[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have grade 4 brain cancer. Just diagnosed. Been vomiting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

File: 1463539463106.jpg (111KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463539463106.jpg
111KB, 754x1000px
I have grade 4 brain cancer. Just diagnosed. Been vomiting and have had a ton of other symptoms. My mother and Father are dead and I have no siblings. Death is near for me. How do I spend my final moments anons? I'm so lonely. I realize that when I die I won't exist anymore but I just don't want to let go.
>>
even in death im alone. talking to myself as usual
>>
>>18453548
Fuck like craxy, chill with lots of friends or make some, do craxy stunts. just do all sorts of shit that people would love to do
>>
>>18453548
Do you have discord? Do you wanna chat?
>>
>>18453561
no. im too tired to do that anon. im on meds but the pain is getting worse.
>>
Life's a bitch, ain't it? Assuming this isn't a bait thread, to answer your question, if I were in your situation I'd just spend my time putting myself out there and having one night stands left and right.
>>
>>18453548
watch some dank anime or something. we're all going to die some day atleast you get to skip all of the filler episodes and go straight to the finale.
>>
Listen to your favourite music, order your favourite food, go to your favorite place where you have a nice mindblowing view at day or night, speak with your friends if you have any, remember all the good moments, do something that you enjoy while keeping it cool like smoking a cig

Where do you live?
>>
How much time did they give you to live OP?

If it's an option for you, go out in a blaze of glory. Go to some sort of notorious party town where you live. Take out a bunch of money. Fuck a bunch of prostitutes and do a bunch of drugs. Go nuts. Try to OD off of drugs rather than die to your brain cancer. You'll be in a drug educed sexphoria completely numb to what's going on and die a legend.
>>
>>18453548
Bomb out homie. Go on 100% autopilot. Do what you want if you can honestly muster the strength. Rest easy anon.
>>
>>18453548
Grade 4? Niggah, you couldn't achieve grade 5?
Maybe in your next life.
>>
smoke weed soonnnnyyyyyyy
>>
I would pray to Jesus asking for forgiveness of sins and for Him to enter your life. Go to gotquestions.org and do some searching. A lot of resources on that site.
>>
>>18453548
> My mother and Father are dead and I have no siblings.
In a way, this should be comforting. No need to worry about them.

> How do I spend my final moments anons?
Maybe the same ways as before, if the moments before were worthwhile and doing it is possible.
>>
I know somebody with grade 3 brain cancer, how severe is that and what are their chances of survival?
>>
>>18453548
There is always time to find the lord. Jesus will forgive you of your sins and you can die in peace and will have a great afterlife brother.
>>
Go to that Church in Croatia that magically cures people of illnesses.
>>
>>18453548
As strange as it sounds, donate sperm. At least then something of you will be left in this world and continue on.
>>
>>18454003
Yeah all the lesbian couples will be lining up to get the brain cancer prone genes.
>>
>>18454009
I think he's talking about rape, anon.
>>
>>18454009
>lesbian couple
There's going to be bigger issues than genetics if that's where OP's sperm goes.
>>
File: IMG_3043.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3043.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>18454003

>my husband has fertility problems so we need to go to the spermbank so i can conceive a child
>hmm this sperm came from a star athelete
>this came from a medical doctor
>this sperm here came from a highly esteemed lawyer
>oh look this one got sick and died young of terminal brain cancer, THIS is the sperm i want to create my child with
>>
>>18453548
>>18453563
I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of this alone anon. All I can say is enjoy everything that you can like order a bunch of your favourite take away or get games/movies to enjoy in your bed. If you want part of you to continue to exist ask your nurse if you can donate as much sperm as you can produce so you feel better knowing a part of you is still here in this world.

All you can do is do everything that you want to do and not worry about when it will happen, that's all I can give to you as advice and I'm sorry I can't help you more anon, rest easy anon.

If you want post a picture of yourself here, a picture holds evidence of your existence anon.
>>
Do what you like, OP. I've watched several people go through this, and at least in my experience, towards the end it's better to be free. If there is a game you enjoy, a movie, a band, maybe an activity, try to find pleasure in it. Eat your favorite meal, or go on a trip, whatever you think you might want to do. And look into a good hospice if you have no care system, it's not the best thing but it can help a lot at the end.
>>
>>18454025
>hmm this sperm came from a star athelete
Getting this make senses
>this came from a medical doctor
>this sperm here came from a highly esteemed lawyer
Getting these doesn't. The job of the donor will have no effect.
>>
File: .jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>18453548
before you die, discover Grimes and the wonder that is Art Angels!

