[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashamed of woman I am dating??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I have been on two dates with a woman and I like her so far but issue is... my friends. One of my friends is a well known womanizer and joke cracker. He will surely rag on me the second he finds out I am dating this girl.

I remember our mutual friend Logan got turned into a laughing stock for six months because he was dating this chubby Asian girl with broken English. The jokes were non-stop. "Hey bro did you get your chicken noodle soup with extra FAT to cure that yellow fever?"

The shit was relentless. I don't want that to happen to me. I don't want to be in the spotlight like that. The girl I am dating is a heavier girl but she isn't fat. She is also Puerto Rican which is nice.

Ultimately though, I am sure they will find something to laugh at me about.

What sucks even more is I can't even properly defend myself from the jokes! If you get serious then you get called a uptight faggot who can't take jokes. Say nothing and you are a pussy. FUCK!

What sucks most is I can't even tell jokes back. The guy that makes the most jokes is dating this hot woman from Columbia. She is fucking smoking. Literally can't say anything bad or joke because everyone knows she's stupid hot.

Fuck. What would you do? I live with these dudes as room mates so pretty much everyone knows who everyone is dating.
>>
>>18452800
Sounds like you need better friends.
>>
Situations like this mostly arises because you have let the impression that people can rag you and get away with it. Problem is the more present you are with people like room mates the more leverage they have on you. Only way to pull out of these situations is to reduce interaction and create power through absence. The more they haven't interacted you often the more they might not have a crack at you. This is how I managed to reduce many jokes. Also be more positive and confident about the decisions you have made. You have to show more value to it and not let people attack you on any leverage points as such
>>
>>18452800
curb stomp the mother fucker and ask if he can take a joke.
>>
>>18452826
I don't understand "not letting people attack you" part. I feel like I can't really prevent it. I am thinking I might just martyr myself. Just bring the girl over and get it over with.
>>
Girl sounds like a cutie who would never rag on you like that. She's more important. Block him.
>>
I was just considering just trying to laugh the jokes off. Some of them can get borderline racist though and laughing at racist jokes makes me feel weird.
>>
>>18452800
>"Hey bro did you get your chicken noodle soup with extra FAT to cure that yellow fever?"

Just let your friend know that his jokes are fucking terrible, he's not funny, and he's a terrible human being for thinking shit like that is even remotely clever. Seriously, the funniest thing he could do is swallow a jug of drain cleaner.
>>
>>18452836
This is how the stronger stomps on the weak. Continuously undermining people and keeping them under to feel alpha.. you need to make a stand for your self. If the jokes become too much snap back violently once in a serial killer manner. They will remember it will. But the deal breaker is at the point which you show flexibility. I have seen friends who tried stunts like this but they return to the viscous cycle because they know they are flexible and not strong on their words. You have to learn to be not be flexible and take a stand for yourself. I have a friend who offers others entertaintment and food at his house so they he can always lure them into his pocket lol. If you like this chic fight for her. Don't be f4g lol
>>
>>18452800
>well known womanizer
really? are you sure or is most of it just bragging on his part? most guys that nail beautiful women don't have time nor give a shit who you fuck.
>>
>>18452800
You say, pussy is pussy.

Your friend is a degenerate and probably rates every woman out of 10 on first sight. You either have to appeal to his ego or deflect.

Personally I'd tell him to get fucked and mind his own business.
>>
>>18452800
>being friends with somebody who says stuff like "Hey bro did you get your chicken noodle soup with extra FAT to cure that yellow fever?"

you fucked up long ago and are now bound to pay the price
>>
>>18452800
>>18452835
>>18452852
Yeah those jokes are seriously unfunny and weak at best, you don't need comebacks. Learning to not give a fuck is the best thing you can do.
>>
>>18452800

Your friends sound like a bunch of assholes.
>>
You either
>Act like a pussy
Or
>Set your friend straight.

If he makes ill tasting jokes no-stop then you have to lay down the law so to speak and let him know it's not funny and you don't care to hear it so he can stop. No or else. You close any avenues and take the 5 mins of looking like a twat.
>>
File: 1488510120295.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1488510120295.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>18452800

You hang out with assholes. You don't have a spine.

These are your problems.
>>
>live with lame fags
Lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.