[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to clubs for friends birthday, ended up making out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (23KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
23KB, 406x451px
Went to clubs for friends birthday, ended up making out with a girl all over the dance floor without saying a word. End up leaving her to my friends, come back and shes gone.

Is this normal?
>>
If you were drunk, then yeah.
If you weren't, than tough luck buddy.
>>
>>18452909

>22 college student, lonely as fuck, spend my days getting high and watching tv shows
>a bro i occasionally get high with hits me up and asks me if I wanna go out clubbing and shit
>i was incredibly high at the moment but I agreed since I really needed companionship
>arrive at the club, everyone in the squad just disperses into the crowd
>i stand by the side, drink my beer feeling kinda out of place but it was nice to be among people for a change
>a random cute girl approaches me and strikes up a conversation
>immediately i think what the fuck the catch could be because my confidence is shit
>we talk for a few minutes, she seemed ok and eager to get to know me, something that doesn't happen very often
>i notice that my beer is almost gone, ask her if she wants to drink something, she says a beer would be cool
>come back with two beers
>continue the conversation for a few minutes, she introduces me to a friend which really didn't seem that into me, stared right through me
>the girl i was talking to then just suddenly disappears in the crowd
>think she maybe went to the toilet
>second girl is basically ignoring me so i decide to go and find girl #1
>see her making out with some chad
>go back to being lonely and sad

Fuck clubs, fuck women, and most of all, fuck me for being such a loser.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.