[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Defence in England

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (44KB, 619x420px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 619x420px
Today I saw a pack of niggers rob someone outside my house and was wanting some advice on self defence in England (where it's against the law to defend yourself). What do you guys carry for self defence? Any tips?
>>
>>18452780
if you don't carry anything for them to rob then they wont have anything to steal :)
>>
>>18452780
First off...it's Defense you ignorant fuck. And second...just kidding. You're fine. Best way to defend yourself is to move further north. To Iceland.
>>
Martial arts.
>>
>>18452780
Buy a torch. Blind them and heavy if you get the right kind like an old d cell maglight.

Umbrella.

That's about it mate unless you want to get booked.
>>
>>18452904
You mean Marital arts?
>>
>>18452780
A fake exam of Aids positive and a switch blade
>>
>>18452941
Google "Martial" and "Marital" and then come back to reply
>>
>>18452780
Your dick in your hands.They wouldn't want to approach you for fear of looking gay in front of their mates
>>
>>18452780
And why didn't you take photos & call the police?
>>
Two niglets rode their bikes past my house the other day
I'm thinking it's time to move even further into the countryside

We live in one of the pussiest countries on earth, and you cannot defend yourself at all, or you go to prison and Muhammed rapes you
>>
>>18452788
>getting caught empty handed
Junkies dont like that. Its always good to carry $20 (or equivalent) in small bills to give to them
>>
>>18452780
Just dress as a hobo.

Anyway uk is full of cctv so even if niggers rape you to death, the video will at least leak online and hopefully somebody will recognize the niggers.

And yes, putting any sort of resistance is banned. State has nonopoly on violence and it doesnt like its sheeps to grew fangs. What if you wanted to do something like uprising?

Stay cool, dont resist, get fake wallet and do >>18453173 this.
>>
>>18453204
>Relying on cctv for security on the 21st century

Hey mate how are the 80's?
>>
>niggers
>niglets

Yeaaaah... you crackers deserved to be robbed by those assholes. Hope your skinny fucked up teeth faggot self is next OP
>>
>>18452905

This.

Legally speaking, the law in our country does NOT recognise idea of using weapons for self defence.

However, in the even that you need to defend yourself, you are allowed to use everyday carry items (keys, umbrella, torch) AS weapons in order to defend yourself.

This is likely because it reduces the amount, and lethality, of objects that may be used in conflicts, likely under the assumption that the majority of conflicts are caused out of impulse or passion, emotion-filled rather than planned. If people don't carry weapons, it reduces the likeliness of things escalating in these situations.

Though, mate, like and kung-fu master will tell you, the best way to win a fight, is to avoid a fight by moving out of London/Birmingham/Whatever nigger nest you are residing in.
>>
>>18452780
you're best defense is to leave the country that doesn't let you defend yourself
>>
>>18452947

google a sense of humor
>>
>>18452904
This.
>>
>>18453542
Lmao he took offense at actual thieves being called niggers
>>
File: Bullshit.png (448KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.png
448KB, 633x480px
>>18452780
>I said niggers on 4chan do I fit in yet?
That's your first mistake.
>against the law to defend yourself in England
That's your second mistake.
>What do you carry for self defense?
There is no need to carry anything for self defense and I will explain why.
>Tips
Don't ask for defense advice on 4chan.

So in England, you have a right to defend yourself. England has proportionate force rules, much like how the police use. So if someone pulls a knife, you're allowed to use a weapon as well. But if an encounter is only with your hands, don't break someone's face with a chair.

My first tip is going to tell you to find a self defense course and take that if you're interested in learning how to defend yourself. Remember that most of self defense is actually not hand to hand combat. The vast majority of it is situational awareness, de-escalation, and escape and evasion. If any self defense course is not prioritizing those for it's curriculum, get the fuck out.

If that course does not emphasize the dangers of knives and preface a knife lesson by telling you that you will fucking bleed and your chances of death are very high, get your money back.

Now, I'm going to tell you that you don't need self defense classes. This is for two main factors.
One: the vast majority of people only ever get into a potentially lethal encounter once in their lives, and most live through it.
Two: the vast majority of people in a developed country like England never get into a potentially lethal encounter, and are never robbed face to face. So you very likely will never need it in your entire life.

