[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANNA FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA MY BESTFRIENDZ GF. im inlove with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1443395938125.jpg (26KB, 544x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443395938125.jpg
26KB, 544x395px
I WANNA FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA MY BESTFRIENDZ GF.
im inlove with my bestfriends gf and she wants me instead of him but everytime i steer her away from me she treats me like a friend and that includes her crude jokes about her sex life with him n it makes me jealous and want to disregard my friendship with him n take her for myself and just cum balls deep in her.. im a guy who doesnt look at any friends gf EVER....can somebody tell me what is happening to me.
>>
>>18453651
OP here.
Like honestly im a pretty virtuous guy yall. Kept my virginity till i was 22 and felt i was full and ready to have sex. I fanatasize about marraige the way most females do. Was a door mat for girls until i was 16 because im so nice. Always willing to help people. I dont behave this way... but i tell you i am so inlove with this girl i dont even know who i am sometimes beause this is something i dont normally do.
>>
With a random dude yeah, even mutual friend. But not ya boys man. Not them. I made the mistake of fucking a best friends ex and I felt like shit even though he shrugged it off and said it was no big deal. People that I see and hang with everyday are too precious for me to destroy like that. We've been through too much.
>>
>>18453669
Bro im not that type of guy but this girl does things to me and i dont wanna do anything and most likely wont but i cant shake the feelings
>>
Have fun losing your best friend just because you want some pussy
>>
Your primal urges are catching up to you. Don't ignore them because they won't go away
>>
You are projecting you dumbshit. She's telling you about fucking your friend to let you know THAT'S WHO I FUCK.

Channel your autism better.
>>
>>18453651
She doesn't want you as much as you think she does.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.