[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is a beta cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

We've been together for 4 years now and we were broken up for a month this year. I know 'beta' and 'cuck' are slurs and not very nice things to say about your partner but in his case, it's just so apt.

He isn't bothered by the fact that I pay for all his shit, and mind you I'm not some loser lady desperate for a man, I'd say I'm an 8 and he's a 4 objectively. He's very fat, his obsession with food is unhealthy af and even though I would never disrespect him, I did ask him once to do sports and he told me I was horrible for mentioning that. Early on in our relationship ( I was still a teenager), he used to point out all my flaws, one time even driving me to tears and I worked on all of them to become an attractive woman, but for some reason, if I tell him to work out ( he literally has a lot of free time since he's got 3 months off until graduation.

He also proudly says that he never wants to work for someone, although he's not that bright to start his own business. I have to work and study at the same time but if I suggest it's unfair, I'm a horrible person.

Lately, it's gotten to a point where I'm not even attracted to him and I keep asking myself if I should stick around because he's all I know about love ( I generally never talk about his shortcomings) or if I should get out of this very toxic relationship and risk being incredibly depressed for months.
>>
why in the world are you with this guy? you know you could do better. desu OP I wonder if you get off on being better than him.

Move on. this guy's toxic. don't look back. honestly you will feel so much better in a week's time if you do this.
>>
Just dump his ass already. If he treats you like shit and doesn't do anything all the time then just remove him from your life all together. It might be hard at first for you to put yourself out there again, but if you keep looking eventually you will find someone who suits your needs.
>>
>>18453419
Try to put yourself into someone else's shoes for a moment an read what you posted once more.
If that's all that was really worth mentioning then the answer is clear right?

>>18453423
This
>>18453425
This

And probably any further answer you will get
>>
Sever. He sounds like a shitty person.
>>
>>18453419
It sounds like he's one step away from demanding you bring him tendies and saying for good boy points. Is that what you want OP?
>>
Get rid of the loser
>>
>>18453419

So you realize it's a toxic relationship you've been in for a long time, you're not attracted to him, but you're still with him and paying for his bills and doing a lot of things for him.

This is the point where we all tell you to leave. It doesn't matter what your gender is, if this were reversed we'd say the same thing. You've tried to talk to him, you've tried to be reasonable, you've put up with it, and instead you get him pointing out what you do wrong but if you do the same he's a special snowflake and you can't say that. You want him to work out, he wants to get fat. You want him to get a job, he'd rather 'start his own business' which means "I'm waiting for you to stop asking me because I never will start my own business."

Move on. Just, move on. If you're an 8 like you think you are (debatable, but whatever), you can find someone else fairly quickly and easily. It'll save you the grief of having to put up with his shit any longer. You probably won't even be depressed that long. When I left a relationship like what you described (except I'm a dude, dating a girl who was kind of like your dude), she was my first real relationship and I only felt relieved when it was over.

No more stress, no more pressure, no more ruined sleep schedules because she feels like being awake, no more one-sided love where I give and give and give and she just takes. No more arguing, no more walking on eggshells. Just freedom.

Move on.
>>
>I'm not happy with him
>But I'm worried I would be unhappy without him

Literally the only point you made as for your reasoning as to staying with him. Just reflect on that.
>>
File: Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18453419

0/10

This is very low quality bait.
>>
I think you should stay with him. Doesn't he deserve a little love, after you neglect him all day at work and school?

He's alone all day, worrying about what you're going to fix him for dinner, and you don't even have the common decency to remain in a committed relationship with him until you die.

Think about that.
>>
Nothing you said implies that he is a "beta" or that he is a "cuck", he just seems like your typical fedora-wearing neckbearded to-be-NEET. If anything, you were the beta cuck in the relationship by paying for everything and tolerating all the shit he did to you. Get some fucking self-respect.
>>
>>18453446
>>18453450

> i see all those replies people have made have something in common
>quick i have to say the opposite for a deep impact
>>
>>18453438
ugh the walking on eggshells part is the worst. I tried talking to him and in his mind, he thinks someone is doing black magic because I've turned on him. I kinda feel scared for him but you're right
>>
File: The_Normal_Distribution.svg.png (11KB, 283x212px) Image search: [Google]
The_Normal_Distribution.svg.png
11KB, 283x212px
hey /adv/

>be me
>phd program in statistics
>currently doing an internship in DC
>hate it
>try to work hard but it's so difficult and boring
>worried my boss is getting frustrated with me due to lack of results
>program is difficult so no time for a gf or much of a social life at all really
>thinking of becoming a security guard so I can sit on my ass all day and get paid to do it

Any advice is appreciated!
>>
>>18453419
Just dump him, he sounds like a loser
>>
>>18453459

Don't feel scared. Those kinds of people need a good, hard push sometimes to figure stuff out. Having their support network fold underneath them because they're not doing anything to make changes or better themselves is one way.

