[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 girls at the same damn time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ooy4mtJgSe1w6x1g0o1_500.jpg (125KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooy4mtJgSe1w6x1g0o1_500.jpg
125KB, 475x640px
Has anyone got experience with dating 2 girls at the same time?
One which gives you love and you give her love and the other which you just have sex with on the side?
I get along with the first girl well enough and she's eccentric and kinda neurotic like me but seems almost a bit too eager to get to know me.Most importantly: I don't really feel any sexual attraction towards her though but I feel like I need to be loved and we get along well. I have the feeling we'd be good for each other.

The latter has trouble loving herself and naturally doesn't want a relationship with me but seems fine with just sex. She rejects my advances to get closer to her but physically she's just extremely beautiful.
>>
Not sure what kind of advice you expect dude. Naturally you are being an asshole to both, especially the first one. It all depends on how much you don't give a fuck about the first girl. You could easily keep fucking the other girl without the first one ever finding out so, yeah
Not sure what kind of advice you expect
>>
>>18452762
well the first girl and I haven't even officially dated yet. But I'm pretty sure she's into me and wants a relationship. I'm just not physically attracted to her- what do I do?
>>
>>18452754
TL;DR
Can you date someone you're not attracted to?
>>
>>18452754
Are you asking how to date multiple women concurrently or how to cheat on your SO? Two different things. I've done both successfully
>>
>>18452754

if you're seeing multiple people, make sure everybody involved knows that is the case. They don't need specific details, but no leading people on
>>
>>18452865
the former. I wanna know if it just ends in heartbreak for all or if it might actually work
>>18452866
good point
>>
>>18452754
I have been in that exact situation. I broke it off with 1 because she deserved better.. I thought I could run two at the same time but shit gets confusing after a while. I had a way better connection with 2 even if i went in knowing that it'd be short lived.
>>
>>18452889
You can tell the women its casual and you do not want a relationship but do not tell them when or who you see otherwise as the above anon suggest. However, if you already know one of the girls really wants more you get out and why I suggest you have 3 women since one is always leaving orbit and one coming in. It also keeps you from spending too much time with either of them.
>>
>>18452754
Yes and I have some advice for you

You will have to choose one over the other at some point
>>
>>18452754
Once I dated 11 girls at the same time
You just need a cold heart and a good amount of money
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.