having him all to yourself is pretty selfish
>>
If he doesn't want her back then there's really nothing to worry about. Just block her or redirect her messages/emails to spam and forget about her.
>>
>>18453769
This kind of crazy shit can happen if the relationship is broken off in a bad way. How did he end his relationship with her?
>>
>>18453916
To add to this, I have seen this happen if a relationship is ended through infidelity or something else underhanded. Doing that can in some cases prevent the other person from having the closure they need. If that was the case here make him lie to her that he is sorry and provide her with closure. Also if this was the case consider running for the hills, if he did that to her he will do it to you too.
>>
>>18453769
Law enforcement. Be sure to keep documents of the communication yall are having. Get that crazy bitch a stalking charge or something. Beat you can do maybe too is a TRO.
>>
>>18453769
Why does she even keep contact with him? My bf and I have a no contact ex agreement and it prevents this shit from happening. Exs really don't have a place in relationships because they always want to fuck your partner or at least break you up out of jealousy. Put some boundaries down with him honestly this is your man!
>>
>>18453916
yeah you hit the nail on the head, it did end bad. Not cheating as they werent together officially but she thought they were exclusive
>>
>>18453769
>boyfriends ldr ex moved here to win him back

If that's her in the picture, then you need to throw in your cards and move on with your life...
>>
>>18454091
Thats cindy crawford bruh lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.