>had to break up twice for the break-up to really take hold
>first time we broke up I got pissed off because we were supposed to share money for a budget for the semester
>blows $5k in two weeks
>$2k on a laptop that got broken within a matter of a month
>and it wasn't even that GOOD she just bought it on impulse

It's for both your sake. For you to not have to put up with garbage, and for him to grow up. He'll be fine without you - and even if he isn't, it's not your place to constantly coddle him unless you want to do that the rest of your life - and clearly if you're having all these thoughts about it, you don't.
>>
>>18453460

Make your own thread.
>>
>>18453472
That's true. I hope he doesn't cry because he loves to cry a lot and that makes me feel like a bad person. He can't handle criticism.
>>
File: 1497801720593.jpg (99KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1497801720593.jpg
99KB, 900x973px
>>18453419
This has to be b8.
How could a fucking 4 cuck beta score an 8 while i can barely get a reply...
>>
>>18453419
Y'know, this is all I can think of when I read people here talking about marrying their virgin HS sweetheart: people will settle for anything because they think they know it's love, while they're actually stuck to someone who's fucking awful.

That's not love. You don't stay with someone out of fear or for any other ill reason. True love comes from being able to walk away at any point and chosing not to. If you don't walk away from him out of fear you're not chosing for him, you're just stuck to him.

Drop his ass faster than light and cut all contact. I hate this term because it makes me sound like some progressive feminist (even though I'm a guy), but he will gaslight you as he did in the past, and he will threaten you with suicide and anything else he can use to emotionally blackmail you.

You sound like a decent girl, do yourself a favor and dump his ass.
>>
>>18453507
Just read it and you'll know man, if you're willing to emotionally abuse a woman with already low self esteem to the point she feels like she's worth less than a 4/10 fat fuck, you can score 12/10's... up to you if it's worth it
>>
You've gotten to the point in your relationship where you realize it's not going anywhere. I was in the exact same boat, I broke up with my girlfriend after a particularly heated argument she started over me not wanting anything from burger king.

At some point, you realize some people have already lived up to their potential and won't bring you any higher. He's not putting effort into the relationship, he's taking your company for granted, fuck him and move on.
>>
>>18453491
If he's like that I would suggest pack before you break up and before that move your valuables out of the home altogether in case he becomes emotionally dostraught and destructive.

He's going to cry by the sounds of it, alternatively get really angry and very likely going to try emotionally abuse you to get you to stay. This is where the above is very useful as you can do it, and go. No waiting around. Break up in persom, leave once you've broken up.
>>
>>18453419
How is the sex? who is dominant?
>>
>>18453549
Absolutely terrible. Like I said, I'm not attracted to him anymore, he hurts me everytime he's inside me because of his weight.
>>
>>18453419

Relationship is over. Why be depressed about never seeing this beta cuck again? Get out and fucking celebrate.

Assuming you really are an 8, you surely have a big backlog of other guys waiting for you to be single. I'd consider myself a 6.5, and I've got that -- the only reason to be single more than a day is because I need the time, really.
>>
>>18453601
attachment. Also he's my first and longest relationship. He was different when we started out, I've been waiting in vain for him to grow up. Someone mentioned 'low self esteem' and it does make sense.
>>
>>18453616
There's no point speculating as to why today is today but only accept it. Sorry about the fact you lost your BF ages ago. Let the shitty shell of who's left to do its own thing.
>>
>>18453616

Learning how to appreciate the moments you had together with someone but being able to move on is a good life skill. Think of it as a learning experience. The depression is just growing pains.
>>
>>18453616
The depression will only get worse if you stay and deep down you know he'll just get worse. You'll be happier if you just leave him, he's going nowhere and will do nothing but be a drag on your life.
>>
He's both alpha and the opposite of a cuck, he's probably cheating on you lol.
>>
>>18453419
And this is why women are stupid. This shit is a flat out no brainer
>>
>>18453419
This is how my dad was down to saying he would never work for anyone for a good wage. 20 years later he is still working minimum wage cleaning up cum stains at strip clubs.

I asked my mom why she left him and she said he simply wasn't enough for her. He want man enough you know? Men who don't try to improve themselves aren't worth keeping around.

I am pregnant now and I do the majority of the "man work" in my relationship and its honestly demeaning and insulting as a woman. I shouldn't have settled for a beta especially since I'm very attractive like you. Don't end up pregnant with a betas kid so leave now. You don't wanna end up like me, my value is significantly lower now that I have a kid and I'll prob always have to settle for self centered betas now.
>>
This relationship is dead. The moment a hotter guy hits on you, your bf is done.
>>
>>18453419
Not that I'm perfect but this guy sounds like a bit of a loser. Not sure what you see or saw in him to begin with.
>>
This is beyond "beta" and "cuck", he's a horrible person who actively seeks NOT to improve and stay lazy.
Leave him. Best case scenario - He changes for the better, finds a job and jog. You can get back to him if you want to later.
Worst case scenario - He doesn't change and you'll just find someone else.
>>
>>18453419
This is probably bait but if it isn't then lmao OP you're the cuck in this story
>>
File: 1360471219810.jpg (156KB, 539x600px) Image search: [Google]
1360471219810.jpg
156KB, 539x600px
>this guy can get a hot gf that does everything for him
>and you still can't get one
>at all
>>
>>18453419
>My boyfriend is a beta cuck

I think you've got that backwards sweetheart.
>>
>>18453419
Shitty b8 m8
>>
>>18453419
Based upon your description he does not seem beta nor a cuck but rather a lazy insecure asshole.

If you are what you say you are you should not have a problem finding new people after you leave him, your not even attracted anymore to him instead you would rather be unhappy then temporally lonely.

Just leave, you are a woman men will flock to a single 8/10 in mass.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.