[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it slutty to have nipples showing through a bathing suit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: b1beace99fa757723e54ad2916522b75.jpg (218KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
b1beace99fa757723e54ad2916522b75.jpg
218KB, 736x1104px
Is it slutty to have nipples showing through a bathing suit?

I'm going swimming soon and the swimsuit I got looks similar to the one in the picture. It's not too bad since it's black and the nipples only show if I'm cold, I haven't seen what it looks like wet yet....so is it slutty? and how could I make it less noticeable?
>>
No one should be surprised that you have nipples hidden away under there. If you're concerned about them, get some pasties or stick some bandaids over them
>>
>>18453062
Wait... Girls have nipples??
>>
>>18453062
Slutty? Christ, people can't help if their nipples poke through. In the off-chance this isn't bait, look for some water-resistant bandages and put those on over your nipples, because it's still embarrassing for you and uncomfortable for others.
>>
>>18453062
Compare it to the bikini swimsuit style and the answer is no, it is not slutty.
>>
>>
>>18453067
Well most bathing suits have padded areas or areas to put pads because of this, mine doesn't have an area for pads
>>
>>18453071
I tried bandaids but you can see the shape of the bandaid
>>
File: 918c5fdf982e1c30da3d3d8476ac118f.jpg (131KB, 600x1441px) Image search: [Google]
918c5fdf982e1c30da3d3d8476ac118f.jpg
131KB, 600x1441px
>>18453092
And now imagine how boys feel about our parts.

Stay cool femanon, part of going to beach is to ogle and being ogled.
>>
Actually It's more like this
>>
>>18453181
>by shitty cheap swimsuit, probably from one of the cheap Chinese websites
>wonder why it's not built for actually swimming in
>>
>>18453062
What? Why would it be? Literally everyone has nipples.
>>
>>18453256
Some people are born without them or lose them in accidents you fucking bigot.
>>
>>18453217
It was $100
>>
>>18453256
Because most swimsuits that aren't athletic have padding, I already mentioned this.
>>
>>18453265
I looked it up, and we're talking a few thousand people worldwide at most. So quite literally one in a million, and most of those have one nipple as opposed to two.
So it's safe to say that practically everyone (apart from 1 or 2 thousand people) has at least one nipple.

>>18453278
And padding doesn't influence the presence or absence of nipples in any way whatsoever. Apart from 1-2 thousand persons worldwide, everyone has at least one nipple.
There is nothing slutty about nipples.
>>
>>18453364
Ok I'm gonna go without padding and if i get weird stares I'm blaming you guys
>>
>>18453582
How present are they even? Are they particularly big?
>>
>>18453062

nipples are nipples. nobody is going to think you're a slut for having nipples.
>>
>>18453062
> Is it slutty to have nipples showing through a bathing suit?
Yes to crazy and jealous people. No to everyone else.

Actually, you'll have to wear something very fancy before it's considered extraordinarily slutty on a beach here.

> how could I make it less noticeable?
Padding.

But do you think I as a man should make my tits and nipples less noticeable? Heh.
>>
>>18453599
>man with present tits or nipples
Disgusting.
>>
>>18453582
> if i get weird stares I'm blaming you guys
How about I stare at your ass and feet instead to make you feel more comfortable?

Protip: If you're cute, people will look at you. Sexually. Be glad if you're not getting completely ignored, THAT is damaging to one's ego.
>>
>>18453062
You're running around in public wearing an item of clothing that is less substantial than some undergarments, and you're worried about appearing slutty?
>>
Really? So you're going to participate in our slut shaming culture by putting band-aids on your nips or something??

Girl, the best solution is to cut holes where the nipples are and proudly show off what could be some of your greatest assets. Make EVERYONE know you feel absolutely no shame in showing the world your body, any of it.
>>
>>18453643
What if I do feel uncomfortable and I'm just not like those girls who want to flash everybody.
>>
>>18453584
Basically like the girl in the first picture
>>
>>18453605
It's like if a dude always went swimming with baggy shorts and for the first time wore a speedo, of course he is going to feel uncomfortable about it
>>
>>18453681

Don't read too much into my post, was just shitposting

Honestly though I'd say it's pretty normal to have the nips show through the material a bit, however now that I think about it there are bathing suits out there with a sort of bra built into them to prevent this issue. It's basically an extra layer of padding, pic related.
>>
File: padded.jpg (247KB, 564x1500px) Image search: [Google]
padded.jpg
247KB, 564x1500px
>>18453711

Second time's the charm
>>
>>18453062
basically thats how chicks show guys there ready to get dicked
>>
>>18453062
>Is it slutty to have nipples showing through a bathing suit?
>I'm going swimming soon and the swimsuit I got looks similar to the one in the picture. It's not too bad since it's black and the nipples only show if I'm cold, I haven't seen what it looks like wet yet....so is it slutty? and how could I make it less noticeable?
i use to date a chick with large nipples i used to suck them ymmy
>>
Better just cut your nipples off only way to be certain.
>>
>>18453712
But there's no area for padding and I don't have pads
>>
This is a test post.
>>
>>18453694
Oh, I do understand the feeling of embarrassment.

But if you're old enough to post on this Chinese cartoon board, I'd expect you to not be so very sensitive to getting ogled at anymore.

It's not like you're suddenly on hard mode: Nudist beach.
>>
>>18453819
If only, on a nudist beach nipples showing is actualy expected.

>>18453062 (OP)
Some people might give it an extra glance if they notice, most won't care. How big a deal a few people noticing is is up to you.
>>
No one really cares how you look in a swimsuit at the pool of the beach. People are too busy focusing on their own swimming to notice.
>>
>>18453062
This entire thread seems pointless. If you are worried about having your delicious nipples poke through, why can't you just go buy another bathing suit? Go try on a few different pairs and see what they look like on you. Next you'll be worried about your camel toe.

There's other shit you can do I suppose. Some have suggested badges or similar over your nips. You could always wear a shitty beach shirt. Or lie on your stomach when on shore. If you go in the water, just dive into water above your chest.

Good luck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.