[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need 2-3 letters of recommendation for a summer internship 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Need 2-3 letters of recommendation for a summer internship

2 are professors at my college, 1 was going to be the owner of the biggest fine dining restaurant in town. (I used to bartend there and the company where I intern always had meetings there).

Go to ask for letter of recommendation and the owner is on vacation for 2 weeks.

Should I just get the assistant manager/head chef to write one instead? I'm worried about waiting too long and this internship opportunity might go away. But I also would love to have the owner of the fine dining restaurant be the one who gives me the recommendation vs the assistant manager/ head chef. But I suppose having anybody from that restaurant will look good, even if it's not directly from the owner.

What should I do? Wait 2 weeks for the owner or settle for second in command to write me the letter of recommendation? There is no time table for how long this internship will last
>>
no. get the letters now. it doesn't matter who signs it for the simple reason that the process may take longer than a couple of weeks, and if they do decide to call the joint, you can put don the bosses contact details down too. they may talk to him then.
>>
>>18453786
okay thanks, I'll go tomorrow and get the assistant manager to write me up one and I'll just put the boss down as a reference contact and hopefully they don't get confused why I didn't get a letter from the boss but hopefully they can just ask me that and I can explain
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.