[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im a rookie in the domi/daddy relationships. Right now im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: img_mountains.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
img_mountains.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
So im a rookie in the domi/daddy relationships. Right now im the dom/daddy of a sub/little. The first months were the easiest and we never had a problem but the past 2 or 3 months have been rough. It looks like im losing my edge, The most recurrent issue has been "you don't dominate me that much anymore" and "you don't relly make me feel like a little".
Any advice on this scene? Besides the obvious "you just have to keep on top of it" "you have to keep working on it" and "u r a faget go kill yurself"
>>
>>18453198
disgusting
>>
>>18453198
>little
what's it like pretending to be a pedophile while your partner pretends to be a little kid? you guys are weird as fuck and the only thing weirder is diaper furs.
>>
>>18453198
No specific advise as such, but sounds like you need to keep it up or risk being swapped for someone else who will provide what you won't.

Speaking as someone who has just left a 4 year relationship, the attraction was not quite what it used to be and as a result the sex suffered.

This, however, did not make it any less hurtful when she started fucking a new guy not 7 days after we broke up. Shit happens I guess
>>
>>18453218
Appreciate it anon and that's what probably most frightens me: "well he can't please so i'll find someone else". Sorry about you guys breaking up and i do know that it never gets easier, just bearable
>>
>>18453237
And with these domination types you can expect them to have consistently high standards. Never been involved with one myself but I can imagine.

Just watch for the signs of overlapping and don't be naive like I was
>>
>>18453198
Google "bdsm for beginners" You'll find sites and boards with expert advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.