This music is like opium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAsOEsamA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIi57zhDl78
>>
>>18454035

People who hold those jobs tend to have higher IQ, an obviously desirable trait for ones offspring. Its a huge factor in choosing a donor. Sperm banks wont even take your sperm unless you hold a college degree, in addition to having a number of other desirable traits (6 feet tall or higher, blue eyes, red or blonde hair, etc). The donors job/career is also highlighted. There is such a massive pool of donors that they have to weed out those who are less than what is considered ideal. They pay next to nothing for it too, its practically worthless.

Eggs on the other hand go for upwards of 10 grand, generally requiring the donor to simply be in the correct health parameters (age, weight, no drug use, etc).
>>
also, if you are stuck in bed, get really into podcasts!

Radiolab and This American Life are a really good place to start
>>
>>18453855
>>18453944
fuck you.
>>18454032
thank you. i'll try to enjoy my last moments happy
>>
>>18453647
less than a week. my liver is also malfunctioning. i feel death coming sooner.
>>
>>18453548
Spending it having fun.
>>
>>18454068
It's ok to die. Every single person in this thread will die at some point.
>>
>>18454075
thanks anon. i decided to get drunk. makes the go away. feeling pretty good.
>>
>>18454083
*pain go away
>>
>>18454083
if it makes you feel any better I've done ayahusaca many times and I have see the afterlife. It's super mellow, you get to decide what you want to go: you can go to heaven, or be reincarnated, or you can choose to just make it all stop. It's totally up to you
>>
>>18454097
there is no heaven. im going to die and return to the dirt. there's nothing for me except the end. but if you use religion to cope with death that's cool
>>
But anon, you will exist! You can't go from existing to just not existing. Youre physical remains will wither down back into the earth, and your energy remains will go into the universe, disperse, and will move to another physical shell, whether its part of another living thing, or something that requires energy

and your soul will be a ghost and you can spook people!

t. /x/
>>
>>18454100
It might be different than how you think it's going to be. Though if you are an atheist and think it will all just end, I can respect that belief. If there is a god, remember that you are loved. Right now is the hardest part, but it will change.
>>
So we won't let this thread die anon. Unlike you ;)
Hope you still like bad humor though
>>
>>18454100
And you're sure of this ... how, exactly?

I'm not even slightly religious, but there's no surety here. There are a lot of things we don't understand and a lot of things a purely materialist view of the universe can't explain.
>>
I'd go for the avenues you wouldn't knowing you'd be living longer.

You see a hot nurse? "Ma'am I don't want to be rude, but I'm literally dieing this week. I'm just putting this out there, I wanna have sex before I die. No strings attached I just need a good fuck. Just putting it out there no pressure, but if you don't wanna fuck, can you direct me to any of your friends or co-workers who would just fuck some rando guy?"

Just role up in a movie theater with a sundae and a pizza, if they try and stop you "nigga I'm dieing looking at this paper"
>>
Dying may feel lonely, but it;s actually one of the most normal things you can do. Everyone will die. There are wayyyyyy more dead people than alive people.
>>
>>18454120
lol
>>18454125
there's no evidence for a god.
>>
>>18454135
Can't help but kek to faggot religious pushing their views. Can't they just shut the fuck up and enjoy the moment ?

Also are you b8 ? Not from this board, i'm /fit/izen
>>
>>18454139
im not baiting. i am drunk though. i appreciate he company in my last moments.
>>
>>18454140
we like talking to you.
>>
>>18454140
Ok, honestly i dont care if b8 or not.
> That fuckers driks when liver is K.O
DONT YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT ALCOHOL KILLS MUSCLE GAINNNZ ?!
>>
>>18454146
you're funny man
>>18454145
im flattered
>>
>>18454152 I wish you weren't dying. you seem cool :<
>>
>>18454157
i wish i was smart enough not to get drunk tonight and instead take out a loan and finally drive a gtr like i always wanted to. oh well. im taking a bunch of pills and alcohol. im just going to kill myself from overdoes tonight
>>
I have no idea what you're going through (I mean, I know you're going through braincancer but what you're going through emotionally is alien to me) and so there is nothing really I can say.. Fuck, I am sorry but I don't think you want pity either. I guess you want what all of us want, contact. And that's why you're here..

