[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

think i got scammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

i ordered somthing off ebay and it was quite expensive, sender said he sent it but i didnt recieve it, he provided tracking but it says delivered but with no signature. i purchased postage to make sure there would be a signiture...
he wont give me a refund and called me a liar. he then said he would come to my house since he has my address now from ebay and will do somthing bad if i dont close the ebay case on him for not receiving my item.

what do? i want my money back
p.s he sent alot of abusive messages through ebay to me
>>
I've dealt with these kinds of scumbags before, they are making empty threats, it's a very typical thing scammers do. They won't do shit, it's simply not economical for them to. Escalate it to ebay and send them the threatening messages the seller sent you as further proof of wrongdoing. Usually, they will refund you quickly and shut that shit down. Failing that, you have the nuclear option of initiating a chargeback.

Speed is critical Anon, don't fucking wait to do this, if you wait too long, the ticket will close automatically.
>>
Just file a claim with PayPal they side with the buyer 99% of the time.

He won't do shit to you.
>>
>>18453636
you just file the claim, it's a common scam where they send an empty envelope to themselves or a house on your street and then threaten you. kind of like those indian callers who say you have a virus.
>>
>>18453644
i opened a case against him on ebay, but they wont step in and take action for 8 days, so i cant do it quickly, paypal just says do it thru ebay.
i got the abusive messages in my inbox, pretty stupid move of him really ><
but all i can do is wait for 8 days before ebay steps in to take action. they said they will review the case after 8 days and make a desicion, what if they take his side? becaus his tracking says delivered, but it doesnt show my address or any signiture he could of sent it to himself or a friend
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-031728.png (130KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-031728.png
130KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>18453671
He's full of shit, don't let it get to you. Feel free to call the police though.
>>
thx for the advice so far guys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.