[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fell asleep at house party, now living in fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (10KB, 1150x829px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
10KB, 1150x829px
I have had a horrible week. I was at a party last week which was at a friends house. I went there initially with my gf and another friend and his girl.
When we entered there were like 20 guys and a few girls. We were the youngest at the party with me and my friend being 23 and the gfs 19 and 21. The party host which is a friend to me used to be a co-worker. He is 35 and the people at the party were around that as well.

A few of them were some sort of sub-group consisting of like 7 guys. They didn't really say hello to us, were just checking out our girlfriends and after we sat down to one of the benches they kept looking in our direction talking about us.
Later on when everyone was drunk the host asked me to go upstairs with him because he wanted to show me some stuff related to his new job. We were taking half a bottle of whisky in shots and finally came back one hour later. My gf, my friend and his gf were all gone and they said that one of them was way too drunk.
We smoked some weed and since I usually don't smoke I was tired as fuck. I went to the couch to lay down and fell asleep.
>>
>>18453733

The next morning I woke up and with a hangover, picked up my keys and phone from the floor and just left since there was nobody around. While I was sitting in the bus I wanted to check what following bus I had to take. I opened the browser on my phone and it opened up a link shortener page. I clicked the shortened url and ended up in my private dropbox folder. When I went back to the page I saw it had like 8 clicks. I had the rights to delete the url still so I did. They have picked up my phone when I was asleep and with my fingerprint they could get in.

I am since then seriously living in fear. The folder contained more than 500 nudes or semi-nudes and a couple gigabyte of video everything I took or she sent me in the last 3 years relationship and most of it is really explicit. I am her first boyfriend and she is my second gf so she has no problem with me taking those or sending some as long as I keep them away which I promised.

It kills me knowing those nearly twice as old fucked up guys have that. I don't know what they will do with it and I don't know if I should tell my gf or not.
>>
How are you at fault?

You know who do it, your gf if it gets to that would know as well.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.