Well, if I could make a request Anon, I'd like for you to tell a bit about your life, or just share some story from it. Anything
>>
>>18454163
I never got that boyfriend I always wanted. I was right about the fact i would die alone.
>>
night guys. thanks for the chat
>>
https://soundcloud.com/jakto/flexxistar-first-date

what kind of music do you like, dying guy?
>>
>>18454185
He's gone. you missed him.
>>
I think OP is a girl
>>
>>18454182
I'm still here anon (>>18454146 >>18454139
>>18454120)
It's daytime sunday here
>>
>>18453548
Maybe this is a big ask, but how about a pic of you if you really are dying, with a timestamp? Might as well immortalize yourself somehow, even if it's on a shitty chinese cartoon board of autistic men. Either way, godspeed niggerfaggot ;3
>>
>>18454189
im not gone. i was about to close the thread
>>18454190
im not a girl. im a boy.
>>18454191
thanks but im going to bed. the pills are making me tired.
>>
File: 1497721595979.jpg (33KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1497721595979.jpg
33KB, 400x562px
>>18454193
goodnight.
>>
I like how a lot of people seem to be trolling the thread but I get the feeling we're all trying to cheer them up even with trolling.

I honestly have nothing comforting to say. But if you come back or are still actually reading this.. goodbye, wherever you are. In your last moments, you weren't alone.
>>
>>18454192
i second this anon, leave us a trace of you
>>
>>18454201
>>18454192
Leave it to 4chan to perpetuate your memory OP
>>
>>18453548
why are you alone? why didn't you make friends while you were alive?
>>
>>18454204
>>18454201
>>18454192
he said he was dousing himself in pills so I doubt the guy has enough control left to do that.
>>
op? you still there bud?
>>
R.I.P
>>
Find me when you wake up
>>
File: 1460770992564.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460770992564.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>18454193
goodnight. im sorry it ended this way for you.
>>
rest well little anon, you've endured enough...
>>
File: 1496516336934.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1496516336934.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>18454195
Please come again tomorrow brah if you need it
>>
I hope I don't strike you as a total blowhard when I say this, but even if you don't think he's there, God loves you and there's a place for you in His kingdom.

I'm awful sorry there's so little I can do for you, here, man, and I'm even sorrier you've got to go so young. I pray you can make something of these last few moments before you pass on. Take care.
>>
>>18453548
Maybe do as much drugs as possible. I don't know. Just try to see if there are other dimensions and shit and whether there could be an afterlife. God speed anon.
>>
File: varg_stopit.jpg (178KB, 1124x1080px) Image search: [Google]
varg_stopit.jpg
178KB, 1124x1080px
>>18454224
Can't you shut up with your religious shit ? He doesn't want to be bothered with that.
You talk like a fucking normie, kill yourself and let him live
>>
File: 1493446271252.gif (10KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493446271252.gif
10KB, 604x516px
>>18454100
Return to the dirt of the planet which is the only home you, your parents, your friends, and everyone else in your life have ever known.
>>
>>18454245
>live
he's dead dude. those pills kicked in.
>>
>>18454258
can you fuck off? the guy is fucking DEAD. this thread is his only remaining part of his existence. nobody cares about your religious shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSi_FE52TAY
>>
>>18453548
if you have any with your friends they will miss you when you are gone.

i know. i recently as of monday gone just lost a friend to bowel cancer.
>>
Smoke all the weed.
>>
File: Sad_Kitten_Is_Sad.jpg (14KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Kitten_Is_Sad.jpg
14KB, 280x210px
>>18453548
>>18454140
>>18454193
>>18454253
>>18454260

F
>>
He's now probably laughing his astral ass off now from the afterlife seeing some of the replies on this thread
>>
goodbye i wish i could have loved you. im crying right now
>>
Just so y'all know, it's actually pretty fucking unlikely for a sleeping pill OD to kill you. Don't get me wrong - it absolutely CAN kill you, and even if it doesn't, it's certainly not good for your body; suicide attempts via sleeping pills should still be taken very seriously. I'm sure we can all think of a couple of celebs who overdosed on sleeping pills and died. But actual deaths are rare. Alcohol does make it significantly more dangerous; still, death is *relatively* unlikely.

Assuming everything in this thread is real and OP really did take a bunch of pills and drink, he is PROBABLY still alive, and will still be alive at this time tomorrow (although he'll be pretty groggy), so you can hold off with the tears. If he returns to the thread and sees this, I'm sorry this happened, OP, and I wish you the best with however much time does remain to you.
>>
F
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
>>
>>18454304
In the case of a relatively healthy person, you mean to say. But judging from OP's state, diagnosis and the fact that he has less than a week to live, it's more likely this kind of chemical stress will shut his body down.

