[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px)
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
My girl's ten days late for her period. She's failed two pregnancy tests so far but I'm still freaked that she's pregnant

What do?
>>
>>18452974
She's not
>>
She's pregnant

Enjoy paying for it with countless sleepless nights, scrub
>>
>>18452978
Lol great advice
>>
>>18452974
Don't panic, this happened several times in my relationship and it was a false flag every time.
Had she recently started taking a contraceptive pill?
Had she been under intense stress recently? Theres a few factors that could be at play here
>>
>>18452984
She's not taking any contraceptive pill. She did just get a new job as a maid cleaning rooms and she says it's a lot of manual labor but I don't see how that could be related to her missing her period
>>
>>18452990
If she's ten days late and is still failing pregnancy tests then you can be pretty sure you're safe. The fact that you are getting a negative result as opposed to an indecisive one is a good indicator after 10 days. Normally there would be a clear positive by now is she was preggo
One time my girls period was delayed by nearly the whole month and man that month sucked and it was because the pill messed her cycle, but you will enjoy the wave of relief once you see red.
I lost count of how many periods she missed, it seemed to happen every 4 months or so
>>
>>18452990
femanon here.

usually if im under a lot of stress or have to do a lot of labor intensive stuff (i.e like waitressing 10 hours a day), my period will be late. periods will always be irregular depending on environment and such unless you guys are old enough to have hormone stabilized.

talk to her about contraceptives to prevent pregnancy scares in the future. go see a doctor with her and have an actual test done in case.
>>
>>18452990
Too homely to get a receptionist job, eh? kek.. Don't procreate. Nothing worse than ugly children.
>>
>>18453006
Yeah I've been praying for some red ever since she first missed it, but this gives me some reassurance.

>>18453010
Hopefully that's all it is is that she's been doing a lot more work lately. If she misses her next period I'm definitely gonna make sure she sees a doctor
>>
>>18453050
One day you'll wake up and there'll be red, don't worry.

Me and my girl split a few weeks ago, this is after a 4 year relationship. One week later she thinks she's pregnant.

3 days ago she confirms she is in fact not pregnant. I am fucking delighted.

Still got the breakup feels though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.