You currently live in the least violent decade in all of history. And it's only getting better from here.

Be that as it may, for carrying an item, remember that the laws in England revolve around the context of why you have that item. If you have a cane or flashlight, they must clearly fit that practical purpose. Don't carry a knife. You'll die.
>>
>>18454641
>england
>developed country

Yeah maybe a decade ago. Since then it's become third world with plumbing.
>>
>>18454641

>"my advice about what self defense course to take is that you dont need one :^)"

So basically your advice is that OP didnt see a pack of nigger thieves literally rob someone just outside his house and that its the safest decade ever so he has nothing to worry about. Are you literally fucking retarded or what?

Having been to London, i can tell you first hand that you dont want to be walking around alone at night because there will be "syrian refugees" eyeing you up ready to jump you for your wallet. Having been to dozens of other cities as well over the course of 3 months and on countless pubcrawls where i stumbled back to my hostel late at night, alone, i can say the only other city tat was sketchier than london was brussels and thats because they had more "refugees" taking over the streets. Seeing how you are utterly ignorant of the current situation over there, and how you spell, its safe to assume you dont even fucking live in England and have no fucking idea what you are even talking about.

Your advice is so fucking stupid it hurts. Just because you are safe going to tesco before it closes at 10 pm and spend the rest of your time dwelling in your mothers basement doesnt mean everyone else does. Some people have social lives and that means sometimes they will be out late at night with no one to hold their hand. Fuck off.
>>
>>18454664
I'm saying that statistically speaking, you have a very small chance to use what you learn from a self defense course. If you go through your whole life without ever using it, that's good.
But it also means your time and money was wasted. I say this as a person who works in the security industry.

What I'm saying is that if this person is serious about self defense(and he's not), he should take a course. Spend money. Put time into it. Put more time and money into a gym membership and get fit. Learn how to de-escalate verbal encounters. This sort of stuff which is actually useful in your daily life.

And you're also completely full of shit when you're talking about London. Fuck off.

The whole premise of asking for self defense advice on 4chan and prefacing the thread by saying he saw someone got robbed by a pack of niggers just screams race baiting. And you're falling for it.

But judging by your reply, you're the sort of person who is afraid of another human.

Why don't you take a self defense course? Put your money where your mouth is. You'd be a lot less afraid and racist when you go to the supplementary grappling classes and find them really quite diverse.
>>
>>18454678
Hmm

I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
File: IMG_3046.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3046.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18454678

>you are completely full of shit about London, fuck off

You dont live there, clearly, because you are woefully ignorant of how fucked it has become. You dont even live in fucking England. You live in the US and have zero concept of how immigration has changed Europe over the last decade. Just because you get paid 12/hr to sit in a security booth overnight and jerk off doesnt make you a "security expert". Youre a fucking idiot bro.

I literally came close to getting robbed at knifepoint when i was there. I was going down an empty street at 3am going fucking IN on a kebab after a night of drinking and had these two brown fucks come out of a dark alley and approach me, they were going to rob me. You can see intent in someones eyes, you can feel bad vibes, they fucking were obviously holding ill intent. Being too drunk to flinch i just treated them like happy strangers rather than thieves, and likely they only backed off because a group of people rounded the corner 100 feet away and started walking down towards us. They started trying to spit on me instead and get me to follow them back into their little alley from where they came.

You are not going to verbal de-escalate a thief when its a fucking junkie or "syrian refugee" because they DONT GIVE A FUCK. They want your shit and they will take it with violence and the only way to avoid it once the encounter starts is to run.

Again you have absolutely no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. Ive been there, ive seen how sketchy London has become at night and i wasnt even in any of the bad neighborhoods. Ive been across europe. And every city with a large migrant population was "coincidently" the city that was sketchier.

Pic related you fucking retard, heres some assorted currency from my travels. You never even been to Europe you dumb fuck. Now fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_3047.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18454709

Just some more English currency for our fucktard friend here who has no fucking clue what he is gabbing about. Keep telling me how im wrong and how safe London is when you never even fucking been there, YOU DUMB FUCK.
>>
>>18453546
This. England's laws are disgusting. If I'd been unfortunate enough to be born there I would leave.