I hope it does, maybe he can go peacefully instead of suffering.
>>
>>18453577
Do you actually think death is the finale? That's an extremely bitter view. Are you living an unlived life?
>>
>>18454313
How isn't death the finale though
>>
If the pain gets too bad and you want to check out, here's some information on a painless suicide. I'm a biochemist and was suicidal in highschool so I've looked into it extensively. The best way to do it is with a high intravenous dose of fentanyl (available at your local bad neighborhood) administered shortly after taking a high oral dose of opiates and benzodiazapines. Because you'd be taking such a high amount orally, you won't have as much time as you think before it hits. The onset will only take about five minutes at these high doses, even though literature will tell you 30 minutes to an hour depending on the drugs so you'll want to have your needle prepped and ready when you take it, then inject as soon as you start getting high. If you choose to do this, make sure there's no chance in your mind you'd back out, because only taking half could leave you gorked and in way more pain than you were to begin with. You're going to want to read about LD50- this is the theoretical lethal dose that will kill half of the population upon administration; it's based on rat deaths. You're going to want to take eight to ten times the LD50 of fentanyl, as well as three times the LD50 of another opiate orally and a high dose of benzodiazapines (think 20mg xanax or the equivalent). The benzos will create synergy with the fentanyl and ensure death. I'm recommending such high doses because you do NOT want to fuck this up. If you do you'll spend the rest of your time hooked up to machines or in a psychiatric unit, and you don't want that. Also, just in case you do back out or something very unusual happens, DO NOT use an opiate like vicondin or percocet because they have tylenol in them and can make your life VERY painful. This method is totally overkill, accounts for any tolerance you may have, and leaves essentially no possibility of resuscitation. You'd have to be found within seconds and the person happened to have 10 doses of narcan on them.

cont.
>>
Acquiring these drugs may be difficult- the prescription you have is likely nowhere near the dose needed. You're best off going to an urban downtown area and looking for black men standing loitering and looking around; they're usually dealers (thus why 'no loitering' is a thing). Often theyre at the entrance to the metro or on a busy street. Ask 'you got that boy'- they may be selling something else and point you in the right direction. If you don't see people like this around, ask homeless people to put you thru to a connect. You're going to run into issues with people trying to sell you heroin instead of sterile fent. DO NOT buy heroin. You'd need about a thousand dollars worth to ensure death, and even then some of the stuff is really weak and some is strong. Explain that you have late stage brain cancer and are looking for fent or pharmaceutical grade opiates that are in pill or liquid form and can be measured, they'll be more likely to help you. You can use other pharmaceuticals but because of how high you want the dose to be, it has to fit all in one syringe and that's much harder with a massive bag of pills.

On death: It's my opinion that we reincarnate, but no one really knows. Nothing in the universe is ever created or destroyed (in physics), and I just have a hard time imagining that someone as bright, vibrant and sentient as myself would just stop existing. Either way, it's just another adventure :)

Also- If you're geographically closeish to me, or just want to email/talk on skype I'd genuinely like to be friends. I'm historically neet and been branching out and trying to socialize with people who arent cats, it'd be nice to get out of the house. My email is [email protected]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose
>>
LSD SHROOMS MDMA
>>
>>18454372
cont.

I know the meds make it hard to talk. If you want to just sit on the couch, not talk, and watch Netflix with i'd be up for that too :)
>>
File: cuddle.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>18454306
Cool soundtrack for that bro
>>18454381
You sound really nice, reading your other posts. Lemme cuddle you
>>
>>18454571

((e-hug))
>>
What's your name anon? We'll remember you, I know there's a bunch of autism and degeneracy on this website but at the end of the day there's at least a part of us that's a little bit off that makes us stay here for years and like it. My name is Aaron, if you tell me yours I'll make a thread every year in your honor anon, I promise.
>>
File: god.png (726KB, 1200x626px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
726KB, 1200x626px
>>18454049
It's always depressing reading about sperm donation.

Cause it presents the reality of life in such plain, undeniable terms. When put in a vacuum, without any other factors or pomp and circumstance, no woman will ever want your genetics unless you're 6 feet tall minimum, rich strong and handsome. And apparently even having disgusting bottom 90% eye or hair color is a deal breaker too now.

