[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I help him feel better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

This premise may sound familiar for anyone who read my thread Thursday: The guy I'm with had to choose between me and a girl he was seeing before me, a few days ago. He started dating me because she wouldn't commit into an actual relationship with him, I was willing to. Just when he was about to break things off with her, she told him she wanted commitment in that moment, but he decided to stay with me.

He's very upset. He broke her heart, she ended up crying. She's put him on a guilt trip since, purposefully sometimes, other times unintentionally. Either way, she said she wanted to cut contact with him on the phone, twice and in real life, yet she just texted him and he's back in a fit of sorrow. He feels so terrible for hurting her. I don't know what I can do to help. Seeing him in person helps instantly, but I can't see him everyday.

I know he needs to grieve, and time will heal his wounds, but I want to be as supportive to him as possible in the mean while. He means the world to me.
>>
didn't catch your first thread but uh... have you considered bowing out and letting them get their shit sorted?
>>
>>18453703
Bowing out? Yeah I didn't want to intervene with too much, but if you're asking if I've considered leaving him? No. I hate the trouble he's going through, but he doesn't want to date her anymore. She's genuinely not good for him in the long run; his words.
>>
>>18453707
i see. well best you can do generally speaking is to let him take the time when you two are apart to process the maelstrom and reflect and work through it on his own so he can move past it fully, and then on the days where you're able to see each other just make your company enjoyable. learn to read his moods and adjust your...mm call it "energy levels" i suppose accordingly on the fly. sometimes cheering him up will be just what he needed that day. others, anything more than a chill quiet afternoon of simply appreciating each other's presence and cuddly closeness will be exhausting and draining for him.

link your other thread? bunch of questions i've got that you probably already answered then
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.