[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why nobody wants to hire me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: aEnHgxd.jpg (56KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
aEnHgxd.jpg
56KB, 500x319px
>Over 18, so can do most jobs without problems
>Worked on a burger king before moving for 5 months, so i have experience with working on the kitchen, attending drive thru and helping people on the cashing machine.
>No school, no friends and no gf, so I'm available all the time without problems
>Latinofag, so i can speak both english and spanish. This is a big plus because this city is full of white people and mexicans.

The only reason I want a job is because I'm currently living with my parents and I'm scared of being kicked out of the house, i have no money and i just wanna save for a car and (probably) college.
>>
>>18453597
Join the military. They give you free food and housing, so the money you make can go directly into savings. In addition, the military will pay for college education. No loans. No bullshit. They pay for it in addition to receiving your salary. I think you get a bonus for knowing Spanish also.
>>
File: 1497527382045.jpg (70KB, 640x899px) Image search: [Google]
1497527382045.jpg
70KB, 640x899px
Since you have both restaurant and customer service experience, try to become a waiter. The job sucks but you can make $15+ an hour and you might make new friends or meet hot chicks. At some places you might have to start as a bus boy first but it varies from place to place.

- First, call the place and ask if they're accepting applications.
- Second, go monday through thursday between the hours of 2 and 4pm. These specific hours tend to be when someone can actually sit down to talk with you. Bring your resume and ask to speak to a manager if possible. To save on gas and time, try to hit up 2 or, time permitting, even 3 places per trip to drop off your resumes (but make sure you call first so you don't waste your time).
- Third, nail the interview or wait for the call. Apply to other places in the meantime. Call in a week if they haven't gotten back to. Just ask to inquire about your application. But don't pester them beyond that.

Your ability to speak spanish means you can apply to mexican restaurants as well. Same rules apply.
>>
>>18453622
Thanks Anon, I will try
>>
fuck off pedro
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.