And if that weren't enough of a slap, even if you're lucky enough to have the best male genetics in the world, you're still nigh worthless compared to any average woman in terms of reproductive value. Any woman could make a 6 digit income just by donating all of her eggs each year.
>>
File: 1491854047423.png (504KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
1491854047423.png
504KB, 650x482px
>>18454107
>>
>>18453548
Anon, tell god i said sup
>>
I'm sorry about your situation anon.
I've read somewhere that acid or shrooms can make you come to peace with your own mortality.
Not sure if that's an option though so hopefully the time you have left is gonna be fulfilled and you manage to shake off what regrets you have left.
>>
>>18454868
With sperm, all you have to do is jizz in a cup.

With eggs you have to fucking cut the woman open.

It's no wonder one pays more than the other. The incentive for sperm donors can be near zero because it feels good and there's no invasive surgery. But I'll be damned if someone cuts into me and leaves me unable to walk or shit properly for weeks for 50-200 bucks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

F
>>
>>18454192
Someone would just shop the JUST haircut on him.
>>
>>18453548
Do things you used to do as a child things that gave you a smile and joy. Or go out and have some fun don't make your final days alone and dark make it the best day.

I really hope this is some bait thread cause going through something like that must be hell.
>>
>>18453548
Get your affairs in order: write a will, designate who gets what valuables, pay off debts, etc.
>>
This thread should at the least be screen capped... in memory of OP.
>>
>>18453548
You lucky mother fucker.
>>
Hey man, i cant imagine how fucked up must be realizing that soon life will not exist, as you know it atleast. I dont want to sound cliché, but i was just hammering my guitar while i was readin this, and something came right off it and it has i dunno, a specific vibe, i think i will do a track with it. Life is just a passage my men, nobody knows what´s else beside this. if someone wants to listen to the track if i eventually finish it just send an email to [email protected], if you think am a fag also cool. Btw, if you are still there, you could listen to Smile Sessions from the Beach Boys, it has some really spiritual music that might recomfort . Be free
>>
For whatever it's worth, your life will be remembered by all in this thread. Stay gold.
>>
night anon
>>
bless
>>
>>18456090
i capped it bro he won't fade

Our bro will live on here
>>
Spend your last moments watching jojo memes on youtube.
The best way to die is to pretend you're not about to die.
>>
File: images (40).jpg (21KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
21KB, 500x224px
Goodnight, sweet prince.
>>
Its not like everybody gets to live and only you die

We are all going to die, some sooner than others.
>>
>>18456071
>pay off debts

Wew, hi wells fargo board member
>>
B a i t
a
i
t

Someone who was given ONE (1) week to live and has stage 4 brain cancer would not be on /adv/ and getting drunk
>>
File: 1498281829578.jpg (36KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1498281829578.jpg
36KB, 500x510px
>>18457923
Just go with the flow, anon.
>>
>>18457923
How do you know? I mean I can only imagine that if I were going through the same I'd probably post on /adv/ at least once.
>>
>>18457923
I know I would tho.
>>
>>18454367
OR a bullet to the brain also works.
>>
>>18453548
Give me all of your money before you die.
>>
>>18457738
A real hero you are anon. Post the screen cap
>>
File: goodnignht_littla_anon.jpg (2MB, 3900x2670px) Image search: [Google]
goodnignht_littla_anon.jpg
2MB, 3900x2670px
>>18458092
here's the little cap i could do, i'm sorry if i did it bad. Hope something will stay in his memory
>>
>>18453718
Actually this if you can't even get out of bed. Also DMT
>>
Is OP gone? Well, OP, why don't you buy a ticket to an astonishing place and die in an amazing outofthisworld part of the planet? Near the penguins, or something.
>>
>>18461271
Been two days, i doubt he'll come again. Hopefully i could have comforted him a bit before he's gone
>>
Godspeed OP
>>
post your place op. let this be the day that 4chan makes someones life get better or at least at his last moments :'( IT IS TIME TO ASSEMBLE THE ARMY

NIGGERS WHO TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION WILL BE STRUCK DOWN BY UNMERCIFULLY
>>
*sobbing* rest in peace, anon. You will be remembered :(
>>
>>18453548
Take what money you can get and travel the world. Take out a loan if possible, cause who's gonna pay it after you're dead? Your debts die with you.
>>
>>18454097
I had a friend go non stop about doing that...what's the deali-o mate?
>>
>>18462017
They will find some level of next of kin. Or do you really think companies are just gonna say "oh shit, we just lost all this money, shit was jokes"?
>>
>>18453647
^^ THIS
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.