>>18454709
You're mostly correct. I grew up in a top 10 murder capitol in the US and used to sell crack; I'd much rather deal with the deranged poor people here than in the UK. Criminals from yemen, afghanistan, syria are the coldest people breathing because they have NOTHING. At least in the US you can grab some "expired" perfectly good food out of a dumpster and panhandle for 100 bucks a day.

That said, there are methods of de-escalation that work even on people with intent to kill. They're subtle NLP/psychological approaches that generally work even on complete sociopaths. Look into it.
>>
>>18453542
Kys nigger
>>
File: IMG_2971.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2971.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>18454700

Being robbed is Part and Parcel of living in London now. What, you arnt some sort of racist who wont let muslims rob you without any recourse, are you? We might have to arrest you for having hateful thoughts!
>>
>>18454641
>>18454678

Funny how this cunt can write these fucking essays and act all intelligent when in reality he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about and was making it all up as he went along. Disappears the second he gets BTFO without a peep. Typical coward, telling everyone how safe the world is while he hides from even people on the internet.
>>
>>18454739
>>18454762

EDL pls go and stay go
>>
>>18454739
This. UK is 1984. So is the US but at least we have freedom for speech while the NSA records our calls.
Also- Diji/degen?
>>
If you are out at night not doing social things just carry one of those big maglites that take 4 D batteries. That shit is heavy enough to break bone if you swing it well enough and you can just tell the cops you have trouble seeing at night sometimes.

Maybe carry a mini can of body spray? I dont use it so idk how far it sprays but if its forceful you could use it as mace. Tell the cops you wanna smell good for the ladies.

A roll of coins, say you were going to go to an old fashion arcade if thats a thing there. Or just say thats your money because seriously how can they arrest you for carrying money?

Maybe have a thick, heavy cane with you. Downside is its fairly obvious why you have it so you would have to walk around everywhere pretending to gimp. Big brother is always watching so even if you did pretend while encountering police, they could simply review CCTV footage of you anywhere in the city and prove you are faking an injury which would probably put you in even more trouble.

Idk what else. Your situation is totally fecked m8, your government insists on making you totally reliant on them to the point they would rather see you get wounded or killed by robbers than stand up for yourself, lest you guys decide to stand up against your nightmare orwellian government. You best bet is to move and be vocal about why you are doing so, or just dont comply with their fucked up laws and do what is your natural right - being able to defend yourself. Good luck dude, you fucking need it lol.
>>
>>18452780
If you want some more advice, go post this on /k/ and ask them as well
>>
>>18455044

Doubtful. /k/ has a habit of going into a massive circlejerk of shitting on anyone for being unfortunate enough to be born in a place with terrible laws. Their advice is generally to STFU and stop whining and move, or to rebel against the government. Usually because they are all awkward chubby pale neckbeards who like to LARP about how they are the defenders of freedom because they own guns in a state whose gun laws are decent while they do fuck all to defend them. For every helpful post you will have 9 others saying what a coward, spineless, retarded human being you are for choosing to be born in the wrong place. Its retarded and typical of 4chan.
>>
>>18453545
This guy knows. Keys are your best defense, start discovering how.

You're basically screwed if a pack of niggers jumps on you. The best way is understanding how to avoid that fight. Usually they will approach you with a question before stealing and/or jumping on top of you.

That question will be something like "do you have time" or "do you have a cigar". You have to answer with another question and a smile.

If you don't, they'll see you're a pussy and jump on you. If you're smiling and feel comfortable, they'll be the ones getting nervous and in doubt. Try getting them to talk calmly and keep asking more questions to understand them. Also pass the image that you are poor, e.g. "do you think I'd walk around here if I had money". At some point tell them you "help out" with 5 USD, if that would be OK with them. This kind of respect makes them feel good, and they still get some money (voluntarily).

If things go well, next time you cross paths you already know them and slowly get more confidence to stop giving money. I know this isn't kung fu shit, I've grew up in a shitty place full of niggers and gypsies, you learn to negotiate rather than fighting packs of blacks.
>>
>carry a spray tin of DeepHeat / Ralgex

>use it as a form of CS spray

>the police grab you then you say you were taking it round to your gran when you got jumped on the way
>>
>>18452886
Clearly an American who posted this

Defence and Defense are equivalent.
You're an ignorant fuck. The OP is form the UK
>>
>>18452780
fight back
>>
carry a knife or move to america
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.