[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up on not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: depression.jpg (259KB, 2508x1672px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
259KB, 2508x1672px
long story short, I'm 22 and Ive been with this girl for almost a year. We always had some fights, but now they have escalated to the point that no 4 days can go by without a fight. The cause of the fights varies, but it's usually little things that escalate quickly. I would have broken up but i dare the thought of realising i was in the wrong because i really love her. Should i just end it? ask for specifics.
>>
Sometimes even when you love someone, you know it won't work out and you have to end it. Honestly man, if you guys can't even go a full week without arguing, let alone about small things, you should break it off. No good or healthy relationship has that much fighting that often and survives. Can you honestly see yourself living the rest of your life that way? And on top of that being happy with it?
>>
>>18453263
Try to remember the initial big fight and talk with her about it, sometimes there still a grudge on both parts from such first conflict.
>>
What are your fights about?
>>
>>18453294
well i don't know really, her main complaint is that we don't do things together as often as she'd like, and it's kinda true, i have to deal with some of my own shit right now and i'm not always there for that. But on the other hand i don't feel she's supporting me the right way. She has a kind of judgemental attitude towards me.
>>
i also don't know if all women are like that, since it's actually my first relationship, but it feels like i have to satisfy a toddler all the time and do what she wants, otherwise she gets grumpy and mean
>>
shameless self-bump, any guys with a lot o relationship experience around?
>>
Yo. I've had the same problem, You need to calmly talk about communication. It kinda worked for me. We have started to tell each other shit like adults
>>
& Once you pass the communication conversation you can start communicating. If you can, calmly tell her that you feel she's judging you, then tell her that hurts your feelings. If you're both reasonable, you two should be able to talk about and start fixing problems. Lol
>>
This is what happens in a long term relationship, a lot of pettiness happens. And while you're in the relationship, its just sorta like "Whatever man I'm getting sick of this". But you have to just go out, do something nice, like you did back then, and at the end of it have a good talk. Because once its over it hits you. My gf of 1 year broke up with me like 2 weeks ago, few days later gets with a guy she only just met, and is still very angry with me but herself too. They haven't even done anything, barely kiss coz this guy never had a gf before, is beta, just am easy distraction for her, and the relationship is failing already. But fuck I wish this didn't happen. I know she'll come back soon so we can sort it properly, so don't break up or anything OP for you to learn this.
>>
>>18453378
>>18453389
hey thanks, that's probably what i needed to hear, i'll try to hold my temper and just talk about all this
>>
>>18453263
I would love to say stick it out and it will get better, but I'm not sure I can. Possibly because me and my girlfriend have just ended a long term (5 year) relationship which had been going this way, arguments every few days (to be honest, these arguments were not caused by me and her family knew full well she had some big issues). We naively believed we could sort out any issues under the sun given what we had been through. We also had a pretty good communication going, and we believed that we were above other couples in our ability to resolve our problems.

Turns out she got pretty fucking bored of the fighting and decided to reopen negotiations with her ex from long ago. Now she's fucking him again, yay. 1 week after we broke up
>>
>>18453422
well..shit, I feel for you dude, see that's the point, i don't really know when the "alright, i'm done with this" moment is
>>
>>18453434
Doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same case for you - it depends on the argument.

Do you feel like the arguments are justified and based on serious concerns that could be resolved in a rational way? If so, you may be able to get out of this one.

If, however, you feel the arguments are based on insecurities and emotional problems that may only be resolved by personal introspection and/or therapy, then you may want to consider parting ways.

For me, the "alright I'm done with this" moment never fully sank in until another guy was balls deep in her. I would not recommend letting it reach this stage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.